This is the talk page for discussing the page, Ocean Dragon Lord - Neo-Daedalus.
Please try to
Please post your ruling questions on the Rulings Queries Forum
and general discussion on the General Discussion Forum.
The picture's card text and the card text off to the side are not the same. Could somebody please explain why that is? --HerrRodney 19:15, 17 March 2007 (UTC)
Why isn't there a pic of the card without the errata?-Executor 007
Because the pic is always the first print of the card available. Errata information is in the errata section with a pic of the errata'd card. But current policy is first edition print of card supercedes all other images for the card articles. --Pcouw 23:44, 21 April 2007 (UTC)
Shouldn't the original card and the card lore be the same? If there are copies of the Errata'd cards in later published Fury of the Deep Decks then wouldn't they clash with the original? (I've got the original by the way) --126.96.36.199 18:00, 26 November 2007 (UTC)
- Just saying this is idiotic and moronic, the picture should be of the most recently Errata'd card, not the other way around. Master D (talk • contribs) 18:21, August 14, 2010 (UTC)
- The comments that you're replying to are over three years old. The policy has since changed to use the most recent image. Unfortunately the only image we have of the errata'd version is a proxy that was on UDE's site. Its much smaller and since it doesn't have a number in the bottom corner, people believe it's merely a counterfeit. -- Deltaneos (talk) 18:27, August 14, 2010 (UTC)
Card Effect Changes to Ocean Dragon Lord - Neo-Deadalus
Hi there, Graywolf_111 here,
ive notice that the effect on the card to the effect show on this site has changed and may need revising. i got the structure deck that you get "Ocean Dragon Lord - Neo-Daedalus" on 05/08/08 (english date) and the effect has been change to:
Send one "Umi" on your side of the field to the Graveyard to send all cards in both players' hands and on the field to the Graveyard, Except this card.
thanks mate, overall nice work =]
- Um, that one is incorrect. The correct one says you also have to tribute a Levia Dragon Daedalus. Bluedog187 23:29, 7 August 2008 (UTC)
i agree with you, i through the someway for a moment mate, can't be right but i got two of the structure decks to get two frost monarch and both Ocean Dragon Lords had this effect, well call my wrong for now but see for youself next time you get a chance. i got two of these cards with the effect ive put down on that last headline. =]
- They never released an Errata'd copy in the Structure Deck, you had to send off to UDE for it.--TwoTailedFox (My Talk Page) 00:00, 8 August 2008 (UTC)
So, um... I have the orignal version, were you don't have to tribute Levia Dragon. Am I allowed to use it still or amy I not allowed? (is confused)- V. Fire Daniels
- I'm pretty sure you can use it, you just have to tribute a Levia Dragon. Dmaster (Contribs • Count) 20:34, 4 October 2008 (UTC)
This page is locked?! Why? In any chase, please, someone change de spanish name: it's mispelled. The correct form is "Dragón Señor del Océano- Neo-Daedalus" —This unsigned comment was made by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) 15:28, 21 February 2009 (UTC)
- When the card was originally printed in English they accidentally left out the first line of the effect. Many people think that is the correct version and kept removing the first line of the effect. The page is locked to stop them doing that. Anyway fixed the Spanish name. Thanks. -- Deltaneos (talk) 20:25, 21 February 2009 (UTC)
I recently got this card in the Fury of The Deep structure deck and it says this on the card:
Send "Umi" on your side of the field to the Graveyard to send all cards in both players' hands and on the field to the Graveyard, except this card.
Though on the article page it says this card was only released in the fury of the deep structure deck. does that mean fury of the deep was released twice?--Blueyeyesawesomedragon 19:04, 10 March 2009 (UTC)
- nev er mind I got my question answered by reading the early posts. But I still don't get it if you could only get the newer version of UDE by mailnot by buying the structure deck why should people have to play by the new errata'd rule?--Blueyeyesawesomedragon 19:11, 10 March 2009 (UTC)
- It's not a newer rule. Tributing "Levia Dragon - Daedalus" was always part of the effect. The card was first printed in Japanese and included the must Tribute "Levia Dragon - Daedalus" line. When they translated it to English, they accidentally left out the first line. -- Deltaneos (talk) 19:42, 10 March 2009 (UTC)
thank you your answer explains a lot.--Blueyeyesawesomedragon 01:33, 11 March 2009 (UTC)
please unlook the page for changes in the |mst and |arch values --hanmac
To small image
Enlarge it i dont dare try (afraid to mess up the page) so can someone do it184.108.40.206 23:03, March 10, 2010 (UTC)