According to ygo-card.de, this event was called Yu-Gi-Oh! Summer Tour 2004, not King of Cities Tour. Does anyone have a source for the latter name or can I rename the page? -- Deltaneos (talk) 12:33, June 2, 2011 (UTC)
- here http://www.yugiohcardguide.com/EM1.html and on several ebay aucton it is called "Summer Tour" or "Mall Tour" or "Summer tour-england mall tour" (this last name seems to say that UK mall tour is a Summer Tour subcategory).
- here http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread.php?t=186325 they talk about the 2005 tour
- and here about 2003 (US) http://www.kidzworld.com/article/3409-yu-gi-oh-card-game-mall-tour.
- no info about 2004... but info on ygo-card is very similar to pojo's page info..
- "king of cities tour" not present anywhere /////||||||\\\\\ Jump Enemy (talk • contribs) 13:10, June 13, 2011 (UTC)
- Er sorry, that's only one year, so "2004 Tournament Mall Tour Promo"? But looking at the earliest version of that page, it's just called "Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game Tour", so should the page be "Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game 2004 Tour Promo" or maybe just "2004 Tour Promo"? -- Deltaneos (talk) 00:41, June 14, 2011 (UTC)
- Maybe 2004 Tour Promo is too generic, moreover it was given only in england, while the Tour was held all over the europe. should be spicified it was the english tour, even if it sounds bad in a page title?? however i suggest to call it as the name in the promo images: "2004 Tour Promo", even if i preferred an unofficial name like "2004 England Mall Tour"... /////||||||\\\\\ Jump Enemy (talk • contribs) 00:55, June 14, 2011 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.