This is the talk page for discussing the page, Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon.
Please try to
How is this number 107, it sais in the numbers article that astral sais there is only 99 numbers. Is this just a mistake or is this card seriously number 107?
- It's unknown atm, because the Story of Zexal 2 hasn't developed that well, just be patient and everything will clear our minds. --E.G.G. (My Contributions) 20:23, October 7, 2012 (UTC)
- This number may be potentially Dark Xyz, as we seen in 5D's, Dark Synchro.
W hy cant anyone keep the back card cause were just having a picture that hasn't been confirmed to be 107 seriously openings are always misleading--Veriteo (talk • contribs) 08:47, October 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Do any of you people who constantly ask for sources for widely reported cards bother to check any Yu-Gi-Oh! news sites before asking here?--YamiWheeler (talk • contribs) 23:46, October 17, 2012 (UTC)
like 50% of the time, turns out to be fake - but this time there was some truth to this info - can't wait to see a sneak preview of this card later on in the future. --18.104.22.168 (talk) 00:03, October 18, 2012 (UTC)
not my fault people want to be jerks and uploads fake shit on this site; like flashing carat dragon - stardust but hey i should check shriek.org more often. (Not trying to sound like a jerk - my bad if i sound like that) --22.214.171.124 (talk) 00:16, October 18, 2012 (UTC)
- Pojo Thread usually lie. Just look at Shriek and it sister site (Chazz's japan name site in same fashion as Shriek's) are usually true and never lied. I trusted those two, but never Pojo. Also we have to following the translation name, it's Spacia-Time. If the TCG post is release, we can change it to that name only if it's official printed on the card. --iFredCat 01:44, October 18, 2012 (UTC)
- I think considering the booster name is "Lord of the Tachyon Galaxy", then this should also be called Tachyon instead of Spacia-Time. Shamus (talk • contribs) 10:53, October 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Hmm, usually, cards with only kanji usually have hiragana above it for pronouncation, but so far, i don't see anything from any source. Well, i guess i'll have to wait a little longer. 126.96.36.199 (talk) 06:57, October 18, 2012 (UTC)
Don't tell me; this is the "Galaxy Eyes" equivalent of "Blue Eyes Shining Dragon". And if that's the case, this monster will be a Rank 8 Light Dragon-type monster with 3000 Atk and 2500 Def. --188.8.131.52 (talk) 21:36, October 20, 2012 (UTC) 184.108.40.206
I do believe tha it will be a rank 8 but dark monster as it has a purple outline something we mostly see in dark monsters(not all the time though)
I have maked many versions from this card by yugioh card makers etc and i have know it must be something really great, like earthbound immortals, but still it must be "radiant light source" or something. So it must be light-type xyz monster with rank 8-10, and atk ? or something like 4000-5000, and effect like destroyeg all cards from field + dealing damage, or something any that turns opponents new nightnmare to galaxy-eyes. But dont understand wrong, i'm not 'master' maker or yugioh adept. So this is only my hypothesis. --Jabutomaru (talk • contribs) 18:23, December 5, 2012 (UTC)
No 107 Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon
Tachyon has been confirmed as part of the name guys
http://blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/archives/19825702.html --Veriteo (talk • contribs) 23:04, November 6, 2012 (UTC)
- If you read the kanji by itself, it says "Space-Time Dragon". The addition of the furigana tells you read it as "Tachyon Dragon". Also, Misael clearly pronounces it as "takion" when he Summons it. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 01:19, December 12, 2012 (UTC)
Shouldn't this card have a character page. In the episode when it appeared Misael and the card "had a conversation". Furthermore, it was calling Kaito's Dragon. --FruityMan99 (talk • contribs) 20:16, February 8, 2013 (UTC)