This is the talk page for discussing the page, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Episode 134.
Please try to
No Episode This Week?
- The Japan Series (World Series in Japan) was happening that week, and it aired during the same time as 5D's. Ascriptmaster (talk • contribs) 01:41, November 11, 2010 (UTC)
Is 100000% guarranted that the dub won't say that the Machine emperors killed all humanity.I think it would be better if the japanese version is the official and use "(In the dubbed version....)". The Machine emperor genocide makes alot more sense that whatever they might use as excuse (my bet is that the "meklords" absorb everyone or sent them to the shadow realms". 184.108.40.206 (talk) 02:55, August 20, 2011 (UTC)
I think also that if they do show Aporia's time lines they will probably edit the scene with Primo since he is holding some kind of gun and firing it at what looks to be a Meklord Emperor Granel, so there will either erase the gun or change Primo's time as a Aporia. Also, do you think that they will change Aporia's name in the dub? 220.127.116.11 (talk) 20:07, August 14, 2011 (UTC)
- Dub stuff will go in parenthesis. Japanese version events take precedence over dub events even though dub names take precedence over Japanese names. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 00:29, August 15, 2011 (UTC)
- If they cut PLACIDO firing a Grannel and his love interest dying, im sure they will also cut LUCCIANO's parents dying and JOSE yelling "Someone!" alone around the world. They might not even show this episode and say 5D's ends in episode 133. As for Aporia's name, my guess goes to something like "Adam" and Antinomy to "Anthony". 18.104.22.168 (talk) 02:55, August 20, 2011 (UTC)
It seems that our predictions where wrong. 4Kids still kept Aporia's name and Primo's gun in the flashback. I'm not sure was Meklord Emperors killing all of humanity was kept or not, because they said they destroyed New Domino City. Tommy2215 (talk • contribs) 20:16, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
- So they reduced the apocalypse to simply destroying the city, but now what will say when that the Arc Cradle is designed to destroy the city!? if now Yliadus came to "prevent the city's destruction instead of the entire planet", how will they do it if their plan WILL DESTROY THE CITY? EBFWR (talk • contribs) 22:10, September 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Looks like they noticed it, but they actually thought that saying in "Yliadus will destroy the city but won't kill anyone" in episode 135 will fix it, still sucks. I wonder what will Sherry say when she is supposed to warn Yusei that he will die in the Arc Cradle. EBFWR (talk • contribs) 23:49, September 11, 2011 (UTC)