I currently only play online and am making 3 decks: Mach Mechs (Turbo Duel Machine Deck) Untitled Armor Deck (trying to make a realistic armor deck) and untitled Machine Deck (non Turbo Duel Machine Deck)
- Give the damned Marron series a happy ending! Poodle/Demon dog/skeletal dog/robomutt was a terrible idea Konami!
- I HATE when archetypes/pseudo-archetypes (You know who you are!) are created without reason
- Jerry Beans Man: put up or shut up.
- Dark Magician + Flame Swordsman = Worthless waste of a Polymerization NO!! Screw Dark Flare Knight, I want a Dark Mirage Knight!
- Buster Blader: Stop slaying dragons, start fusing with them (look what it did for Gaia and Black Luster Soldier)
- Listen voice actors: Villains need to sound dark, protagonists need to sound cool, comic relief characters should be stupid but not pointless, everything should be original (Looking at you Atem (or is that Yusei with a dyed hair?) and Seto (or is that Chazz, or maybe Jack)
- If you see floating spirits based on game cards, see a shrink. Same goes for hearing them!
Oh there is much more
Unbroken Dark Synchro Effects
Just a little theory about what the effects might be changed to when/if they get released to the OCG/TCG
- Frozen Fitzgerald-As is
- Dark Diviner-As is
One-Hundred Eye Dragon-Once per turn, remove one DARK attribute monster form play to have this card gain its effect(s) until the end phase Underground Arachne-When this monster attacks, your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap cards until the end of the Damage Step. Once per turn, you can select an opponent's monster and equip it to this card. If this card would be destroyed, an equipped monster is destroyed instead. Only one monster can be equipped to this card at a time. Demonic Monkey King Zeman-As is
- Dark Flat Top-Once per turn, when Summon Reactor SK, Trap Reactor Y FI, and Spell Reactor RE are in your Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Flying Fortress SKY FIRE" from your Graveyard, ignoring Summoning Conditions and equip this card to it. When this card is removed from the field, destroy the card it was equipped to. When the Equipped Monster is destroyed, destroy this card.
- Moonlight Dragon Quilla-As is
- Moonlight Dragon Quilla (if Sun Dragon Inti isn't released)-When a LIGHT-attribute monster on your field is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 LIGHT-attribute monster from your Graveyard. During the End Phase of your turn, if this card is face-up on your side of the field, destroy it.