This is the talk page for discussing the page, Toon World.
Please try to
-- Yu-Gi-Oh4Ever 1:00 August 2, 2010,Topic:Toon World And Its Effect In Real Life. Despite What You May Have Seen On T.v,In Real Life Toon Monsters Can Be Destroyed By Normal Monsters.On T.v The Effect Says That They Can't Be Destroyed.But In Real Life It Doesn't Say Anything Except That You Must Pay 1000 Life Points.So There.
Old Japanese lore
Added the old Japanese lore to the page (complete with Ruby text) but still confused about where to place it properly, so if you can please relocate it to proper place. -- Aeris Ventaile (talk • contribs) 11:55, September 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Is it an old lore from OCG cards? If so, it should go on Card Errata:Toon World. 「ディノ奴千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 02:31, September 5, 2011 (UTC)
shouldn't we put in a section which explains what toon world actually DOES. I didn't even know. it just says pay 1000 life points. i think we should put this in somewhere "This card is activated by paying 1000 of your life points. As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, you can summon "Toon" Monsters from your hand (Manga Ryu-Ran, Toon Mermaid, etc.). You must pay 500 life points at each of your standby phases. If you cannot pay, this card is destroyed, and the amount of life points you paid (excluding the initial cost of 1000), is added to your life points. Unless stated otherwise, all toon monsters on either side of the field are destroyed when this card is destroyed. If this card would be removed from play, you may select another magic or trap card on your side of the field and remove the selected card from play instead of "Toon World". 126.96.36.199 (talk) 00:04, December 28, 2011 (UTC)
That would be Card Tips:Toon World, Card Rulings:Toon World, and the forum. 「ディノ奴千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 00:09, December 28, 2011 (UTC)
- No. Those are the effects of those monsters; not the effect of Toon World. Toon World doesn't have an effect. All it does is to stay on the field like a Continuous Spell Card, saying there is a Toon World on the field, allowing the Toon Monsters effects to be used.
- The current lore is complete, it does not need anything added to it.
- -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 00:12, December 28, 2011 (UTC)
- This is one of the few cards to ever have its effect changed. Some of the effects you've listed are part of the first effect this card had. It's since been changed.
- I'm not sure where you're getting the very last effect.
- As Falzar said, the other effects you've mentioned are effects of the individual Toon monsters, not something "Toon World" does. That would be like saying You can activate "Thousand Knives" and This card can be Special Summoned by the effect of "Skilled Dark Magician" are effects of "Dark Magician". -- Deltaneos (talk) 00:26, December 28, 2011 (UTC)