This is the talk page for discussing the page, Odd-Eyes Dragon.
Please try to
- That is speculation. Especially since we do not know if this is Yuya's ace or not (it more then likely is not, since it has no resemblance to the dragon in the trailer). And next time, please put stuff like this in the form of a forum. NMBRHNTR64 (talk • contribs) 21:54, March 7, 2014 (UTC)
- Confirming this. Until a link is provided. It stays at ???. --DysonSlinky (talk • contribs) 13:03, March 9, 2014 (UTC)
- Not trying to get into an argument or this edit war here but unless you can show that this card has 2500 ATK by posting a picture in the Gallery or something, you cannot prove your point since you cannot use speculation. If you can prove that this card has 2500 ATK points I will accept it. --StephenWalker97 (talk • contribs) 14:18, March 9, 2014 (UTC)
- But it wasn't speculation. It was fact, the existence of a link at that time meant jack all, especially when multiple users, not including you pair might I add, actually saw it. Expecting a link on everything is a little ridiculous. For example, Are you going to go undo the edits on eo145 of zeal? theres no link there for anything posted. Photonkrios99 (talk • contribs) 14:32, March 9, 2014 (UTC)
Aw, heck, I didn't start this, did I?
- I believe someone suggest the same on the pink hippo card that Yuya uses, and one of the admins responded saying that they cant as it messes with the formatting. Photonkrios99 (talk • contribs) 19:18, March 9, 2014 (UTC)
- Inserting the ATK as "2500" is not unreasonable. Only old cards like "Dark Chimera", "Barox", "Reaper of the Cards", etc. have a wonky ATK/DEF value. The only and recent exception to this has been "Number S39: Utopia ONE". Don't get all worked up over this. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 04:39, March 10, 2014 (UTC)