This is the talk page for discussing the page, Number C39: Utopia Ray V.
Please try to
No Stop Admins Please Leave The Article For Now After The Episode is Confirmed
I Know But With The Episodes Confirmed I Believe Now But i Believe An User
Made a Little Mistake on Hope Ray V
Level Rank is 5 Instead of Four?
(126.96.36.199 (talk) 20:44, December 21, 2012 (UTC))
- Well according to the source, its a Rank 5 monster. Can't help it if the source turns out to be wrong, which i doubt would happen though. Source: http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/219048028/.
--Supratim1986 (talk • contribs) 16:33, January 15, 2013 (UTC)
- Luck you, this time we are leaving it alone. --iFredCat 17:13, January 15, 2013 (UTC)
- It will probably use RUM, so that's the rank 5 reason. --188.8.131.52 (talk) 19:11, January 15, 2013 (UTC)
- It never changed last time I checked. Are you sure you got your eyes bleaching to see it full size? --iFredCat 17:47, January 28, 2013 (UTC)
Why don't they the words "Chaos Number" instead of "Number C" and what does the "V" mean? Does it mean "Victory". Brubio1010 (talk • contribs) 23:24, February 2, 2013 (UTC)Brubio1010Brubio1010 (talk • contribs) 23:24, February 2, 2013 (UTC)
For some reason they named "Chaos Numbers" as "Number C" in the TCG. We're just naming the pages in TCG standards (I think, just in case I'm wrong someone correct me), and as for "V". I think it does mean "Victory." Appul (talk • contribs) 00:02, February 3, 2013 (UTC)
I think with the info released at the trade fair that Judgment of the Light will release this monster as "Number 39: Utopia Ray Victory" it may be a good time to change the name of this page? Shamus (talk • contribs) 11:20, February 13, 2013 (UTC)
- It can be known as separate monster. This monster is still true to it "Chaos" form. --iFredCat 11:28, February 13, 2013 (UTC)
This might not be of much significance, but does the effect really have you shuffle an Xyz monster into the Extra deck or is it suppose to be return it to the extra deck? Piro289 07:37, February 19, 2013 (UTC)
- Gladiator Beast Fusion in PSCT lore said "Shuffle this card" as well. --iFredCat 11:30, February 19, 2013 (UTC)
I feel the name of this card should be listed as "Number C39: Utopia Ray B" or something along those lines. Considering the "V" is extremely likely to stand for "Varia (Valia)" I'm certain it will be changed to "B" for "Baria".--Computer Bug (talk • contribs) 15:18, April 2, 2013 (UTC)