This is the talk page for discussing the page, Quattro.
Please try to
- Yeah, we don't know yet. If he still uses Gravekeeper's later, we'll keep the same Decklist. If he uses something else, the Decks will be separated. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 01:26, October 12, 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, I think we should list them. Reminds of the information on Z-one's analysis of Yusei. It would be best to put in another section entirely, actually. Or maybe just list it in the prose as part of the History section. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 04:01, November 29, 2011 (UTC)
Nationals weren't included in the list from episode 33.  That's why it shouldn't be put with a bullet which indicates that it appeared on that list. --18.104.22.168 (talk) 01:50, December 19, 2011 (UTC)
- It was fine the way it was. It was specifically referenced as being in a different episode. It's a list of accomplishments, not a list of accomplishments that appeared in one particular episode. The article is sufficiently referenced that it shouldn't be confusing. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 01:54, December 19, 2011 (UTC)
I don't get a damn thing what you are trying to say nor I'm willing to understand. -_- Anyway, I'd suggest this simple form:
==Accomplishments== IV is known to have won the following tournaments: * The [[National Duel Circuit]]<ref name="ep12"/><ref name="ep26"/> * Asia Duelist Championship (9 wins, 0 losses, and 4892.9 points)<ref name="ep33" /> * Mini Surf Expert Match (5 wins, 0 losses, and 573.4 points)<ref name="ep33" /> * T.F.E. Tournament (6 wins, 0 losses, and 949.1 points)<ref name="ep33" />
What does this mean?
Check out this screenshot I found: http://oi44.tinypic.com/25k5u74.jpg That are the cards Iv threw to choose his targets. Later, V takes one of them and gives it to III - it was Number 32. And as we can see, the cards are Xyz monsters. So, well, this is most like speculation, but probably all of them are Numbers, what mean Tron's family possess at least 10 Number cards, right? LegenaryAsariUgetsu (talk • contribs) January 4th, 2012, 0:26 (UTC)
Another Number he owns?
If you look at the big figure behind IV carefully, it does not look like Giant Killer at all, its got a sword/staff, and it seems to be sitting on a throne unlike Giant killer... —This unsigned comment was made by Timelordgabrion (talk • contribs) 06:20, April 18, 2012
- Correctly, it's not No. 15. We don't know if it is a "Number" or not. -- The Goblin I'm feelin' the flow 02:31, May 4, 2012 (UTC)
- We don't actually know if IV collected them all himself or not. Though V and Tron were said not to be Hunters and III was also implied to not be one, that doesn't mean they couldn't have obtained them in other ways. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 16:31, June 7, 2012 (UTC)
Dub name spelling
- That's true, the phrase is wrong. Gonna fix it. User:LegendaryAsariUgetsu December 24th, 2011, 19:10 (UTC)
- . The name is indeed Quattro. I also got a picture of his name in episode 26. WinterNightmare (talk • contribs) 19:34, October 12, 2012 (UTC)
Because of his yellow-ish clothes (and hair) and the fact that he is the middle child, could one say that there is a reference to The Winged Dragon of Ra and by extension the Ra Yellow dorm? --Rocket.knight.777 (talk • contribs) 01:21, December 16, 2012 (UTC)