This is the talk page for discussing the page, Number 92: Heart-eartH Dragon.
Please try to
Per the Divine Dragon page, isn't "しんりゅう" more properly translated as "God Dragon" than "Divine Dragon"? The TCG does not consistently change "God" to "Divine" in all cases and we shouldn't speculate on what they'll change it to (the only exception is archetypes, of course). Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 05:47, July 20, 2012 (UTC)
What you've said is true though I disagree. In my opinion, the TCG has translated [神竜] (as a whole) into "Divine Dragon" 4 times, which to me is consistent enough for us to also use "Divine Dragon" here as well. - (Talk to the Turtle) 06:37, July 20, 2012 (UTC)
- That being said, "Divine" shouldn't be in the "trans" parameter. It should be "God" there. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 16:11, July 20, 2012 (UTC)
Two Different Monsters
I was the one that moved the page without leaving a redirect. The reason is because I've searched for [偽骸神ハートアース] in Japanese sites and nothing came up. English sites that have [偽骸神ハートアース] state that they obtained it from this Wikia.
I think the person that created the page made a mistake. There is only 1 monster. Talk to the Turtle) 06:37, July 20, 2012 (UTC)- (
- I was the one who added the Japanese name "偽骸神ハートアース" because I saw it in a Japanese site. Have you tried searching "偽骸神(ぎがいしん)ハートアース"? ZingerZheng (talk • contribs) 07:45, July 20, 2012 (UTC)
Even though the title of the episode doesn't have "Ｎｏ．" in it, the description does mention that Dr. Faker summons a new "Number" monster so it's most probably this monster. I apologize for the mistake. Talk to the Turtle) 08:33, July 20, 2012 (UTC)- (
This is just speculation, and I'm not good at translating Japanese names, but I think that this "False Skeletal Divine Dragon, Heart Earth Dragon" is actually a Chaos Version of "Number 53: False Skeletal Deity, Heart Earth". The reasoning for this conclusion could be based on two or three facts: The first being that their translation names share some similarities; the second would have to be that Dr Faker plays this as a comeback, which could mean his Life Points were 1000 or less at the time of its summoning; the third could possibly be a reference to the episode where he saw Shark's Shark Drake undergo this process, then experimented with Number 53 to see if any Number could achieve this. 126.96.36.199 (talk) 08:59, July 20, 2012 (UTC) 7:00PM
That is just too much speculation. This is the one line from the link I've given above about Heart Earth Dragon:
- "Yuma, Kaito and Ryoga's fierce battle is coming to an end, however, the Dr. Faker hasn't been defeated yet and summons a new "Number" monster."
It says nothing about Chaos Numbers. Talk to the Turtle) 09:04, July 20, 2012 (UTC)- (
- Even if the name is unequivocally wrong, you still need to leave the redirect unless you plan to replace all the links. And in cases where the name is wrong but was used for a long period of time (obviously this is not one of those times), it's still best to leave the redirect for searching purposes. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 16:11, July 20, 2012 (UTC)
- I understand the protocol. It was a newly created page. I never intended to leave that redirect that you created. Talk to the Turtle) 01:14, July 21, 2012 (UTC) - (
- My point was that there were still pages linked to the old title and you did not replace the links, meaning all of those links then led to a blank page, which isn't good. You could have just kept the redirect and then requested its deletion once the pages were fixed. Just be more careful with moving is all I'm saying. Not trying to offend. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 01:30, July 21, 2012 (UTC)
- I understand. There were not many dead links before. That is why I didn't leave a redirect. Not being offended.
The word [骸] has more to do with the word "Corpse", "Skeleton", "Husk" and "Bones". Like the words: [骨骸], [聖骸布], [死骸], [遺骸] and [亡骸].
Translating it is as "Body" might give people the idea of a living body. Please stop basing Japanese to English translations on Online Translators Talk to the Turtle) 02:46, July 22, 2012 (UTC)- (
Um, this might sound a bit speculation, but isn't this clearly Chaos Number 53? :| They have the exact same name, with this monster having 2 additional words - exactly what happens to the Chaos Numbers. I doubt there are 2 different Numbers with virtually the same name owned by the same person, y'know. LegendaryAsariUgetsu (talk • contribs) 14:23, August 4, 2012 (UTC)
- It might be possible. Though we do not know that at the moment so assuming it does not solve anything. Also Faker did not know the existence of Chaos Numbers until Shark VS Yuma. ----SharkTenjo 14:31, August 4, 2012 (UTC)
- No, we can simply rename the page. But i can't see the rename button ._. We'll wait till one of the admins or a person that can see the rename button.--Falling Stars and Laggia Will rebirth(Talk) 11:16, August 6, 2012 (UTC)
(I dont know where i set this moment and i'm too careful to make new topic...) I have played on Dueling Network, and i have played with this card. It's little overpowered as you can hold 3 of them. (it works too perfectly with freezerdon) So, now we all are waiting someone get this treaseure card, but when new banlist comes i hope you guys have submitted your opinion from this card. I mean, this card needs limit. Semi limited or limited, but it isn't too mad to be full banned. oookay? --Jabutomaru (talk • contribs) 17:15, December 13, 2012 (UTC)
are you guys kidding me ? shriek.twoday has made a mistake. look at "Number 53: False Skeletal God, Heart Earth" to see YOUR mistake. why should you write the word Earth of Number 92 small? that makes no sense... TheGallisMan (talk • contribs) 16:01, August 6, 2012 (UTC)
Wouldn't it be more accurate to call it Number 92: Fake-Corpse God Dragon, Heart-eartH Dragon, instead of Skeletal? Based on the current picture, it doesn't seem to have anything to do with bones, and I'm guessing its effect will reflect it faking a corpse in some way. MadRest 07:35, August 16, 2012 (UTC)
- You may not believe in this ._.
But people think this is a spider dragon...--Falling Stars and Laggia Will rebirth(Talk) 12:24, August 16, 2012 (UTC)
How do we know that it is rank 9?
Number 53 speculation?
I wanted some feedback on this before it was added, but there's apparently something about Number 53 being related to this card, something about if it gets destroyed, you can Special Summon Number 92 and attach the destroyed card to it as Xyz Material, like an advanaced Chaos Xyz Change.
Here's a little quip that I came up with:
"If "Number 53: False Skeletal God, Heart-eartH" would be destroyed, you can Xyz Summon this card (from your Extra Deck) using the card that would be destroyed as Xyz Material."
- Some people were speculating that Faker's Unknown Trap Card that as of now has no listed name or effect could have been what summoned Number 92. Let's wait for confirmation on what the the trap does before adding anything here. 188.8.131.52 (talk) 15:48, August 27, 2012 (UTC) EDIT - The Trap Card in question is confirmed to be called "Battle Route" and seems to have a different effect, but Number 92's appearance does not appear to be explained this episode, so it could have been by its own effect, some other effect of Number 53, or that other set card Faker had. 184.108.40.206 (talk) 17:36, August 27, 2012 (UTC)
Heart-eartH Dragon part
- Yeah it's really like that. It to show the people that the "e" is small and the "H" is capital. Or at least is what i think...--E.G.G. (My Contributions) 18:20, September 7, 2012 (UTC)
Where is your source to rename this card as "Fake-Body" ? This card is still called "False Skeletal" in OCG and there is no reason for the renaming at the moment. Please stay by the truth ! ---TheGallisMan (talk • contribs) 10:12, September 21, 2012 (UTC)
- See this conversation. Japanese is complicated. "False Skeletal" wasn't flat out wrong, but "Fake-Body" is a more likely translation. I've talked to NeoArkadia about this (who was the one who provided the initial translation of "False Skeletal") and he agreed. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 12:11, September 21, 2012 (UTC)
- "Which" is not an official reference? The "Fake-Body" is a MORE ACCURATE translation than "False Skeletal" but both are translation from its name. ----SharkTenjo 13:05, September 21, 2012 (UTC)
- But that's not an official translation. wikia must stick to the truth and can not say anything, just because a few users find the OCG name stupid or whatever.
- Right, there is no official translated name. The actual Japanese name, written in Japanese text is official. And that text does not only have one possible meaning. Translation is not clear-cut, much of it is up to the interpretation of the translator. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 14:10, September 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Now only we have to do with the "God" issues... I would suspecting "Divine" or "Lord" in it place once the arrive of Sneak Peek. --iFredCat 14:45, September 21, 2012 (UTC)
Can someone translate the actual anime lore? I can distinctly hear that he says it banishes cards that are Summoned and Set, not placed. Also, its ATK-gaining effect is Continuous, not a Trigger Effect. When Yuma Summons the Xyz with Ultimate Shield, this card loses 3000 ATK. MadRest 14:24, January 2, 2013 (UTC)
Can whoever is editing the picture, stop doing that please? The picture was fine as it was. ~~ Haou1987, January 15, 2013, 15:23
- It was misnamed. When images are uploaded, they need to follow the Image Policy. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 14:39, January 16, 2013 (UTC)
- Thats not what I meant. I meant that before I remember there was a perfect English card pictured. Now there's some foreign version of the card pictured. Change that back please. ~~ Haou1987, January 16, 2013, 16:47 ~~
- I'm not seeing any English images in this page's history. Maybe you were thinking of the Japanese image, because we don't even have a good English proxy of this card yet. But we will in the next few days. In the meantime, TCG images take precedence over OCG images, so we'll use this Italian one. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 16:04, January 16, 2013 (UTC)
- Following Goldy's comment, you're right - English is absolute, but right now, it's not "release" in TCG yet so we have to using other language whenever they released early. I once saw Spanish image of a card twice in the past, quite long ago. And it was perfect fine at that time, so why not here too? --iFredCat 16:17, January 16, 2013 (UTC)
- Sorry you were absolutely right. I think I must have had this page with another mixed up. ;) ~~ Haou1987 January 16, 17:38 ~~