This is the talk page for discussing the page, March 2013 Lists (OCG).
Please try to
Ready to Edit?
I believe the March 2013 Lists have been revealed. Here are the sources:
- Shriek is a good source afaik and the list is usually leaked half a month before the day it is used so it's right.
- I decreased protection level. -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 22:06, February 15, 2013 (UTC)
- Shriek just copies from other sources without attribution; this has been a point of discussion of the Organization over the past day.
- There are still concerns that the list is not real; while it was posted by Psh/Snake, there's a bunch of drama surrounding it that raises the possibility he's purposely faking everyone out. The Organization is hesitantly going forward with it as the real list, but I'd just as soon give it a couple days for further confirmation before it gets posted here. 「ディノ奴千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 22:11, February 15, 2013 (UTC)
- It's not about the correctness of the updates, it's the fact that they copy without attribution. When they're scraping the posts of reliable sources like Psh, of course their posts are going to be generally correct.
- This is actually something that Tewart complained about on Pojo over three years ago, though just to be clear, I personally didn't know about it until yesterday/early this morning. 「ディノ奴千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 22:21, February 15, 2013 (UTC)
- I don't know of any, but apparently he said he was fed up with the leechers and that if it happened again he was gonna stop leaking stuff or something. The concern that this list is fake as a result of that actually comes straight from the Organization, though like I said, they're hesitatingly treating it as the Real Deal. 「ディノ奴千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 23:56, February 15, 2013 (UTC)
- The list is still unconfirmed! Why are there no scans from V-Jump on shriek? Just wait 'til sunday morning (monday morning in Japan). --TheGallisMan 00:44, February 16, 2013 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.