About time I wrote up one of these after 1000+ edits.
2-17-13: 1337 edits (not including this one). Go figure.
3-13-13: I hate critical research failure. ._.
4-9-13: Wow, I'm too edgy...
10-9-13: These LC4 Normal Monster descriptions sure are interesting.
- Cards based on Yu-Gi-Oh characters
- Character cards that actually see competitive use
- English voice actor speculation
What I do for the Wiki
- Grammar fixes
- Potential card tips
- The occasional page move (Mover rights granted to me on April 2013)
- Dub differences if applicable (yes, I watch the English dub of the ZEXAL anime way more often than the original version)
- Episode summaries, primarily those that need expanding or have aired in both Japanese and English.
More stuff about me
- I've been playing Yu-Gi-Oh since the 4th grade. I was a noob back then, doing things like Summoning a bunch of monsters with one turn and in some cases, without Tributing. I got better at the game the next year, and the years after that. My mom eventually banned me from the franchise in 6th grade, but I slowly got back into it. I still play in real life occasionally, but now I mainly Duel on Dueling Network.