how do we know he has the traps and spells in his deck we only see him take wisel from ghost nothing else Sammykill98
The "deck take" screen is cutted out. The Placido takes Wisel cards is just enough for us to know that all Ghost's card belongs to him --Blackwings0605 00:05, September 7, 2009 (UTC)
Blood Mesphit-style cards?
Is it possible that the "Tenor trio" have cards similar to Blood Mesphit thus making the psychic power idea obsolete? Mattwo 02:55, January 28, 2010 (UTC)
Pladico's Deck and Cards.
How do we know that Ghost his deck is / was the same as placido's deck? Yes, he had a wisel deck, but that doesn't mean placido has the same deck. Like for exapmle who would run "reload" in a Turbo/Speed World Deck? Since Speed World 2's effect, won't let you play spell cards not even by paying 2000 lp.
No, you can activate normal spell card by taking 2000 points of damage. --Wisel Master 19:36, April 11, 2010 (UTC)
Here's a proove that he used this card. http://i43.tinypic.com/o5qhsg.jpg
Nooo, that's ghost. Not Placido. Although in that episode with the WRGP party thing, Placido was shown to use Wisel. :D
- I think bruno and the infinity trio are aliens from outer space instead. just spectuation, but maybe a cyborg from outer space since the infinity cards came to earth from meteor also. -Lpoi 11:54, April 29, 2010 (UTC)
- I am still think that they're cyborg, since their body are complete changing in different way that we, the human, cannot bend as of Placido's knees are reverse and his hip is dislocated already. --FredCat100 12:09, April 29, 2010 (UTC)
i think he may actually be yuseis father. but because of the zero reverse his hair is white and he is a cyborg--Bwinggale 03:36, May 13, 2010 (UTC)
1. They may be alien cyborgs or even regular cyborgs or even full on robots. 2. He is NOT Yusei's father in any way, shape, or form, that's just dumb. --Thanonyx 03:43, May 13, 2010 (UTC)
why can't he be? he has roughly the same hairstyle and looks a lot like yusei when he has his hood on.--Bwinggale 23:09, May 14, 2010 (UTC)
But why then he hates Yusei so much. Speedy 16:46, May 17, 2010 (UTC)
because he doesn't know Placido to be his father ^^ But, i don't believe it ^^ because his father met yusei in the old momentum...he seems to be one of the ghosts there. Anyway, many people of satellite died, so why should he have survived ? ^^ And i don't know, because in episode 110 it looks like a complete robot, but i don't think that he is... Coasterfan 16:51, May 24, 2010 (UTC)
me i think he is not a cyborg but is one of his special abbilitys he can;t be robot but has got this great powers because he is from yliaster
Due to the wires visible coming OUT OF HIS BODY in ep. 110 or 111, I think it was, he is a confirmed cyborg or android.
He could have a brain his head and maybe some other organs as well like general grevious.
placido is cyborg!
Info Box Picture
I believe that the info box picture should be changed back to the one from 5D's 106. The one from 106 I think does Placido justice, especially since there are no pictures of him cloaked anywhere else on the page. BuzzSawBill (talk • contribs) 22:43, July 4, 2010 (UTC)
- I agree that it's better than the current image, which I think is way too zoomed in on his face. -- Deltaneos (talk) 22:49, July 4, 2010 (UTC)
Does Placido gain additional face markings after being rebuilt? are there any clear pictures of this?
- That's actually left side of his own face, or if you mean by right, you should point to the IMAGE's right side. --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. • S.C. 22:02, November 8, 2010 (UTC)
I swear that looks like a criminal mark that yusei as except red. either that or that is how the infinity trio fuse together since it was not there before.
he got it AFTER being re-built by Lucciano and/or Jose
- Yea, that's how Jakob conversation to him during the Final. --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. • S.C. 22:22, November 8, 2010 (UTC)
So, was Primo a cyborg the whole time, or was he just human before fusing himself with his Duel Runner? Even then, was he built into a cyborg after the crash? --Novafan365, master of scrap (talk • contribs) 17:46, February 5, 2011 (UTC)
He was an android for the course of the show -Signer
Should I add a relationships section for him and Lucciano?