- editor-last: Surname of editor. Do not wikilink—use editor-link instead. Where the surname is usually written first—as in Chinese—or for corporate authors, simply use editor-last to include the same format as the source.
- editor-first: Given or first names of editor, including title(s); example: Firstname Middlename or Firstname M. or Dr. Firstname M., Sr. Do not wikilink—use editor-link instead.
- OR: for multiple editors, use editor1-first, editor1-last through editor1-first, editor4-last for up to four editors.
- editor-link: Title of existing Wikipedia article about the editor—not the editor's website; do not wikilink.
- OR: for multiple editors, use editor1-link through editor4-link.
- If authors: Authors are first, followed by the included work, then "In" and the editors, then the main work.
- If no authors: Editors appear before the included work; a single editor is followed by "ed."; multiple editors are followed by "eds."; more than three editors will be followed by "et al., eds.".
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.