This is the talk page for discussing the page, Pharaoh's Servant (card).
Please try to
- How about moving "Pharaoh's Servant" to "Pharaoh's Servant (set)" and "Pharaoh's Servant (card)" to "Pharaoh's Servant"? IgorThunderMaster (talk • contribs) 14:53, June 16, 2013 (UTC)
- Or leave this been while moved the Set one to what you mentioned because we will have a disambiguation like with Yami and Yugi stuffs. --iFredCat 15:00, June 16, 2013 (UTC)
- In this case, the set should have the primary title (the one without a parenthesized item) because it's the far more likely search term. 「ディノ奴千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 21:36, June 16, 2013 (UTC)
- "Invader of Darkness" was relevant to the meta for a while, and Invader of Darkness is a Japanese-only set. In this case, however, "Pharaoh's Servant" is a completely unremarkable card that has never been meta-relevant or had any other real significance, while Pharaoh's Servant is a main-line TCG booster set. While we definitely consider precedent when making presentation decisions, we should not blindly acquiesce to it, instead considering the particulars of each case. In this case, the circumstances dictate that we should ignore the precedent set by the "Invader" case. 「ディノ奴千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 22:51, June 16, 2013 (UTC)
- Something from one category being a higher priority than something from another category, doesn't mean everything from the first category is of higher priority than everything in the second category. For example:
- In this case:
- "Invader of Darkness" (the card) is more well known than Invader of Darkness (the set).
- Pharaoh's Servant (the set) is more well known than "Pharaoh's Servant" (the card).
- -- Deltaneos (talk) 23:49, June 16, 2013 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.