This is the talk page for discussing the page, Mizar.
Please try to
I know it looks like a girl at some point, but the voice clearly tends to make Misael male. Unless I get proof the Misael is a female, it will be declare it is unknown. --E.G.G. (My Contributions) 20:03, November 17, 2012 (UTC)
- I am pretty much sure that he said Baria Light. It is also the Japanese name of the Baria Crystal (if you remember it "back in the days"). --126.96.36.199 (talk) 17:23, January 10, 2013 (UTC)
- No, it's definitely not both of those things. I can distinctly hear 'fōze', not 'fōsu'. I'm just not sure about the part before that. It's apparently a portmanteau of Barian and metamorphose; I just don't know the 'Bariaru' part; he's saying something akin to that, but it's absolutely not 'Barian's Force'. I haven't seen the latest episodes; maybe Alit says the same thing. MadRest 23:11, January 13, 2013 (UTC)
i would like to point out in the species section should we add Human (Previously) to it and makes since they were once humans and now reborn as barians (ZombieLionel (talk • contribs) 07:37, May 27, 2013 (UTC))
Alright, fine, fair point, let's talk about it, although I don't think changing a single letter is such a huge change. Why is it spelled with an S in the first place? I understand that linguistically it's valid, but a) the kana has an official translation, which is "za" b) his name comes from "Mizar", which is already English, and c) "Mizar" comes from Arabic, where the ز is always transliterated with a Z when it's at the beginning of a syllable. Adreus (talk • contribs) 03:02, June 10, 2013 (UTC)
- See Rua/Runa for the same reason. So we don't have to change into that immediately. Wait for English confirm. --iFredCat 03:07, June 10, 2013 (UTC)
- ...Aaaand what about the Arabic? Why does the page creator get the benefit of the doubt when I'm coming from the point-of-view of someone familiar with all three relevant languages, when we don't even know what the page creator came from and if they even have an argument? Adreus (talk • contribs) 03:54, June 10, 2013 (UTC)
- Ok, he's saying that you're right, Mizael is probably the better option. Apparently he used that as his own translation first, but everyone in the fandom arbitrarily decided to call him Misael instead, to the point that he got tired of correcting them and started using it himself.
- Would you object to just listing both names in the article? If not, we'll need to move it, not just do a text replace. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 04:04, June 10, 2013 (UTC)