This is the talk page for discussing the page, Number C.
Please try to
Is this page really need. highly respet, Stark 19:08, December 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Yes, 'cause this is an actual archetype with actual support. LegendaryAsariUgetsu (talk • contribs) 19:14, December 15, 2012 (UTC)
I think the table is needed here. This is the Number C article. A "main article" link on the Number article to here should suffice and the Number C info can be put here. In any case, we don't need the table on both pages. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 17:27, January 18, 2013 (UTC)
I believe that the image "http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/File:NumberC105BurningKnucklerCaestustheComet-JP-Anime-ZX-Sealed.png" is confirmed to be not the real sealed form of Number C105, since that same energy form was also shown for Number C106, before its real Sealed Form was shown. So, i would request someone to remove that image from the table (i already removed it once, but it was once again reposted by "IgorThunderMaster", who it seems to have ignored the comment i made regarding the reason why i removed that image).--Supratim1986 (talk • contribs) 09:24, January 28, 2013 (UTC)
I was just wondering if the section about summoning the CNo.'s should be reworded as the Over-hundred versions don't have the attribute restriction that CNo. 32 and CNo. 39 have. Photonkrios99 (talk • contribs) 10:40, February 13, 2013 (UTC)
I'm just curious but where did the confirmation come from that Number 96: Black Mist is getting a Chaos Form. Wolfman of Light (talk • contribs) 15:26, March 19, 2013 (UTC)Wolfman of Light (talk • contribs) 15:27, March 19, 2013 (UTC)
- Preview for episode 101 or 102 (not sure which) says that he summons a CNo.
Did someone copy the same 39 Image as the other Utopia Monsters? It's that In the newest episode, when Yuma summons Victory, the Number color is a blueish instead of a Dark Red.--~NS~ 14:42, April 21, 2013 (UTC)
No last episode the number was exactly as shown. It only changed to the bluish in 100. However I think we should change to the newer color if it happens again. Aeron Solo wuz here (If you wanna talk) 14:47, April 21, 2013 (UTC)
- I think it was changed to turquoise because it was Ranked-Up using Numeron Force. The Numbers that were shown were both pink when Numbers 65 and 96 were Ranked-Up, which is probably because they were Ranked-Up using Barian's Force, despite the fact that their Number colors are actually orange and purple respectively. The Numbers shown will probably now be different colors than on the monster itself to correspond with the way of being Ranked-Up. NMBRHNTR64 (talk • contribs) 17:25, May 5, 2013 (UTC)
- Ok…? Anyway, yes and the color was different the second time it was summoned. I think that FROM NOW ON the color of the Number will be based on the way of being Ranked-Up. Notice that the colors were both pink when 96 and 65 were Ranked-Up despite their Numbers not actually being pink. It will be turquoise for Numeron Force and pink for Barian's Force. NMBRHNTR64 (talk • contribs) 18:57, May 10, 2013 (UTC)
Sealed form difference
A number evolved through emotions have sealed forms. A number ranked up through rank up magic barians force( excluding Giant Hand) have a sealed form. Numbers summoned through Rank up magic numeron force do not have a sealed form. Numbers ranked up hrough the Chaos Field have no sealed forms. This should be added to the Number C page, gonna get approval from cheesdude. --David 40 (talk • contribs) 05:08, July 4, 2013 (UTC)david_40
- I'm not sure there's any rhyme or reason to how those are shown, given that Giant Hand doesn't have the sealed form. I'd say its likely a simple matter of if the animators can think of a sealed form or not. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 19:07, July 7, 2013 (UTC)
You are incorrect about Giant Hand not having a sealed form. You might be referring to burnin knuckler not having a sealed chaos form but the thing is that every number excluding one's through chaos field and some ranked up numbers, all have sealed forms. Just say all numbers summoned through emotion, rank up magic barians force(excluding burnin knuckler) and limited barians force have a sealed form while those through chaos field and numeron force are different in terms of numeron giving armor to the number and chaos field giving barian aura. --David 40 (talk • contribs) 19:21, July 7, 2013 (UTC)david_40
- You're the one that said Giant Hand had no sealed form. I'm not convinced that its not a coincidence, but I've no objections to adding it. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 19:25, July 7, 2013 (UTC)
Call It Like It Is
I realize this might be considered speculation, but based on the summary for episode 128, can we say Numbers C6, C9, and C33 may exist?--Rocket.knight.777 (talk • contribs) 19:37, October 7, 2013 (UTC)
Yes, of course. V created Argent Chaos Force as a Rank-Up card meant to be used by humans. He and his brothers will use it 100%. I'm not sure if Yuma will use it however as he has Numeron Force, Numeron Fall and most probably he also got Astral Force from Eliphas.
- You are not allowed to create pages for them, if that's what you're asking, since they're still not confirmed by an official source. Simple Guillotine (talk • contribs) 19:56, October 7, 2013 (UTC)
Vector possibly owns the Number 96's "Number" monsters as he gets his power when it returns to Don Thousand. This could be the reason why in Wonder Wings, "Number C65: Judge Doom the Adjudicutter King" was with Vector. Also, now, Nasch owns Quattro's "Number" monsters. Proof is Seven Barian Emperors are hunting for "Number" monsters. Dumon said told NSch that about Number Holders. --Shadowdarkone1 (talk • contribs) 01:22, October 24, 2013 (UTC)
I agree completelu but here guys wont change that fact until they actually SEE Nasch holding those Numbers in his hands... Even if it was clear that Nasch was looking at IV's duel disk after the duel ended. He promised to himself to win the war along with the Barians so there is no wat he would let those Numbers on the ground.
- Exactly. We have not seen Nasch with the Numbers or taking them. For now, we cannot consider them to be in his possession unless proven otherwise. And as for Vector and C65, lets leave that alone for now, because he may not have it yet. NMBRHNTR64 (talk • contribs) 12:09, October 24, 2013 (UTC)
- Ok…? Not to be rude, but how does that relate to this? NMBRHNTR64 (talk • contribs) 12:21, October 24, 2013 (UTC)
- That would be logic. Here things works with visual evidence. Because you know, c96 could have been destroyed or stolen by a little fairy so no, until you dont actually SEE c96 within Vector grasp leave it Unknown.
- Actually we don't know what happens when a Number with a Number C version changes possession, remember when Astral gave 32 to Yuma to give to Shark, there was no sign of C32, but Shark was still able to summon it. SO here it isn't a case of 'it might of been stolen by fairies more we don;t actually know 100% what happens in the situation. Photonkrios99 (talk • contribs) 19:05, November 24, 2013 (UTC)
- It's an anime -.-. Lots of things do happen off-screen. Like Yuma giving c32 to Shark and Yuma giving Gimmick Puppet Numbers to IV when he met him again. Producers cannot waste time on Yuma giving all the exact cards to his allies. He just handle the base form (No 32 in this case).
- So your saying that in the few seconds that had Astral shoot Yuma out of the Sphere Field and him giving 32 to Shark he pulled C32 out of his pocket, despite the fact you can clearly see him move the moment he handed 32 to Shark, OK makes perfect sense. Any way the point stands we DO NOT know what happens to the Chaos Numbers when their base changes hands, so until it is summoned by Vector we have no standard in which to say X, Y or Z happens. And feel free to be a little less patronising with the 'It an anime stuff happens off screen'.Photonkrios99 (talk • contribs) 19:12, November 24, 2013 (UTC)
- Yes, Im saiyng that. It is you pal that you're giving waaay too much importance to what do you actually see on-screen. But this is an anime, more importantly a fantasy anime: if the producers would pay the attention you seek in details, an episode should last hours XD
- Yano88 (talk • contribs) 19:37, November 24, 2013 (UTC)
Because this may start an edit war soon, the current location of these 2 are unknown, saying non would be wring in my opinion as we don't know what happened to them, hence the unknown. I would suggest Vector, following the rule now being applied to the Number section, but we don't currently know what happens to CNo's when their owner is defeated, seeing as in the duel with Faker Yuma gave Shark 32, but the physical card was never shown to exchange hands. Lets try to deal with this before the admins have to lock the page, again. Photonkrios99 (talk • contribs) 20:42, December 14, 2013 (UTC)
- No, it's not. 101 just transformed into C101. That doesn't make it a sealed form. A sealed form, like Winged Dragon of Ra's Sphere Form has no power of it's own and doesn't battle. There for 101 cannot be C101's sealed form because it had it's own power. --Rocket.knight.777 (talk • contribs) 20:56, December 14, 2013 (UTC)
you are wrong, the numbers c92 and c69 has no sealed form and not have more owner, the number 69 and 92 belong to yuma, Yuma does not have the chaos field, number c101 is sealed in the center of the number 101, is shown in the animeTheJorgon23 (talk • contribs) 21:01, December 14, 2013 (UTC)
- What do you mean by, Yuma has no chaos field? Photonkrios99 (talk • contribs) 21:06, December 14, 2013 (UTC)
- Yes but these monsters have cards of their own and as I have said in my previous comment of the matter we don't know what happens to CNo's in this situation, this is why we use 'Unknown' until we have a reasonable pattern to follow, as per the Number page, or confirmation on what actually happens. Photonkrios99 (talk • contribs) 20:58, December 14, 2013 (UTC)
- There method of summon isn't really relevant to who their owner is. Limited Barians force is no longer a card, but will still go with Yuma as an owner, despite the fact that he hasn't summoned Ray V since Victory was made. And do we know where they are. No, so how can saying unknown on an unknown entity be wrong? Photonkrios99 (talk • contribs) 21:12, December 14, 2013 (UTC)
sealed form is precisely when the monster IS WEAKER, his power is sealed, it should not have the same power, the 101 is sealed to form the c101, undoubtedlyTheJorgon23 (talk • contribs) 21:14, December 14, 2013 (UTC)
but the problem is that the C92 and C69 are the Cards of number 96, but the BASE number belong to Yuma, so the C92 and C69 do not have more owner, while the base number cards belong to Yuma. TheJorgon23 (talk • contribs) 21:18, December 14, 2013 (UTC)
- But what are you basing this on. Until we get confirmation on either Yuma/Vector having them, or they went else where we can't say for sure if they have an owner or not. Photonkrios99 (talk • contribs) 21:25, December 14, 2013 (UTC)
- Aye, listen to Photon. And yes, theoretically, all Numbers could have at least three different evolutions in the anime: Barian, Equal rank (Utopia Ray and Shark Drake Veiss), or Armoured/Numeron (Utopia Ray Victory). They just DON'T until the cards are created for the first time. But it should be "unknown", I reckon, until, or if we do, get any new info. In my opinion, Yuma could use a Barian card to Summon the C69/C92 we've seen previously, or hell, Number 96 could have used Chaos Field to Summon Utopia Ray V. Sanokal K-T (talk • contribs) 21:54, December 14, 2013 (UTC)
- You're right about that. Hell, its base form didn't. Sanokal K-T (talk • contribs) 22:25, December 14, 2013 (UTC)
While we (rightfully) follow the rule of common logic for the base Numbers, that cannot be applied to NumberCs. It would only logic that several NoCs are with the Seven Barian Emperors however, since NumberCs have no importance to the plot of the anime (there is no point in collecting them if not to power up the deck) AND it was never explained what happens to a NoC once its owner is defeated, I suggest to keep Unknown since we really dont know what happens to them. If we see a Barian Emperor using a defeated NoC than we can change them all. But "None" is not an answer since no one here has evidence about them being destroyed or something like that. Yano88 (talk • contribs) 02:14, December 15, 2013 (UTC)
- Well it would be difficult to apply common logic without a standard of which to say it happens. i.e. the Numbers can/do/will change hands with a holders defeat, a fact we have seen many, many times. Where as you quite rightly pointed out Yano, we have seen no such action occur with the Number C's. Photonkrios99 (talk • contribs) 02:17, December 15, 2013 (UTC)
- Weeeellll, technically we HAVE seen a Number C change hands - once, and only briefly. It was when Yuma took control of Shark Drake Veiss, and you saw how THAT went. Sure, it was in the middle of the Duel, and was acting as Vetrix's link for his mind control, but it happened. Just wanted to point that out, but I certainly agree with Yano and Photon on this matter. Sanokal K-T (talk • contribs) 20:46, December 19, 2013 (UTC)