This page has been archived. Please do not edit this page!
"Gameciel" and "Moon Mirror Shield" tip
Hey whyd you take away my kaiju moon mirror tip! that tip is wicked good, it makes an unstoppable monster basically 15:53, June 2, 2016 (UTC)
- I confess I don't understand if you are trolling me or if I'm just failing to understand the tip.
- Why would "Moon Mirror Shield" make "Gameciel", in particular, an unstoppable monster? Becasita Pendulum (talk • contribs) 17:08, June 2, 2016 (UTC)
- I'm not trolling. It's a combo I use to win games all the time, It can't be destoryed by battle and it can negate like 2-8 cards or effects per turn and banish them. how is that not unstoppable! thats a great tip :/ the comment that say using unshaven angler for 2 tributes is useless, the moon mirror shield is atleast practical...are you trolling me?Devilvert (talk • contribs) 17:35, June 2, 2016 (UTC)
- / Idk if you simpy don't know Gameciel or play kaiju... Gameciel basically becomes 2-8 quasars. it's attack is only 2200 though so normal, pendulum, and inherient summons can kill it... thus moon mirror shield protect it from battle and it can negate any effect or cart. it's unstoppable. Its not a random generic tip :/? Idk why you took my comment down
- Devilvert (talk • contribs) 04:05, June 3, 2016 (UTC)
- Again, I just thought it was a bit generic, since "Moon Mirror Shield" works good for every monster, basically. I mean, it protects them all. Though I failed to notice the lack of an OPT restriction on "Gameciel", I guess, yeah. My bad on that.
- UltimateKuriboh took care of it. Becasita Pendulum (talk • contribs) 09:52, June 3, 2016 (UTC)
Thank you :O it's actually really good too because all the other kaiju are higher atk then him, so normally thats a problem special summoning him or playing kaiju slumber. Devilvert (talk • contribs) 12:56, June 3, 2016 (UTC)
RE:Different names for the same card
1) We don't have an official policy for that. However, I imagine that with some of the "Elemental HERO" names, the name column in Set Card Lists will end up getting stretched quite a bit... so you should just embed the redirects like you do for the Set Card Galleries.
2) Dinoguy is actually the person to talk to about that. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 22:30, June 3, 2016 (UTC)
Quotation marks and dots
Sure thing bro! I only did it due to the fact I'd accidentally done it in another summary and nobody had objected it, so I thought it would be best to make all the summaries I have done have it. Sorry about this, just trying to help. (YuGi Mon Cards (talk • contribs) 12:18, June 4, 2016 (UTC))
hi there, i'm quite new to the wiki and don't understand certain things... firstly i'd like to know how to change signature/tag color, cause mine is red now while your's is blue... or can't that be changed? if so how you got blue name? also how did you make the layout/looks for your talk page like how you have it?
- That's a hard question. You see, to edit your signature that much you need to use HTML/CSS. You can check info on those matters at http://www.w3schools.com/.
- My name is blue because my user page exists. You don't currently have an user page. To create it, just click on your name (User:X3MIS66) and start editing it.
- Regarding my talk page, I believe you are talking about the sign and the table, right? Again you need to know some bits of HTML/CSS and Wikilanguage to do some similar stuff. You can find some good info about Wiki markup at Help:Wiki markup. At the end of that page, you'll have a table with more help pages.
- I hope this helps. I'm trying to give you a succinct answer. Becasita Pendulum (talk • contribs) 19:16, June 8, 2016 (UTC)
- sorry to spam full your talk log but i didn't know how to respond to your reaction in the same question/talk thing, so could you please help me out on how to do that too?
- as for the html/css stuff i am a programmer already so i know quite the bunch about that, i have some sites running already so yeah...
- just tell me how i can use my html/css knowledge to change tag color, and lay-out some of my page's like your talk page please...
- as for with the wiki language thing i am not familiar with...
- [X3MIS66] (talk • contribs) 20:16, June 8, 2016 (UTC)
- Ah, that most certainly helps. Usually CSS is separated from HTML. In the sense you have HTML at one file and CSS at the other. Here you can conjugate both in one.
- First, to edit the section you created, just click on the blue "Edit", right next to the section you want to edit.
- In particular, regarding your question, you can change the color by using a
<span>tag with the CSS (style) property
- An example:
<span style = "color: Red;">Colored text</span>
- You can change "Red" with the hexcode for the color (as you probably know). For more info read Help:Signature, please.
- For the layout, well just edit the page you want to edit (your talk page or your user page) and use HTML and CSS to do it. Usually, Wiki language is used as well, but the Wikilanguage is basically HTML and CSS covered with an abstraction layer. And since you already are familiarized with HTML and CSS, you just need to use them. You can check the code for my sign here and for my table here. I have them there and then transclude them over here. Becasita Pendulum (talk • contribs) 20:36, June 8, 2016 (UTC)
RE:Beginner's Edition 1 & Beginner's Edition 2
RE:"Magical Cavalry of Cxulub" OP
Because I never really cared for marking editions on official proxies and thought the rename notice was because it was missing its edition. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 17:15, June 20, 2016 (UTC)
- "If this is related to Yugi and characters he dueled". My reasoning was that the user probably thought there was an error in the article, when there actually wasn't. They possibly skimmed the card list or the page summary, or assumed most (or all) of the miscellaneous monsters were supposed to be related to Yugi, when that isn't the case (just being reprints of select cards from booster packs in the DM era). --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 17:35, June 20, 2016 (UTC)
A few days ago you edited gallery links and tagged an RDS image for deletion, but it doesn't look like you actually reuploaded the image as a png. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 01:13, June 25, 2016 (UTC)
- Oh, I guess it was a small negligence. In the end, I always double check by the number of files I have to upload and the ones I uploaded, so I guess I may have accidentally deleted the file from my pc before start re-uploading or maybe I just closed the file tab before copying it to my pc. Thanks for letting me know. Becasita Pendulum (talk • contribs) 10:33, June 25, 2016 (UTC)
RE:Hand size limit
I have no idea. With these sorts of questions, I find it odd that I haven't seen you in ruling sections in other YGO communities. You have an alternate account? --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 21:21, June 27, 2016 (UTC)
- I don't know how "During the End Phase" effects are resolved after the hand size limit; the implication is that you have to resolve any specific EP effects of your choice before conducting your hand size limit discard (if applicable). More specific Trigger Effects like "Lightserpent" and most of the "Burning Abyss" monsters are a different matter though. There's supposed to be only 1 Chain during damage calculation, but that only refers to a "manual Chain"; if a Trigger Effect meets its activation condition during that Chain and doesn't miss the timing, it can start a new Chain before the actual damage calculation occurs, even if it's an optional effect. The same applies to the hand size limit; you're allowed to start a Chain after the discard if an effect was triggered as a result of the discard. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 16:38, June 28, 2016 (UTC)
- To the best of my knowledge, there's nothing solid confirming the "During the End Phase" Trigger Effect stuff, but for the "Burning Abyss" Trigger Effect stuff, that's explicitly confirmed by the rulebook. And yes, when you choose to end your turn during the EP, and card effects end up activating from the hand size discard, you have to keep undergoing the hand size check if you wish to end your turn (once the effects have finished resolving). --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 23:12, June 29, 2016 (UTC)
Hey there, I have seen you work and I would be glad to nominate you to admin, so you can delete files and do more good. Would you like me to Nominate you?--LeafGreen Ranger (talk • contribs) 17:04, June 28, 2016 (UTC)
- Well, I am really glad to hear that. I would accept, but, you see, I have some background story. Besides, I requested some rights to Deltaneos some time ago and wasn't accepted, so I may not yet be prepared for it. I think you should first discuss it with the other admins.
- But thanks a lot! Sincerely, thank you very much! It's good to know my work is being appreciated! Becasita Pendulum (talk • contribs) 17:08, June 28, 2016 (UTC)
Shining Victories Short Prints?
Hi there again haha :)
Sorry to bother, but you are my favorite person here :P so I thought I'd ask you ^^
The 4 Normal Rares from Shining Victories's OCG version are listed as commons in the TCG versions, and there are no other cards listed as short prints
Should they be listed as short prints then?
SSCooler (talk • contribs) 08:02, June 30, 2016 (UTC)
- Hey, thank you very much! Don't worry, you don't bother.
- I actually don't know, sorry. I would think, after the new rarity spreading, they may have stopped, but BOSH still lists them. So I don't know which one of SHVI or BOSH is the correctly listed.
- There are some places/stores listing them as Short Prints, but I can't be sure on this. I'll ask X-Metaman, he is usually more into that stuff, I believe. Becasita Pendulum (talk • contribs) 10:09, June 30, 2016 (UTC)
- Yup, they are Short Print. Everything should be into place now. Thanks for letting me know! Becasita Pendulum (talk • contribs) 11:35, June 30, 2016 (UTC)