This is the talk page for discussing the page, Primal Origin.
Please try to
Why do people keep adding the info from this link to the page?:
- 2chan I know nothing about so I shan't comment, but Snake is one of the most trusted leakers for this sort of thing and gets it right pretty much all of the time. Photonkrios99 (talk • contribs) 14:28, November 15, 2013 (UTC)
- And yet you've never had this sort of fit over it every other month when the Orgs pages list them as unconfirmed every month but the info still gets added.
- e.g. http://ygorganization.com/ocg-uncofirmed-lval-news/ Photonkrios99 (talk • contribs) 14:36, November 15, 2013 (UTC)
- Seeing as the previous link did nothing to help explain it here, http://ygorganization.com/ocg-unconfirmed-ocg-news-early-october/ Originally listed as unconfirmed until it was and NO ONE turned round and said 'lets remove it we have no proof'. We can't say that a source is valid/reliable in some instances and not in others. Also I wasn't on about the Vjump pic with the playmat, I was on about the report that Ark does for the Org every month when Snake starts giving leaks around this time at are more or less always proven to be real when the scans come through. Photonkrios99 (talk • contribs) 15:06, November 15, 2013 (UTC)
- As it is unconfirmed, it shouldn't be listed until it is confirmed for sure, that should be all there is to it. (sigh) But whatever, I will drop it for now. It just doesn't make much sense to me to say something like you know it is 100% for-sure, while in reality it is unconfirmed. NMBRHNTR64 (talk • contribs) 15:21, November 15, 2013 (UTC)
Can we Go ahead and put Number C102, 103, and c103 onto this page?
This source was directly from NeoArkCradle. And if you read through the japanese, you'll see a lot of references of C102, 103, and C103. Is this sufficient enough proof?--With Dyson Sphere at my side, the universe will kneel before me. - DysonSlinky (talk • contribs) 17:48, December 11, 2013 (UTC)
- That's not reliable. That's just people speculating on whether or not they'll be in the set. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 18:24, December 11, 2013 (UTC)
- It doesn't look that way to me either, so I removed it. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 17:53, January 15, 2014 (UTC)
- No they didn't. Nasch had it first. He was holding the card, then he dispersed it to everyone else when he said something along the lines of "I'll share a power with you all". They all got the power to Barians Chaos Draw at the same time, not the actual card. --DysonSlinky (talk • contribs) 19:04, January 15, 2014 (UTC)
- The flaw in your logic is that Nasch performed a Barian Chaos Draw at the same time that Girag, Alito, Merag, Mizael, and Dumon did. Nasch may have shared the ability of Barian Chaos Draw, but they all had The Seventh One at the same time. --Rocket.knight.777 (talk • contribs) 19:09, January 15, 2014 (UTC)
- Did you read what I said? He didnt share the ability to chaos draw. EVERYONE received that at the same time. I'm talking about a couple episodes earlier while they were still in the barian world. He says "I'll share a power with you all" and he holds up the Seventh One, tossing it to the barians. --DysonSlinky (talk • contribs) 19:11, January 15, 2014 (UTC)
- The Barians appear at the start of 123, and there is no sign of 7th 1 in that ep, 101 is the card that is seen in Naschs possession when he is talking to the Barians and he absorbs that into his body. RUM debuted in 123/125, in th possession of all Barians simultaneously. Photonkrios99 (talk • contribs) 19:25, January 15, 2014 (UTC)
- Since we don't see the other duels in completion, we have no idea of even the millisecond of who played The Seventh One first. Regardless, there may yet be cards used by Girag that will be released in this set. The information about the sets are not just constructed by admins and follows like you and me, Dyson. It comes from information based on press releases. Meaning they would have more info than you or me could think of. --Rocket.knight.777 (talk • contribs) 19:37, January 15, 2014 (UTC)
- Dyson, That was a long time ago. Pot of Greed and Monster Reborn were considered staples back then so many people used them (Monster Reborn is actually still used in ZEXAL). The Seventh One is a different case, 6 characters used it and it is exclusive to them only. No reason not to add it. BTW, its not originally Nasch's card. Each Barian (except Vector) has their own copy of the card. NMBRHNTR64 (talk • contribs) 19:05, January 15, 2014 (UTC)
- How about we just list characters who would be immediately associated with a card? Everything on this wiki does not have to be an exhaustive list composted of technicalities. If you want to list EVERYONE who has used any given card, you have very clearly missed the entire bloody point of having those lists on sets pages in the first place. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 19:35, January 15, 2014 (UTC)