This is the talk page for discussing the page, Shooting Quasar Dragon.
Please try to
Where was SQD confirmed to exist? Mugen Kagemaru 00:25, February 24, 2011 (UTC)
- The episode summaries for the last few episodes were released like a week or two ago.--Colaya (talk • contribs) 01:55, February 24, 2011 (UTC)
Are we sure about this card's level/attribute?
I only ask because I have a strange feeling this could turn out to be a level 8 Exceed monster... Exceed monsters just scream Yusei to me, because of the shooting stars in the background and their summoning already is similiar to Synchro Monsters... It could even still work out like a Delta Accel Synchro in the anime if he uses 1 synchro tuner(Life Stream Dragon) and 2 synchro monster (Stardust Dragon and Red Dragon Archfiend) to summon it... It would be a very interesting and unexpected ending to the series, at least. --Colaya (talk • contribs) 04:59, February 20, 2011 (UTC)
- This card won't became an Exceed Monster at all because "Exceed" only exist for "Ui-Gi-Oh Zexal" cards this is "5ds" cardl thus U No.--Wasn't (talk • contribs) 07:14, February 21, 2011 (UTC).
- Yes, they wanted to come up with a new idea for the Zexal series, so they created Exceed summoning... But that doesn't mean they couldn't work it into the ending of 5Ds. I thought it would be really interesting if it turned out that, storyline-wise, Yusei was the one who came up with Exceed summoning and it'd be a nice way to transition to Zexal, but maybe that's just me. :/ No one really would've seen it coming, at least... But anyway, it definitely won't happen if it really is a level 12 monster... I guess we'll just have to wait a couple weeks and see what happens.--Colaya (talk • contribs) 07:48, February 21, 2011 (UTC)
- Accel Synchro (Clear Mind) and its Delta (Top Clear Mind) was Bruno's ideas. When and did Yusei come out who came up with Exceed summoning? Anyway, I think to Dela Accel Synchro Summon SQD, it's going to be like SRND.--Wasn't (talk • contribs) 20
- 06, February 21, 2011 (UTC)
- Uh... Not really sure what you're saying. o.O But yeah, Bruno showed Yusei Delta Accel Synchro Summon.... But maybe he could use the idea and expand upon it. Like I said he could use 1 synchro tuner monster and 2 other synchro monsters, just like a Delta Accel Synchro, to Exceed summon it... Anyway, like I said we should just wait and see. Still would like to know if we're sure about this card's level though. --Colaya (talk • contribs) 23:58, February 21, 2011 (UTC)
If you guys happen to check the info on the shriek before it is removed, there were some info on the final evolution of stardust. Here are some of it which i still remember.
Shining Star Dragon* LV12 ATK/DEF 4000/4000 Stardust Dragon + 2 Synchro tuners You can remove from play this card to negate the activation of spell, trap or monster effect's effect and destroy it. During the end phase, you can special summon it back to the field. By removing from play 1 synchro monster in graveyard, you can negate 1 attack of opponent's monster. When there are no synchro monsters in your graveyard, destroy this card.
Stardust Synchron LV2 ATK/DEF ( i forgotten) When Stardust Dragon is on the field, this card is treated as Synchro tuner. When this card is synchro summoned, destroy 1 spell/trap card on field.
- Not sure the name, just stating the name posted in the shriek website.
Not sure correct or not, but this sounds more convinving as the monster has the combined effect of stardust, stardust/buster, shooting star and also savior star. 220.127.116.11 (talk) 02:59, February 24, 2011 (UTC)
- Those Shining Star Dragon and Stardust Synchron cards were proven to be fake a while ago, just so you know. --Colaya (talk • contribs) 05:58, February 22, 2011 (UTC)
We can't say "SSD" and "SS" those are fake; it's not even March yet; wait till 3/18. About SQD, it's most likely level 12 because "Stardust Xiaolong" L1, "Debris Dragon" L4, "Stardust Dragon" L8, "Shooting", "Majestic", "Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode" L10, and "Shooting Quasar Dragon" (L12?) (1+4+8+30=33) so "Shooting Quasar Dragon's Level is either 11 or 12; most likely 12.--Wasn't (talk • contribs) 15:10, February 22, 2011 (UTC)
- We can say they're fake because the person who originally posted SAID they were fake. Also, this card is made through the Signer Dragons somehow, so if anything, Yusei is going to somehow change their levels and use Life Stream Dragon as the tuner, so those levels you came up with don't mean much. Plus you have to remember that Exceed monsters don't technically have levels, they have "ranks". So even those Shooting Quasar Dragon would have 8 stars if he was an exceed monster, it'd actually have taken 24(8+8+8) levels to summon him, which would be more than ridiculous enough for Stardust Dragon's final form. XD --Colaya (talk • contribs) 19:37, February 22, 2011 (UTC)
Actually the person who post it removed the info from the website due to lack of evidence to support the info, not because it was proven fake. So there might be a chance that it would be true and with Master Guide will be released soon, there are high possibility that SSD is true. Plus, Delta Accel Synchro is not a combination of all signer dragons, it is just a new technique taught by antinomy, not related to crimson dragon. 18.104.22.168 (talk) 02:54, February 24, 2011 (UTC)
Wouldn't this card be a "Limit Over Accel Synchro" monster? Next to "Dragon-Type" on the card image, it says "リミットオーバーアクセルシンクロ", which is "Limit Over Accel Synchro". So is it ok to call Shooting Quasar Dragon a "Delta Accel Synchro" monster? Or should it say "Limit Over Accel Synchro" instead? --CGpro3 (talk • contribs) 16:17, March 2, 2011 (UTC)
I only know 1 Online Translator, and it isn't good at all ("Axel sync over limit" doesn't sound right at all). And I was only translating word by word, "リミット" being "Limit", "オーバー" being "Over", "アクセル" being "Accel", and "シンクロ" being "Synchro". All over the wikia (Where the Summoning is mentioned), it's being written as "Limit Over Accel Synchro". In the Anime, Yusei says those words in that order as well, so the creators probably planned it like that (In my opinion). --CGpro3 (talk • contribs) 22:13, March 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Have you never heard of Google Translate? (though in this case, it only gives "Rimittoobaakuserushinkuro" - a phonetic reading of the kana) 「ダイノガイ千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 22:27, March 4, 2011 (UTC)
- "Limit Over Accel Synchro Monster is a Synchro Monster that needs one Tuner Synchro Monster and at least two non-tuner Synchro Monster as its Synchro Material" so wouldn't "T.G. Halberd Cannon" also be a "Limit Over Accel Synchro Monster" since it also requires at least two non-tuner Synchro Monster as its Synchro Material with 1 tuner synchro.--Wasn't (talk • contribs) 13
- 48, March 7, 2011 (UTC)
- The main difference between Delta Accel and Limit Over Accel Synchro is the number of Synchro Material Monsters involved in the Synchro Summon. Delta Accel Synchro was intended to be achieved using 3 Monsters in the Synchro Summoning (The "Delta" is representing a triangle, because of the three Synchro Materials used in that Synchro Summon). Limit Over Accel Synchro then, means that someone have reached the "limit" of Synchro Materials one can use on a Duel, and is Over the Delta Accel Synchro.
- This isn't important at all, you can call that Synchro Summon in whatever way you want in not formal duels, even if you use four Synchro Material Monsters, you could say is "Tetra Accel Synchro" and it's fine.
- Well, that's what I think about "Delta" and "Limit Over" Accel Synchro (you can use "tetra" if you like anyway, for 4 Synchro Material Synchro Summon).PyroPower (talk • contribs) 03:13, March 17, 2011 (UTC)
- It's a term for 'four of' "Number prefixes are prefixes derived from numbers or numerals. In English and other European languages, they are used to coin numerous series of words, such as unicycle - bicycle - tricycle, dyad - triad - tetrad, biped - quadruped," -Resk (Talk) 12:58, March 17, 2011 (UTC)
I'm not a huge fan of using information from previews which have been leaked online, but if we are to believe the one for episode 151, then "Shooting Quasar Dragon" is a monster Summoned by Yusei Fudo. "Cosmic Blazar Dragon" is indeed a Delta Accel Synchro Monster Yusei used in the timeline Z-one is from. That doesn't necessarily mean the preview mistook the name of the card. This is an altered timeline, Yusei isn't necessarily going to get the same cards both times around. Z-one repeatedly made it clear in his Duel with Yusei that he knows Yusei's strategies. Yusei Summoning the Delta Accel Synchro Monster Z-one knows about won't help. It's possible he'll Summon a different one. -- Deltaneos (talk) 23:37, February 27, 2011 (UTC)
Think we should wait for that episode to see which are one of the 2 are real, because SQD was indeed confirm twice and it isn't like when a card is mention on the preview isnt real. We all seen that. DracoX (talk • contribs) 04:21, February 28, 2011 (UTC)
- The picture that's up right now is the official OCG card. That's where I assume the effect that's currently listed came from, because it's also different than the anime effect.--Colaya (talk • contribs) 07:03, March 20, 2011 (UTC)
Will this card come up in TCG?