Hidden Arsenal 2 confirms this set:
or simply google the press release info for Hidden Arsenal 2. It also confirms the Naturia will be in this set as well as Duelist Revolution. ShinobiPhoenix 11:36, May 1, 2010 (UTC)
Name of Article and Set
Why are some people here now claiming there is no "." in the title if there is one? The space is there for many not because they are just putting it there, but because there is a dot there. Where are people (or rather the person who moved the page) sourcing this non spaced version from yet they are ok with the spaced version of Shooting Star Dragon which also has the appropriate "." symbol in place?
- Incidentally, all Japanese sites and stores also have it as spaced. I mean it won't really matter to us until the official info pages are out but still. Just google "Star Strike Blast" and see how about results from up just from Japanese pages. You get not even 5 from "Starstrike Blast" and wikia is two of them. ShinobiPhoenix 11:22, April 3, 2010 (UTC)
Shouldn't we wait until at least either Shining Darkness' TCG onlys and/or Duelist Rev's card lists is finished? Besides Shooting Star Blast sounds too stupid a name for a booster as does Shooting Star Dragon. Then again there was Surging (or when I translate it, Soring) Dragon Knight Dragoequeties...--Azure Knight-Zeo 05:34, April 2, 2010 (UTC)
The info is publiced on April 1st. So it maybe the April's Fool day joke --Blackwings0605 11:19, April 2, 2010 (UTC)
- OMG, good point. However, has Shriek or any other source done an April Fools thing in the past? Falzar FZ 11:21, April 2, 2010 (UTC)
- They have not participated in April Fool's jokes before, as I recall. Zeroblizzard 14:37, April 2, 2010 (UTC)Zeroblizzard
- They have... 3-4 years ago. In other words, people are acting like rape victims for the ONE joke they did do and making up stuff every year since out of stupidity and fear. They acted like Stardust Overdrive was a joke too... even after 2 months. They said the "Gradius Structure Deck" happened last year and it was up for a month. It was 4 years ago and it was up for EXACTLY ONE DAY. I remember SOVR page was even DELETED here and had to be put back up (I'll bet someone was feeling stupid). Besides, shop stores online are putting this up for pre-order, which they legally couldn't do if it was fake because that's defrauding your customers. Pretty much everyone has removed their unconfirmed statuses and even if it's wrong, it's not like there' a lot of damage. A set is coming no matter what, so all that really would change is the name and the cover info and we move on. People need to stop acting like rape victims. ShinobiPhoenix 15:33, April 2, 2010 (UTC)
- They have not participated in April Fool's jokes before, as I recall. Zeroblizzard 14:37, April 2, 2010 (UTC)Zeroblizzard
- I'm sure its not a Joke, Shriek don't give fake into, maybe it does during last time but now is already few years later the last joke so I think its real altough the name was a bit funny. So trust me. 19:42, April 2, 2010 (UTC)
- Agreed, and I just checked Shriek that was sit there since yesterday, it's still there. Star Strike Blast booster is still there. --FredCat100 11:46, April 3, 2010 (UTC)
give it some time, after more DREV-JP info comes in more will show up about this pack, showing if its real or not. who knows maybe this shooting star dragon may be that elusive TRUE fifth dragon ;)then again the name doesn't fit the appearance.Kazisaki 21:10, April 3, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm actually thinking that Shooting Star Dragon is gonna be one of the Accel Synchro's that the second season keeps raving about. --Sky Scourge God 05:43, April 4, 2010 (UTC)
Maybe a Shooting Red Dragon comes out, because the assault modes and the majestic forms includes stardust dragon and red dragon archfiend too. --User:Blackwingdragon 09:55, April 4 2010 (UTC)
in response to what Sky Scourge God said about it possibly being an accel synchro monster. that would be pretty awesome though like they did with the dark synchro's the will likely become regular synchro's but yes yusei does speak of trying to master the accel synchro summon. i bet it will have some awesome artwork Kazisaki 23:52, April 4, 2010 (UTC)
- in support with you there is also a very odd looking Red Dragon Archfeind behind jack in that last few seconds of the video plus there looks to be a mass of black behind crow that don't look like blackwing dragon to me behind crow
anyone think that tech genus blade gunner will be in this pack--Bwinggale 01:25, April 29, 2010 (UTC)
E-Brake for a second
Now hold on we are sure this is going to be an accel synchro monster in the animae but there is a chance that they are going to do a dark synchro again and just make it a regulat synchro monster BUT!! there is a slightly higher chance that they will make it an accel synchro i saw something a while back about rule changes for accel synchros and they seem like probable rule changes involving accel synchros the extra deck count would go up to 20 with only 5 of them being synchro tuners then the max for the deck limit would go from 60 to 80 I will not conferm this information though for the last time i tried to i got shot and flamed massivally but that was when i thought duelist revolution would be holding the accel synchros which we now know they will be holding synchro fusions This is where i got the origional information ->  <- from but he does say duelist revolution is where we are going to get the accel synchros which is incorrect but his source could have been wrong on which pack That is what i have take it for what you want but i would like to say that we are not going to get this pack untill probably febuary of 2011 and that more information will come out as the July 17 date gets closer so BE PATIENT AND WAIT!!!!!!--EMPSBladeKnight60 20:34, April 30, 2010 (UTC)
- It's AMAZING how retarded people are about Accel Synchros. It's ALREADY A NORMAL SYNCHRO. It just has some special text on it, what is so hard for people to get about that. It's little different from a Contact Fusion compared to a normal Fusion. People could LITERALLY already do it. All you have to do is give Tuner status to a Synchro (for example: use Lightwave Tuning on Arms Aid, it will become a Synchro/Tuner). In that case, you only need the Accel Synchro proper to come out to be used, and other new Synchros with /Tuner status or means to convert Synchros into Tuners (or treat Tuners as Synchros ala Gemini monsters). There's nothing different about Accel Synchro that has to go through some crazy rule change. ShinobiPhoenix 02:14, May 1, 2010 (UTC)
- So you can normally Synchro Summon during your opponent's turn? I wasn't quite aware of this.Blaver 13:00, May 3, 2010 (UTC)
- Besides cards like Emergency Tuning (which do have you Synch during opponent's turn), why exactly is so hard about having a card merely state that it can be done? You would rather have a WHOLE OTHER RULE SLAPPED INTO THE RULEBOOK for something that can be handled by ONE SINGLE LINE ON A CARD? ShinobiPhoenix 17:18, May 3, 2010 (UTC)
Something I noticed that I'm curious no one brought up was that all the dark synchros were released as promos, none of them were released in actual booster packs in the OCG. Promo cards are usually altered since they are being released by themselves without their support cards and need new summoning conditions.(I.E. Sin Truth Dragon) Since the dark synchros were released as stand alone cards there was no dark tuner cards to go with them so they could not be summoned using the original method. However, Shooting star dragon is being released in a set, making it entirely possible to include Formula Synchron in the pack. Dark synchros were also only used by the antagonists while Accel Synchros have so far only been used by the good guys. there has been fusions of fusion monsters before so there's no reason for there not to be accel syncros. Also, for the people who think that accel synchros will be released as synchro fusions, that would make things more complicated not less. First of all, the synchro fusions in duelist revolution didn't require any specific monsters, only specific monster types, so if accel synchros were changed, shooting star dragon could be summoned by fusing ancient fairy dragon and junk synchron. The synchro fusion in the duel terminal set required two specific monsters so to summon SS dragon you would have to summon using stardust dragon and formula synchron. That would still require you synchro summon 2 monsters and you wouldn't have a choice of which synchro tuner to use, not to mention it would also require a polymerzation type card. A third option would be to make 1 card specific and the other card a specific type but that would be pretty much the same as the majestic cards. If it's a contact fusion to avoid needing polymersation or requiring the other monster it was fusing with to have a certain number of stars, then it's basically a synchro monster. In other words, the only way that accel synchros being changed into synchro fusions would work is if they were changed to the point that you might as well have just made accel synchros. The last thing you need to think about is that accel synchros are still synchros and therefore fall under synchro support. But if they're turned into fusions it would make combos that were possible as a synchro no longer possible. Now, I know that what I said about the dark synchros being released as promos doesn't nullify the chances of them being released as reguar synchros competely, but it does give you something to consider. And hell, maybe they'll be dumb enough to release them as fusions, but like shinobi said, it would be much simpler to just give them a contact fusion esque effect like blade gunner's.
TL, DR version: In the OCG, dark synchros were released as stand alone promos so they could not have released any dark tuners to go with them. Accel synchro's are being released in a set so they would be to have synchro tuners. Also, dark synchro monsters were a completely different kind of card that used a different summoning method, while accel synchros are to normal synchros what contact fusion is to regular fusion. and one last thing: Accel synchros are still cosidered syncros and fall under synchro support while dark synchros were not considered synchro monsters (They even have a different border) and do not fall under synchro support.
The Booster Image
The colour of the booster will be yellow because the second set of a series is always yellow. See: Cyberdark Impact (Second Booster of 5th Series) and Crossroads of Chaos (Second Booster of 6th Series) --User:Chaosflo44/12-05-2010/15:49
NEW CARDS CONFIRMED
This scan confirmed three cards:
Their names and effects are the following:
Shooting Star Dragon 10 Stars/WIND/Dragon-Type - Synchro/3300 ATK/2500 DEF 1 Synchro Tuner + "Stardust Dragon" Each of the following effects can be used once per turn: • Pick up the top 5 cards of your Deck. During the Battle Phase of this turn, this card can attack a number of times equal to the number of Tuners that were picked up. Then, return the picked up cards to your Deck. • You can negate the activation of a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect that destroys a card(s) on the field, and destroy that card. • When a monster your opponent controls declares an attack, you can remove from play this card to negate that attack. During the End Phase, Special Summon this card if it was removed from play by this effect.
Formula Synchron 2 Stars/LIGHT/Machine-Type - (Synchro/Tuner)/200 ATK/1500 DEF 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters. When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can draw 1 card. During your opponent's Main Phase, you can Synchro Summon if you use this face-up card as a Synchro Material Monster.
Tuning Normal Spell Card Add 1 "Synchron" monster from your Deck to your hand then shuffle your Deck. Then send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard.
Five other cards are also shown in the scan, but they're too small to make out.
Umm... hello? can someone please add this to the page?
Fine I'll do it myself. Just like duelist pack kaiba all over again.
Thanks for adding those cards new effects. The set ID is STBL, so I'll go ahead and add that to the page.
- Removed cards that aren't confirmed. Here is the HQ scan for the new 3 cards if you want to know (credits to BBS forum):
Two of the cards, the center one and the one to the right of it, look like Fusion monsters while the one on the far right looks like another Syncro monster. --Azure Knight-Zeo 15:16, May 14, 2010 (UTC)
those 5 cards are from limited edition pack 18. Are there any close up scans of them?
- Yeah, I just noticed that after making the earlier post. --Azure Knight-Zeo 03:09, May 15, 2010 (UTC)
SCAR RED NOVA DRAGON AND SYNCHRO TUNER
Any thoughts yet?