I would hope it goes a little farther than that. Maybe to Stardust Overdrive, or Absolute Powerforce. But there's always the chance of DLC sets. Drago Dracini 22:01, May 8, 2010 (UTC)
- I hope it goes further than that too, but ultimately, it's great to finally have a game where the cards can actually be updated. I'm so bored of Tag Force 4. Hopefully, they make really good use of this system and update frequently.--YamiWheeler 22:40, May 8, 2010 (UTC)
I REALLY hope they put this on the PS3. I mean its FAR more reliable. Please god and Konami... Put this on PSN... I'd buy it even at 20$ PSN$. But I know it'll probably never happen... but it would be so much more beneficial. --SuperbowserX (talk • contribs) 06:23, August 11, 2010 (UTC) I fully agree here i feel like the avagtages yugioh on ps3 but i feel lkie its is being completly over lookd I really hope this game will be released for ps3 i would buy it srtaight away..including all the possibilities that could come with the addons with the free psn .. im so jelous of xbox owners right now never thought i would say that lol
Can I also ask what advantages yugioh would have on ps3 against xbox 360? It's a stupid thing to say if you can't back it up with a reason why... + Things that are free are almost never at the same level as things that you pay for. Live and psn are a prime example of that ;-) I'm enjoying yugioh on my 360 for the moment and my monarch deck is coming along fine after some 10 hours of singleplayer. ^^
Hey peoples. How do u guys know this'll be released on July 27?
What is the point in posting a release date that hasn't been fully confirmed. Plenty of people say not to trust this site because of false information or rumours that get posted here. Posting a date that we don't know to be true doesn't help this. -- Deltaneos (talk) 02:22, July 20, 2010 (UTC)
- The topic is whether or not to include the release date. If you want that date included, please give logical arguments in favour. Please try not to turn it into something personal.
- We never said the release date isn't July 27. I'm saying we shouldn't post it without proof. If July 27 does turn out to be the release date, that doesn't change the fact that it we didn't have proof at this point in time. I could make a prediction about what will happen in the anime, but without sufficient proof to back it up, I shouldn't be allowed to post it in the mainspace articles. If it turns out to be true at a later point, that wouldn't mean excluding it was the wrong choice before it was proven. -- Deltaneos (talk) 02:48, July 20, 2010 (UTC)
As a quick reply there is no way the 27th would be the release date..
Xbox live only releases Arcade titles on wednesdays
IGN posted a tentative date finally... Go to http://www.ign.com/index/upcoming.html and click Xbox 360, then Xbox Live Arcade, then make sure the dates are going in order, it's shown as September 30, which I'm guessing means late Sep or Oct, since that's a lot of titles for Sep 30. It's more reliable than any other info we've had... Cept that it's not a Wednesday... but still, it's IGN. I'd say it's looking good for a Sep or Oct release. Maybe early November
- The same website that had a tentative release date of Q2, then when June 30th flew by, it was magically now Q3. I'll bet you that once Sept 30th rolls around, it'll say Q4. Linktriforce007 (talk • contribs) 07:42, September 23, 2010 (UTC)
Ok guys, finally we have some headway into the release of the game. The list of achievements have been released by Xbox360Achievements.org. It's pretty exciting, it means that the game could just be another month away! And even if it doesn't, then at least we know it's still on the way and we have some more info. Here's a link to those achievements.
Gameplay and 2 new articles added
I've expanded the wiki page by adding a gameplay section and adding 2 new articles: List of Cards in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duels and List of Result Items in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duels. Please aid in expanding these 2 sections as well as cleaning up the main article now that there is some overlap of information. OverHira (talk • contribs) 21:09, November 5, 2010 (UTC)
Hey, i'm looking to buy the game but need to know more about it.I checked the list of cards you guys made, but do all those come with the game?Which are the ones available for sale?How do you buy the cards themselves?If you buy a booster pack do you get all the cards in that one or just 9 cards randomly?I really want to know..I downloaded the demo but i want to know that before buying the game.I looked this up but couldn't fin an answer.
- Up to ANPR packs have been update when you first download the Arcade game. 800 points MS for full game. From LOB to ANPR are what you can see and buy from. Random cards, or if you hate to get repeat cards, just go to Password machine (if I could find one) and get it. I also have Trial, and those tough duelists beat the craps out of me due to my deck being suck. --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. • S.C. 00:25, November 6, 2010 (UTC)
when will there be an update
this game is very addicting and i think more people will buy it if they have an update of banlist and cards
needs new gear
it could use the ability to trade,every card ever made,label the card packs and definitely put in some 3d graphics. make better changes to it and i guarantee it will be very popular! if you want more money these things are a must! i will spend at least 50 dollars to get the magicians pack if it includes sorcerer of dark magic (my favorite card)!!! please look at my request and email me if u take this under consideration. email@example.com i'll be waiting on a reply. P.S. tournaments need to be added as well and the players wager and play for duelpoints which they get from winning matches.
Removed from Marketplace
I'm not a registered user and I don't visit this Wiki enough to bother, but I did want to highlight the fact this game is no longer available on the marketplace. There is no trace of it, no boosters, demo or, of course, the game itself.