This page has been archived. Please do not edit this page!
No.29 Mannequin Cat
Hi. Today I opened my CP17 boxes, and finally confirmed first hand what I've suspected from watching YT openings of both the JP and KR product; the Number 29: Mannequin Cat is not a Common card, it has to be for sure a Normal Rare. Here I explain my evidence:
- I've watched openings for the CP17-JP for 7, 4 & 1 boxes in video by 3 different persons; two of them (7 and 4 boxes) on release date as they live in Japan.
- The total pull of No.29 was 2, 1 and 0 respectively.
- Also watched on YT the opening of 5 Korean boxes by I guy I already linked to you in the past.
- The pull for No.29 in this case was 3.
- Today I opened 4 boxes; this is why I waited to tell you about this suspicion.
- My No.29 pull was a mere 2 in total.
It doesn't take much to notice the pattern; a pull ratio of 1 in every 2 boxes. But I also made a count of each other of the common cards, and every Common had a pull of 12 up to 23 in total for the 4 boxes, so a good 3 to 6 per box, normal for a common. With only two exceptions; No.29 which has a pull of 0.5 per box, and Armityle the Chaos Phantom which had only 7, but still a near 2 per box average.
From my several Korean product openings I've noticed that Normal rares have an average of only 0 to 1 per box; and No.29 fits perfectly that average. So let me know if you concur, or if you have seen openings in where No.29 comes as much as any other common in a box. --Erdvilla (talk • contribs) 19:49, September 1, 2017 (UTC)
- Hello there. I haven't seen any openings, but I trust you. If it is clear the pulls for it are way lower than for the regular Commons, then I guess it makes it a Normal Rare. In such case, feel free to change it! Becasita Pendulum (talk • contribs) 21:45, September 2, 2017 (UTC)
I think something snapped
I was inputting the Korean stuff for the TP2, finished, and then decided to put the redirects for the red numbers, seems it worked, but now, the Korean names for the cards that had red numbers aren't visible; if I click on the numbers or names to see the Card page they are there (so the names and lores are available). I tried converting the list to the "Set list" format and got red errors on every one of those in the preview (Error: On «_type»; No card type available!), so didn't published of course. The same happens in the gallery.
So, any ideas?
Here the link to the list for faster reference: Set Card Lists:Tournament Pack: 2nd Season (OCG-KR) --Erdvilla (talk • contribs) 02:10, September 4, 2017 (UTC)
That's because the list and the gallery are using the old layout (hardcoded). So you need to change the name of the card on its link and on the template that gets the card name. If you just change it on the link, the card name template is still getting the name for the wrong page.I've converted it to the newer layout. Now, you might see some errors and the name still not showing. In that case, it's due to SMW. To solve this, just null edit the card page. To null edit, just click on "edit" and then publish without making any changes. Becasita Pendulum (talk • contribs) 03:05, September 4, 2017 (UTC)
- Ok, let me strike that part, because I misread what you said. It was just the SMW issue. When you redirect a page to a card article (like you've done), the card article will lose all of its SMW properties (this is an issue we have due to how CT2 is implemented and how some extensions interact with SMW, it seems). One day, it'll be fixed. Becasita Pendulum (talk • contribs) 03:16, September 4, 2017 (UTC)
- Yeah, thanks for working on it. And sorry for giving you extra work on such and old and forgotten list. TP1 has some red numbers for the Korean list as well, so if you want to fix those along the way it would be nice, if not, not a problem, they aren't THAT relevant when you can simply click the name right by the side of them. Tomorrow I'll look for the missing Korean info on that list to finish the TPs and then just 2 Main Zexal sets left. --Erdvilla (talk • contribs) 03:27, September 4, 2017 (UTC)
- Do you think if I manually redirect the new DP18-KR numbers to their card page there might be an issue like with the TP2 ones? Or is it best if your bot does it? Because they are 51 numbers and all are new, so it might be an easier and faster job just to tweak you bot for it.--Erdvilla (talk • contribs) 13:54, September 9, 2017 (UTC)
Resolve what Happened
So your just gonna pretend you threatening to block my account, which was still new at the time, over two edits on the Lancers page because of your paranoia over an edit war that wasn't going to happen instead of, oh I don't know, asking me to stop didn't happen? --ArcVRains (talk • contribs) 19:19, October 11, 2017 (UTC)
About the videos
Please check this http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Special:UnusedVideos
- What's with it? They may not be in use, but they are still intelectual work of someone else. We will not allow (and will try to avoid) any copyright violation. We will just try to be correct on this. Besides, having them on your page will make them disappear from there. Which will mean we will never know they are not being used anywhere else. That's bad. So, thanks for letting me know. If you want, you can place those videos on appropriate pages. If you think they are useless/redundant, you can tag them for deletion or open a discussion on them, to see what fate to give them. Becasita Pendulum (talk • contribs) 23:10, September 25, 2017 (UTC)
Full sets with Red numbers
Hi. Could you please use your bot to redirect the red Korean numbers for the:
I don't know if for the CIBR one you'll wait until the TCG release to make your bot do all languages at once, so if that is the case, then no problem; otherwise it'd be nice to have them blue. Besides I'll upload the images in about 20 days, so no rush :P
Note: If you want, I could use this same topic to inform you of other full sets with red numbers if I stumble upon any, is that ok with you? Or would you prefer a new topic for every new find (not actively looking for them, and I think there aren't any really, except for new additions like those 2).
- Hi Erdvilla! Thanks for letting me know! I haven't been here as much, so I haven't been able to keep an eye on everything.
- I have a better idea. Instead of leaving a message everytime, you can just add the set to this page, first section. When I have the chance, I'll just peek there. Alright?
- If there's other stuff you think my bot should do, either leave me a message or create/add to a section there as well. Don't be shy :p Becasita Pendulum (talk • contribs) 21:53, September 28, 2017 (UTC)