does anyone know what promos will be in it, i'm still bummed about missing the infernityies
no, not yetAltyrell 23:57, December 19, 2009 (UTC)
Forgot to mention the computer know exactly what cards you have and will play unfair against you. Don't believe it then why the **** did i lose 7times in a row because of the same cards over and over again right when computer about to die. Like really a card that give a card 1000atk point with no negative effect? The computer always put it with some ninja card that gain even more attack for having equip cards. Most of the time those were the computer first few cards. Even i was able to destroy it the computer start bull****ing with ritual and anti magic/trap cards that just came out of nowhere.
Dark Tuners and Dark Synchros, perhaps?
Although I highly doubt that this will happen, I'm kind of wondering if there will be any Dark Tuner and Dark Synchro Monsters to be included in this game, just as they were included in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 4? However, time will tell, and I do know better than to just randomly say that they will be included; doing so would be considered VANDALISM on this site.
- I wouldn't think so, stuff like that has been exclusive for the Tag Force games since they are well known for they're selection of game only cards. The World Championship games tend to stick closer to the real life card game. --Sky Scourge God 07:37, January 15, 2010 (UTC)
But another thing that comes to mind is where whoever made an edit to the game's main page got the screenshots with the English translations. I'm worried that this may be considered vandalism, primarily because this game hasn't been even released in Japan, and that there aren't many screenshots to this game.
- The release dates and English pics seem to be from gamefaqs.com . Falzar FZ 22:05, January 15, 2010 (UTC)
release date unknown
Stop putting up that we know the release date. We don't. It hasn't been said any where except Shreik, and he was way off last time and will be this time too. also I highly doubt that the game will be released in America before Japan.
- Now, how did gamefaqs.com get English pics before Shreik? Falzar FZ 22:10, January 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Stop complaining about the release date. At Shonen Jump Championship LA (which I personally attended), they had playable demos of this game and they had also brought representatives of Konami to watch over those demos. When I talked to them about the release date, it was exactly the same as the release date on Gamefaqs.com. AKA- Its the real thing! --Sky Scourge God 05:59, January 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Konami has released an update that says that the game will be released in February and March. I am assuming that the US gets it in March.
- Well, i can't find one for the US, but on this (http://www.konami.jp/yugioh/info/info20091214.html) it lists the Japan as being released on the 18th of February.Altyrell 16:54, January 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Can anyone confirm the US Release Date by Gamestop, because to me, it could simply be a "filler" date that they are presuming.Altyrell 18:42, January 18, 2010 (UTC)
Real US release date?
Heh, I doubt that the game will actually be released on February 23, 2010. Personally, I think it takes one thing called time to import something from Japan to the United States. I'm assuimg this because it relates to how Japanese-only cards are imported to the United States; it takes time to translate the names and the text, as well as make any changes to the artwork to make them more age-appropriate. The booster packs would kind of relate to this upcoming game, because it has to go through the same methods. --Yes, it's PSYCHID! He talks! He does stuff! 01:50, January 27, 2010 (UTC)
The thing that will take the longest to do is the translations, chances are, the Japanese version already has an English option, just like the last few games. Also, the last US game had the exact same cards and rulings as the JP version (so the US game had OCG only cards and no TCG only cards). Falzar FZ 01:53, January 27, 2010 (UTC)
Huh, I guess that would explain why currently-OCG-only cards (i.e. "Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier", "Mist Valley Soldier", "Flamvell Uruquizas", etc.) were in last year's game, Stardust Accelerator. =P --Yes, it's PSYCHID! He talks! He does stuff! 18:45, January 27, 2010 (UTC)
- I still have a hard time believing that it will come out that soon.--Tapper930 19:45, January 27, 2010 (UTC)
Special Rules in Duels against the Dark Signers
It has been confirmed that there will be Special Rules in duels against the Dark Signers. Some of them are related to their playing style. Should we add it to the page now? It's on the Japanese site of Konami. OMG! You did it 17:30, February 13, 2010 (UTC)
What pack does this go up to?
I think it should be mentioned on the main page what packs this game goes up to--if possible. Does anyone know for sure? Speedball 19:47, February 20, 2010 (UTC)
- Main pack wise, it goes up to Absolute Powerforce, I think Terminal Wise, it goes up to "Pulse of the Trishula", I dunno for sure though. Vampier Master 20:24, February 20, 2010 (UTC)
- Everything in WC09 and:
- Falzar FZ 22:02, February 20, 2010 (UTC)
Berserker Three (talk • contribs) 10:47, November 28, 2010 (UTC) speaking about god cards... the last one this year to be downloaded through WiFi and your pc to the ds is Obelisk the Tormentor! 30 november is the only day this year. At least ...that's what the word is. maybe you can buy them with WiFi dual points, not sure. but then only within 4 days of that date I think. I hope next year they repeat the sequence of downloads, cause I missed the other two god cards already. Could buy an action replay device and get them that way. [end B3]
Special Rules Section
I think there are 2 which aren't there yet and are something like "Draw 2 cards each turn" and "Match Duel". Unfortunately I don't remember who it was against. It was early in the game though. Falzar FZ 05:22, February 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, I forgot their names too. That's why I didn't add them yet. I'll add them soon. OMG! You did it 05:30, February 21, 2010 (UTC)
Reference to Second Season
there are reference to the WRGP arc after the story end and we should add them to the article since the story is based on dark signer and not WRGP
- the Daedalus Bridge is completed and it can be used to access the city
- if you speak to trudge, he will say if you ride on the highway, a mysterious d-wheeler will appear. after speaking to trudge and entering the highway, you can race with the mysterious d-wheeler
- akiza will turbo duel you saying she is praticing turbo duel and with yusei's help she is getting better
i did not spot any other reference. but if you enter the stadium, characters such as hunter pace, Randsborg and the mc can be duel against (may reference to fortune cup). -Lpoi 05:36, February 28, 2010 (UTC)
EDIT: another reference:
- leo states that jack has a twin and would like to see jack with his twin together. -Lpoi 11:57, February 28, 2010 (UTC)
- There's no reason to assume the D-Wheeler is Ghost. For one thing, they mention he doesn't have a head at one point. Oh and you can also find the principal (forgot his name, but he's the guy that uses Ancient Gears) in the city. --Blue (Talk) 06:09, February 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Well during the race there is no name like the anime when ghost arrive there is no data- Lpoi 07:11, February 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Sorry is "would like to see Jack with his twin together" -Lpoi 03:22, March 1, 2010 (UTC)
Summary got cut off, anyways, I was saying that:
- Is not a bug, Black Garden is essentially like Gale, so all internal continuous effects that change ATK will basically be 'negated' after the ATK has been 'permanently halved' Falzar FZ 08:31, March 1, 2010 (UTC)
- Asking for a friend (as I live in Europe and my copy of the game is still hasn't arrived), is there a glitch with Chimeratech Fortress Dragon? He said it sent itself to the Graveyard during the End Phase it was summoned, though he didn't say the exact situation that happened prior. ShinobiPhoenix 17:52, March 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Other bug that many members at GameFAQs talked about is that you have removed one cards, as for Different Dimension Capsule, then try to revive it by few way, such as Psychic Path if that remove monster is a Psychic, and few other. It didn't work for Player that normal way as it such to be, while it does work for CPU, as they just pull it out of nowhere. For referring; --FredCat100 19:07, March 15, 2010 (UTC)
Passing on this glitch in full detail so others can test and evaluate the true cause. I was playing against the signers in the duel field after completing the story. This occurred against Luna. Luna attempted to use Ancient Fairy Dragon to destroy Savage Colosseum. I responded using Divine Wrath (no other cards on field except a set Torrential Tribute). My hand consisted of Divine Wrath & Spring of Rebirth. The game would not allow either to be discarded, thus keeping me on the same screen asking me to discard. -- Organous 19:05, May 25, 2010 (UTC)
Every time I duel someone, on the computer's turn, it freezes on me. But on my turn it doesn't. It happens after I beat the game and doing the after game. And, also, Elemental Hero Clayman must have 2000 DEF, but in my game, he only has 1350 DEF. Is that a permanent glitch or can it be fixed? Can someone please reply back?--PowerGuy88 20:25, November 28, 2010
Can a request for a redirection be made here? Maybe let "5D's World Championship 2010" redirect here, or most certainly the most obvious one, "Reverse of Arcadia." No one actually wants to type in "Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2010: Reverse of Arcadia" and one shouldn't have to load up the search screen and scroll through just to get to the article or have it pre-saved or bookmarked or anything like that when this is a Wikia still. ShinobiPhoenix 17:46, March 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Similar to last years game, WC10 is the shortest way to get to the page. Falzar FZ 10:30, March 16, 2010 (UTC)
someone can tell me a code to unlock all the opponents? to emulator!--Modo assalto 19:52, March 5, 2010 (UTC)
For all single opponents:
94000130 FFFB0000 C0000000 00000007 020CE220 FFFFFFFF DC000000 00000004 D2000000 00000000
For all Tag Duel opponents:
94000130 FFFB0000 020CE240 FFFFFFFF 220CE244 000000FF D2000000 00000000
- I have to click on something? because it did not worked here!--Modo assalto 01:24, March 6, 2010 (UTC)
Press Select. 94000130 FFFB0000 is an activator line, I'm quite sure it's select. Falzar FZ 01:36, March 6, 2010 (UTC)
- and where I think the select?--Modo assalto 16:04, March 28, 2010 (UTC)
Speed Spell - High Speed Crash
I just got to know, where in the hell do you find Speed Spell - High Speed Crash in this game? I got to the point where Dexter wants to see it, but I can't find it in a pack nor on any of the racing tracks. Where the hell is it?!--Thanonyx 00:03, March 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Try racing in the Old City or Old Highway courses. You can find it there. --Blue (Talk) 00:04, March 15, 2010 (UTC)
Automatic wi-fi loss
Whenever I go on wifi to duel against other players and the duel starts, whenever it is my opponents turn they automatically win without doing anything at all. and without me timing out. it's completely bogus dude. Anonymous —This unsigned comment was made by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs) 08:33, 15 April 2010 (UTC)
- The're hacking the game with cheat devices like Action Replay. Which is rather annoying. Falzar FZ 08:50, April 15, 2010 (UTC)
I have had a similar experience, but it seemed like whatever cheat they were using backfired, because I automatically won, without cheating or anything. It was really strange.
Berserker Three (talk • contribs) 10:08, July 13, 2010 (UTC) Sorry to say, but I have the same issue with a friend of mine. He has got a XLds and I have a smaller one. we both play against eachother, and when he get's the message, 'do you want to play an effect', and he says 'yes' then he instantly loses the match , and I win. We both know nothing about cheatcodes or stuff like that. (I should be doing something with cheatcodes if I read the above, but I play clean without any cheating.) I have no idea what causes this glitch, but it stops me and my buddy from having a good time battling eachother. I bought some stuff with starchips, or maybe it has something to do with both players using other gamesettings? (like me putting cards automaticly on the table, and him choosing the spot where he puts the cards?). I will test this next time we are together.... And we did not buy second and stuff. I bought his nintendo XL and both our Yugi 2010 games in an internetstore, factory sealed and all. So the issue lies within the game itself, and not in an hack or something..:)) [end B3 message]
some other dude: these cheat codes are annoying. I have no problem people using them in cpu matches but on wifi it's just unfair. just 5 minutes ago i was using my D.D. deck against a dragon deck and he got red eyes dark dragon(something like that) out on his second turn. i mirror forced him and he played solemn judgement reducing his life points by half.my turn, i draw mage power and he's screwed as he has no traps. somewhere between mine and his end phase, i somehow lose. there needs to be more security or something on wifi to stop this happening.
- Seemed like one of your DS or game itself is infested by Hacker before you buy it "Used". --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. • S.C. 01:19, November 6, 2010 (UTC)
Selecting the player as the fifth Signer
It's constantly added and removed that the Crimson Dragon selects the player as the fifth Signer. What actually happens in the game that's leading people to have a different view on this? -- Deltaneos (talk) 11:39, May 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Nothing happens that makes people think that the Player doesnt receive his mark. Either those who keep erasing are ignorant or who knows. Becuase by the way the Player Does Receive It. DracoX 17:57, May 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Some noobs say that the player becomes the fifth Signer like in the anime. But it was never stated that the player became a Signer before the third duel with Goodwin, when the other marks went back to their owners. So the player never becomes a Signer. OMG! You did it 18:05, May 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes before the third and final duel agaisnt Goodwin the player receives a birthmark. DracoX 00:23, May 29, 2010 (UTC)
- From what I remember, when the Crimson Dragon abandons Goodwin, nobody said that the player gets the Tail or Head Mark. OMG! You did it 00:37, May 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Dark-Shimy, your theory is incorrect. The player's mark IS unconfirmed, however, if you've played the game you'll notice the crimson dragon seal goes to the player. As such, since the crimson dragon seal can only go to a signer, the player is a signer. -_- -- Gontxven 21:09, June 3, 2010 (UTC)
why this game has not include characters of GX and R
Customizing Dual runner
Can anyone tell me what the symbols of Pentagon stand for? I have no idea except for the going left and right-arrow :). And I assume that when the pentagon inside the pentagon turns red from blue, that this is not so good... Why this info is nowhere to be found is a riddle to me. Not even the FAQ's and Walkthroughs on different sites would help me out on this issue...:( Berserker Three (talk • contribs) 10:25, July 13, 2010 (UTC)
Berserker Three (talk • contribs) 09:41, July 14, 2010 (UTC) Close, but not the pentagon I mean. 'This' covers the pentagon of how your deck is reviewed. I want to know about the pentagon that covers the bike (a.k.a. Duel Runner). You know...speed, handling, acceleration...:)
Top is Acceleration, Top-Left is Top Speed, Top-Right is Turning Speed/Amount, Bottom-Left is probably Defense (How fast your shields go away when hit), Bottom-Right is Weight. (Weight and Acceleration are also used to calculate speed in the Tar Pit areas) Falzar FZ (talk • contribs) 09:47, July 14, 2010 (UTC)
Action Replay Glitch
I use the Action Replay to walk through walls in the Story Mode, and I think it screwed up my save file. When I am breaking out of the Arcadia Movement headquarters, after I beat Sayer, when I go to the right screen to find Akiza, Liquid is still there in security mode, so I end up getting stopped by him even during the cutscene. Does anyone know if I can fix this?
Same thing happened to me. Someone help? -Sameer
- If you saved, then it's likely that there's nothing you can do to recover your save file. That's what you get for using a hack that has many variables and not be careful. -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 22:36, July 25, 2010 (UTC)
Berserker Three (talk • contribs) 10:38, November 28, 2010 (UTC) Hmm, so you have to save your savefiles on the pc every now and again then. Ok. I have a flash card (DDTS), and both the original game of 2010 and a downloaded version. I could use action replay to get the godcards on my hack, then trade then with my buddy, so he can then trade them back to my original bought game, so I have them there. Saves me the possibility of screwing my original game-cardridge with a.r.-ing it. haven't bought a action replay device yet, but thinking about it. just for the egyptian god cards. Could also get every other card 3 times, but why travel if I obliterated the road? (and walking through walls is for pussies, lol hahaha...*wink*) [end B3]
Is it possible to see your own deck pentagon? Not the duel runner pentagon, the one that shows the quality of your deck User talk:Guest • 16:07, August 28, 2010 (UTC)
yes, go on world championship. it will be on the top screen.
what ban list is used in yugioh 5d world championship 2010 ?
can anyone please tell me the ban list used for yugioh world championship 2010, im thinking of buying this game ?
i am trying to unlock the extra pack 1 at the end of the game and when i talk to blister he just said " its fine you can bring them right away if you want." or smething like that, whats he talking about. can somebody help me pleeeease.
He is talking about the two boys from Arcadia Movement, who were you friends. Now they are at the ruins of Arcadia Movement.