Uhh, Where did you get the effect to make the ATK 0 from Delta? I thought that Black Feather Armored Wing dropped the attack to 0. JetKamakura 21:51, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
- By Delta do you mean me? I've never edited this page before leaving this message. And I don't think I said it had 0 ATK anywhere else. -- Deltaneos (talk) 22:09, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
- You can translate see it when you translate the Japanese lore. Because this effect can be used anytime, so probably that Rex used it during the same time that Crow removed the Wedge Counter on it. --Blackwings0605 02:30, 15 June 2009 (UTC)
is this card the fifth dragon.its effect is pretty good and its attack power.--Airbellum 23:08, 14 June 2009 (UTC)
- Actually it isn't. The real fifth dragon looks a lot like the King of the Underworld --Blackstone Dresden 00:27, 15 June 2009 (UTC)
- Hmm.. plus, if Power Tool Dragon is a mech version of the 5th dragon, then it should only have 1 head. Runer5h 00:36, 15 June 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
- I think that PTD is the good half of #5 and the King of the Underworld is the dark half (either that or this guy and the other 4 headed dragon are the good and bad halves)
All ongoin theories, just like the identity of the fifth signer it wont end until it finally reveraled the existence and why so much secrecy about the whereabouts of the last Five Dragon. DracoX 06:12, 15 June 2009 (UTC)
this card is shocking unless you have the moon dragon anyway and is pretty much too good to destroy unless in DEF mode
If you force its destruction!?
If I use my Inti to attack a monster of my opponent with a much higher attack power to destroy it, will its effects still activate? I mean will my opponent's monster still get destroyed, etc?--Art 08:28, March 11, 2010 (UTC)
The effect will still activated --Blackwings0605 14:28, March 11, 2010 (UTC)
Thanks a bunch!--Art 05:58, March 14, 2010 (UTC)
Using Gale dogra
Can Gale dogras effect work with them, like can I send one of them from the extra deck to the graveyard then, if i syncro for the other 1, and it gets destroyed, does it effect still work and brings it back?
No, Synchro monsters need to be properly sunchro summon first before they can be special summoned from the graveyard.--HHTurtle 18:05, June 7, 2010 (UTC)