This is the talk page for discussing the page, Mythyrian Numbers.
Please try to
Legendary numbers and Barian emperors
Should it somewhat be denoted that there seem to be some sort of connection between this Numbers and the emperors's themselves. First it was Durbe, Vector too as to what Don Thousand said to him. By what the titles for the next episodes are too seems to by telling something as well. DracoX (talk • contribs) 19:11, April 30, 2013 (UTC)
is number 64 Legendary?
- Yes. It's probably because some dolt went ahead with the episode previews, since Alito's going to Duel Girag and use it in the Duel. But for now, it belongs with Yuma. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 22:34, November 12, 2013 (UTC)
- I agree we should put it on the Delete list. --188.8.131.52 (talk) 07:39, May 17, 2013 (UTC)
- I disagree. Its like all the Anime plot elements part of the ZeXal universe, therefore it should have its own page. The Barian Emperors have their own page don't they? The Legendary Numbers play just as an important role as the Barian Emperors. Don't you dare delete this page! ~~ Haou1987 May 16, 2013 ~~
- The reason "Number C" is separate from the Number page is because it is its own archetype, as denoted by the card effects of certain cards. "Legendary Number" is just a designation given to certain Numbers that otherwise share no similarities in function. I suppose it can keep its page, but it is not a series, as the monsters themselves share no strong qualities. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 17:25, May 17, 2013 (UTC)
- I understand that it isn't a Series, but this page is needed to acknowledge the seven unique "Numbers" that go with ravage of earth's history. On the other hand, if this article is deleted then we must automatically delete "Over-Hundred Number" article. Also, You can't put a Delete template with out all of us coming to conclusion. (Bring it 'em --- User:Avatarr) 18:46, May 17, 2013 (UTC)
- I think we should keep the page as the Legendary numbers name seems to be offical--Super side swiper 23:38, May 17, 2013 (UTC)
- Look here everyone, this page was created so locating the The legendary Number will be easy. I mean come on, The Over-Hundred Page hasn't been deleted, so why should this page be deleted as well. Just leave this page alone. Its not violating any policy alight.--im gay (talk • contribs) 01:23, May 18, 2013 (UTC)
- Even so, they shouldn't be deemed a series and be given a archetype navbox. A page detailing their purpose is enough. The Number archetype navbox covers the purpose of it requiring a series navbox. (I only just saw this, hence the late addition to the discussion). TheScarecrow14 (talk • contribs) 18:45, August 11, 2013 (UTC)
All Seven Barian Emperors are related to each of the Legendary Number. Durbe - "Number 44: Sky Pegasus"|Because Durbe seem to remember something by seeing the legend and ruin of the card. Vector - "Number 65: Judge Buster the Adjudicutting Djinn"|Because Vector's body was moving on his own, reacting to the ruin of the card. Alito - "Number 54: Lion Heart"|Because Alit's past incarnation was as an gladiator and the Number's Guardian seem to recognize Alit. Girag - "Number 64: ???"|Because he liked tanukies and he played or helped them out? (Unknown). Misael - ???|Coming up, I guess. It maybe revealed in Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL - Episode 106. Nasch or Merag - "Number 73: Abyss Splash"|Because? --Shadowdarkone1 (talk • contribs) 03:21, May 20, 2013 (UTC)
This past episode, 105, did show the connections between Durbe and 44, with him being the Legendary Hero; and Alit and 54, with him being the gladiator. It's definitely possible that the Barians are the legendary figures. My theory? I'm betting the Barians are really the souls of the Legendary figures that cards and legends are based on, but their souls were corrupted by Don Thousand. it might fit because it explains how the Barians' attitudes sort of match up with how we believe the Legendary figures acted. Durbe and the Pegasus's rider (his noble heart maybe), Alit and the gladiator (his fighting spirit), Vector and the prince (his ruthlessness/vileness). Maybe we should that to the table on this page (With who the connects with I mean). --Rocket.knight.777 (talk • contribs) 18:06, May 26, 2013 (UTC)
- Definitely have to make a section for that. But what to call it? The "Referring Barians' Past Incarnations" or "Legendary Figures" like you said.Shadowdarkone1 (talk • contribs) 22:54, May 26, 2013 (UTC)
Do we really know that 73 represents Merag and this 90 something is Nasch? Or is this someone guess? Also, how do we know the last one is in the 90s? --Rocket.knight.777 (talk • contribs) 20:03, June 16, 2013 (UTC)
- We know it is in the nineties because of this picture as for which number is tied to which figure i don't believe that was explicitly said, although I am fairly certain it was implied that 73 was connected to Shark - speaking of which we do not know if Nasch=Shark yet -- Sardeth42 (talk • contribs) 05:09, June 18, 2013 (UTC)
- Actually it looks like a few people have edited that information in and out without giving a reason to do so, so i am taking it out now - "That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." and all that "Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur" - No offence to anyone but if people would just explain why something was done... Sardeth42 (talk • contribs) 05:17, June 18, 2013 (UTC)
Errr, Judge Buster?
Uh, do we actually know what happened to judge buster in reality? I mean it wasn't really clear what happened after Dark Mist suicide rushed in that energy spear form. Dark Mist became one with Astral again, to be sure, but was he also one with Judge Buster? More importantly, where exactly ARE all the numbers? As both the Key and Astral are lost, shouldn't they all be lost as well? Aeron Solo wuz here (If you wanna talk) 14:56, July 7, 2013 (UTC)
Have you seen the summary for the next episode. If clearly state s "Semimaru challenges Yuma to a Duel, with their stolen memories and "Number"s on the line! ", comfirming Yuma still has the Numbers somehow? Them again Astral did absrob Nubmer 96 back into him, regain the the two Number cards and Chaos Forms. Leave as it is until the epsiode comes okay, hope you understand.--Jacob Kogan (talk • contribs) 14:59, July 7, 2013 (UTC)
I'm sorry but whilst it states that they duel over the Numbers, that does not automatically include Number 65, while I consider it highly likely, unless someone that understands Japanese can come forth and state that it was explicitly stated/shown in the episode that Yuma gained all of those numbers; just saying leave it as is is not a sufficient reason to me. --slave(command) 06:46, July 8, 2013 (UTC)
73 and 94
As the card (73) itself just appeared out of thin air, we don't know for sure that Abyss was the guardian not say "94 'herself' was keeping it and just did not show herself" or something else, and two;
The bit about Nasch and Merag is thus far speculation. So unless/until something other than episode previews confirm this, please do not change; see Talk:Seven_Barian_Emperors#Shark_is_Nasch for a bit more clarification if needed... --slave(command) 22:56, August 9, 2013 (UTC)
Since Number 73 is confirmed and listed for Nasch shouldn't Number 94 be listed for Merag I mean by process of Elimination that would be so. KasaiWolf (talk • contribs) 10:19, September 10, 2013 (UTC)
Yes process of elimination would dictate that, however we can't use that in this situation because as much as it is obvious, we don't actually ahve proof that only the 7 Barian Emperors are tied to Legendary Numbers, it is still possible - without creating any contradictions - for someone else to be tied to that Number as bizzare as that would be... :/ with Rio/Merag and Shark/Nasch being cleared up it still doesn't solve this issue until we see her with it or something about it stated etc... :( --slave(command) 21:53, September 16, 2013 (UTC)
I can see where your coming from with that reasoning but didn't NaShark himself speculate that Number 94 was infact the reincarnation of Rio, thus this would make Merag's Number 94. I'm not saying it's 100% true but through the reasoning I would think this gives us enough reason. KasaiWolf (talk • contribs) 23:13, September 16, 2013 (UTC)
It is confirmed it is back with Vector???
If so also Number C65, C69 and C92 should be listed with Vector as well... Otherwise revert it to "Unknown".
If you want PROOF there is absolutely nothing that is concrete. People are jumping the gun because Number 65 showed up in the opening under Vector. I don't know WHY, because that says absolutely NOTHING DEFINITE about what is ACTUALLY HAPPENING in the anime, even though the opening is almost always chocked full with spoilers. It's LOGICAL to believe this, but according to speculation policies we're not technically supposed to do that, especially since Dualism of Mirrors was miselading with three of the Legendary Numbers (None of the three known Barian Emperors who were shown "using" them actually did; Durbe didn't actually use Sky Pegasus, Alito didn't directly use Lion Heart, and Gilag didn't technically use Veteranuki or whatever Number 64 was. That spoiled their CONNECTION, but it was incredibly misleading. Which is why I believe it should be reverted, but of course no one will pay attention. They'll just go with the old "proven till proven wrong" unofficial yet standard policy. Aeron Solo wuz here (If you wanna talk) 18:20, October 8, 2013 (UTC)
Im cool with no 65 being listed with Vector because Im positive that Astral did NOT took it after the duel with no 96. Just like im sure that Astrad did not took no 96, c65, c69 or c92. Well in the end Number Cs do not matter in terms of story but im sure that 65 is still with Vector and that Yuma will have to obtain it from him in order to locate the Numerons Code. Yano88 (talk • contribs) 18:25, October 8, 2013 (UTC)