This page has been archived. Please do not edit this page!
Hi, this card http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gravity_Lash under the TCG tabs has the wrong number COTD-EN034 (and all other TCG numbers as well are under the 34) it should be 63 instead. Erdvilla (talk • contribs) 16:33, August 4, 2017 (UTC)
- Oh, sorry, just saw this now, I think. It was fixed in the meantime, but you could fix it too, no need to ask for it. Becasita Pendulum (talk • contribs) 19:31, August 8, 2017 (UTC)
A not-so-important doubt
Aside from Yugioh, and Tazos :P I also collect coins from all over the World; have a decent collection which I am proud of. So, of course I had to buy these two coins that marriage two of said hobbies:
So, I am wondering, does a page exists for them on the wikia? If not, could it be added (by you) or it doesn't fit for the site? Because it ain't KONAMI product, but it is licensed Yugioh! Product and made by a Country, not just a store who buys licensing for toys or special cards.
Note: I HATE colored coins, but had to make and exception for those 2. Luckily they are silver, so even if the coloring is not my forte, I still love good old silver. Erdvilla (talk • contribs) 15:57, August 8, 2017 (UTC)
- It's an official Yu-Gi-Oh! product, isn't it? So we do care about it.
- Believe me: you are way more indicated than me to create such page. Please just go ahead and feel free to add it. Becasita Pendulum (talk • contribs) 19:29, August 8, 2017 (UTC)
- To create a page, just go to the top of the screen there's a button there. You can also just link to it (it will be a red link) and click on it to start working on the article.
- Just look to other similar pages, then. I don't have time now, nor I would know what to write and how to format it. I'd simply try, then other editors would polish it. Just go for it. Don't worry too much. Even if I had the time, you need to go for it, man. Becasita Pendulum (talk • contribs) 20:54, August 8, 2017 (UTC)
- Our wiki is currently experiencing several problems, mainly related with SMW. Staff is already aware. Becasita Pendulum (talk • contribs) 18:26, August 12, 2017 (UTC)
- By the way, do you use the Monobook skin? That skin is having way more problems than the default one. Becasita Pendulum (talk • contribs) 18:28, August 12, 2017 (UTC)
SP17 & 17SP
Do you think it would be a good idea to leave a "Not to be confused" note in both pages?
Because of their prefixes being so similar, just reversed SP17 and 17SP respectively. I mean, I did got confused while looking for the Japanese pack and wrote SP17 in the search as I've totally forgotten that is how Star packs get their prefixes. And had to look for an individual card in the 17SP set to realize that was their prefix. So a link in the description section might be useful to jump pages faster. Just saying. Erdvilla (talk • contribs) 15:09, August 13, 2017 (UTC)
- Yeah, I suppose, if it causes confusion, it can be added.
- Feel free to do it, you worry too much. If it's about something bigger, like a move or a merge, there, it's better to ask. In this case, it's fine. If it turns out it's not good, people might adapt or revert. Don't worry. Becasita Pendulum (talk • contribs) 19:21, August 14, 2017 (UTC)
If you are free, could you use your bot to change the category label "Changes Battle Positions" to "Changes battle positions" (note lack of capitalization). The move from the capitalized label to the non-capitalized one made quite a while back, but a large number of pages still retain the old label. I've been manually changing it where I see it, but after a while, it seems to make more sense to use a bot to do it. Also, I would like to request the same label change for "Prevents Battle Position changes" to "Prevents battle position changes" on card pages, since I believe a number of pages still retain the former label when they should be using the latter one. Lucafriz (talk • contribs) (09:20, August 14, 2017 (UTC))
- Alright, thanks. I guess that's another item I can scratch that off my "to-do" list on the wiki. Additionally, because of the new Match winners, I've created the new category "3+ Link Materials" to hold them and Borreload Dragon (better to do it now than when more such monsters debut) and renamed "Variable Link Materials" to "2+ Link Materials", in keeping with the current PSCT for how the materials are written. Should we rename similar categories like "2 or more Xyz Materials" to "2+ Xyz Materials", etc in light of new PSCT? (Lucafriz (talk • contribs) 19:33, August 14, 2017 (UTC))
One question for Tag Force card form images
If I find a card from a Tag Force game in card form, should I name it with the Tag Force game it first debuted in (such as finding a card form image from one of the first six Tag Forces in ARC-V Tag Force Special)?
It's good to be back on this wiki, but as part of our non-negotiable agreement, I will have to wait until next year before I can upload images or edit any galleries or images if I want to remain editing on this wiki (though I don't know if I have to wait until exactly after 21:45 next August 21 to begin editing galleries and images and uploading images again).Cardsknower (talk • contribs) 22:34, August 21, 2017 (UTC)
can you finish other show yugioh anime character and location please? Mohamed13 09:51, August 24, 2017 (UTC)
- Replied on my Central message wall. Becasita Pendulum (talk • contribs) 15:51, August 24, 2017 (UTC)
Hi, could you please poke your bot with a stick to link the CP17-KR numbers with their card pages? They are all red, and hopefully the weekend after this one I should be uploading the card images, so it would be nice if the listings are all nice and blue. Thanks in advance. From the guy currently messing with old stuff Erdvilla (talk • contribs) 23:11, August 24, 2017 (UTC)
- Hi there! Sure, sure. There are other sets that need that too. Thanks! Keep it up! Becasita Pendulum (talk • contribs) 23:35, August 24, 2017 (UTC)
- On another theme; do you know where I can find at least the Korean names (+lores would be a Plus) for the few cards missing them on SDK-K? Because the TCGSHOP doesn't have them in their DB, and without any images I cannot either look character by character and copy paste them (I know, not the best method, but at least it gets the job done as a last resource). Those few cards missing them on the SDK seem to have not been reprinted ever again, so they have to be from that Starter deck, which narrows possibilities to a single one. Proudly all Starters, Structures, Reprint packs all have their Korean info now, as well as all main sets from YGO, GX and AV (currently working on 5Ds, so that single deck bugs me). Erdvilla (talk • contribs) 20:32, August 27, 2017 (UTC)
- Super! Thanks for that. SDK-K Completed! Now I can focus on 5Ds and then ZXL... and then the rarer TPs and AEs (the idea is to do everything else first so that only the cards that have no other prints than those packs remain), where I'll go as far as the internet databases allow me :P Erdvilla (talk • contribs) 21:03, August 27, 2017 (UTC)
A minor error. Could you please fix these links for the Spell counter card; I link you to the gallery cuz that will be easier, Card Gallery:Spell Counter (card). If you click either the AT10 or AE08 numbers, they'll take you to the Spell counter definition page and not to the Spell Counter (card) page. So a minor tweak in their linking protocol should fix that, but as far as I know I cannot do that (never done it, dunno if I can even do it).--Erdvilla (talk • contribs) 00:48, August 29, 2017 (UTC)
- Fixed. You can do it by clicking on it. Then it goes to the page. Then, on the top of that page, you'll see "Redirected from" and click on the link there again; that will get you to the redirect page. Otherwise, just add
?redirect=noto the url. Becasita Pendulum (talk • contribs) 04:03, August 29, 2017 (UTC)
Yu-Gi-Oh! EXELIXI Lists
I sincerely apologize in advance if I'm starting to give you a hard time with this. But I'd like you to unblock my lists exclusive for Yu-Gi-Oh! EXELIXI until I ask you to re-block the page again. There's a good reason for this: I thought that I was going to get right to writing the story (after I've drafted some cards for select characters, of course). But recently, my laptop screen has gotten some dead pixels that can't be repaired, and I'm hoping to get them fixed in September, once I can afford it. But if you could please unblock that page until I ask you to block it again, that would be great. Thank you. --Yes, it's PSYCHID! He talks! He does stuff! 03:24, August 27, 2017 (UTC)
- I could do that (and probably leave it like that, now that you mention it); but the reason why I've been asking admins like you to protect is because I've made myself a resolution to make lists like those and actually stick with them, so that I won't have to say I'll be following "these lists", or "those lists" now that they're updated, you get the idea. I know it's good to be up-to-date with these things, but I don't want to make an annoying habit out of it. --Yes, it's PSYCHID! He talks! He does stuff! 12:48, August 27, 2017 (UTC)
User vs Pain Lanius' effect
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/User:Microson?flow=create-page-special-redlink User above thinks you can take 0 damage from Pain Lanius effect by reviving Rudder Strix (whom has 0 ATK) to "bypass" the side-effect. Please tell him he's wrong given Pain Lanius' "and if you do" notion. --MasterMarik (talk • contribs) 23:49, August 27, 2017 (UTC)
To see if the page List of "Attribute Booster" cards works properly, instead of List of "Attribute Booster" cards, List of "Attribute Field" cards or other weird name. In the Attribute Booster page, the members list keeps showing as inexistent. --Missign0 (talk • contribs) 03:41, August 28, 2017 (UTC)
- That ARC-V wiki did that as well. I never let it worry me because a) their quality was laughable, and b) it was almost flattering. Sanokal K-T (talk • contribs) 21:47, August 28, 2017 (UTC)
- That could be a problem for them, if they don't comply to the licenses which under our content is created.
- Will check. Could you provide a link, please? Becasita Pendulum (talk • contribs) 04:07, August 29, 2017 (UTC)