I have been an avid fan of Yu-Gi-Oh! ever since the second series was first aired in my country!
Facts about me:
What I like of Yu-Gi-Oh! most?
- The manga, and most of all the first part "Yu-Gi-Oh!", with all those crazy games and Dark Yugi's Penalty Games. I love "Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist" and "Yu-Gi-Oh! Millennium World", but I will always prefer the first part.
- Lately I really have enjoyed "Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V", the story is quite interesting, the characters are likeable and I really like how the series is helping in bringing back Fusions into the Real Life Game,
My favourite monsters/cards?
- Well, my favourite monsters are Fusion Monsters, and my favourite Monster Types would be Dragons, Machines and Fiends.
My favourite character(s)?
- From the original series, I think it would like: First Kaiba, Second Dark Yugi and Third Dark Bakura.
- From the other series in no particular order: Gongenzaka, Asuka, Kaito.
My Yu-Gi-Oh! Decks
I started playing Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG around 2008, when buying the cards I wanted became more easily. In competitive terms I usually play with my Elemental HERO, Masked HERO, Relinquished or Gem-Knight Decks.
To this day I have been able to form this fun decks:
- - Dragon of the Strongest: Dragon-type Deck based around the Blue-Eyes series and Red-Eyes archetype.
- - Machine Revolution: Machine-type Deck based around the Cyber Dragon archetype and VWXYZ series.
- - Death Guardians: Fiend-type Deck based around the Dark World archetype.
- - Power of the Galaxy Dragons: Dragon-type Deck based around the Photon and Galaxy archetypes.
- - Invasion of Reptiles: Reptile-type Deck based around the Worm and Alien archetypes.
- - Dark Lords' Army: DARK attribute Deck based around the Dark counterpart series.
- - Wicked Dragons of Destruction: Chaos Deck based around the Verz and Constellar archetypes.
- - Machine Legion: Machine and Dragon-type Deck based around the Cyber Dragon archetype and Cyberdark series.
- - Malefic World: Dragon-type Deck based around the Malefic and Stardust archetypes.
- - Rituals of the Sea Emperor: Sea Serpent-type Deck based around the Gishki and Atlantean archetypes.
- - Lightray's Counterattack: LIGHT attribute Deck based around the Lightray and Counter Fairies series.
- - Masked Hellraisers: Fiend and Psychic-type Deck based around the Mask series.