This is the talk page for discussing the page, Xyz Evolution.
Please try to
Non-Number/CXyz Chaos Xyz Evolutions
Wouldn't it be a better idea to separate Gaia Dragon, Ptolemys, and FA-Black Ray Lancer into a "generic" Xyz Evolution list since they were never given the title of actual Chaos Xyz Evolutions? The Phantom Impact - The ultimate Super Robot from beneath the heavens 13:47, September 29, 2013 (UTC)
- ((Old rant by me was here, that isn't worth reading)) --slave(command) 14:50, September 29, 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah, the name change of this article is why I asked. Seeing as there are several kinds of Xyz Evolutions now, I thought it would make more sense just to classify the non-anime (even though FA-BRL comes close) ones as the generic ones that don't fit into any other category. The Phantom Impact - The ultimate Super Robot from beneath the heavens 14:03, September 29, 2013 (UTC)
- This article has tried to force a mechanic (rank changes rules etc), with the name of a particular method; what i mean is Chaos power vs non chaos, so a lot of it really doesn't flow nicely at all now that it has just removed that one little part o the heading. If it was left how it was, and one more page with little separate information was created...
- To help me explain what I mean (to anyone that happens to read this), the way I see it there is/are:
- // *Whatever Eliphas called the process his Xyz monsters went through...
- Along the left-most column I am describing the mechanic, along the top row I am showing the power associated anime wise, in the sections in-between I am showing the names of a particular method (tied closely to whether it was chaos or not - well not really considering they are all chaos except one, but whatever) that Chaos Xyz Evolution covers two different mechanics of a special form of Xyz Summoning, although with each of those mechanics another method also does it, one of which using the same "power"...
Rank-Down Xyz Change?
There's no such thing. It's implied, yes, but where is that ever stated in the anime? Yuma simply called it "Xyz Change", using the method of "Rank-Down". I disagree with it being given a name. Aeron Solo wuz here (If you wanna talk) 17:43, October 14, 2013 (UTC)
The Seventh One's Chaos Xyz Evolution
In Episode 125 of the dub, when Nash creates Rank-Up-Magic - The Seventh One, the Barians shout out form of Xyz Evolution before the 6 of them Rank-Up their Numbers. I can't quite seem to make out what they say though. It sounds like "Known/Own Chaos Xyz Evolution". Can anyone actually make out what they're saying? IceFire2050 (talk • contribs) 04:20, March 23, 2017 (UTC)