HAs anyone noticed that the websites that are selling this booster describe that Power Tool Dragon is one of the Five Dragon's? DracoX 16:19, 6 March 2009 (UTC)
- I've noticed as well I think that KDE (or who ever distributes Yugioh these days XD) might have gotten a tiny bit confused since Power Tool Dragon looks like a machine version of the 5th Dragon so it started to be advertised as one of the 5 Dragons, even though it isn't. --Trivi-AM 16:40, 6 March 2009 (UTC)
Well seen on shriekTCG, ideal 808, Toywiz. DracoX 04:40, 7 March 2009 (UTC)
Well watching the early episodes the old guy said that the dragons have changed over the times not sure if it's relevant or not
Star Savior Dragon!
- Maybe... but we've been told "Savior Star Dragon" is one of Yusei's card. -- Deltaneos (talk) 22:39, 11 April 2009 (UTC)
- Based on episode titles, Savior Star will be used in Yusei's upcoming rematch with Kiryu. I doubt the fifth Dragon would be introduced right in the middle of a duel with little buildup. Rodtheanimegod4ever 23:10, 11 April 2009 (UTC)
Anyone think this is it? I do! About time it should be released. --AARONmeister 19:23, October 16, 2009 (UTC)
- It is unknown as to what relations BFD and the Fifth Dragon will have not to mention what relation BFD will have to the Signers~MEOW~ Might of the BIRD Empire~~ 20:32, October 16, 2009 (UTC)
i agree that black feather dragon is
- I am going to wait untill we get some sort of picture of black feather dragon before i cast my vote--EMPSBladeKnight60 06:05, January 6, 2010 (UTC)
I Don't think BLFD is the fifth Dragon as the Fifth dragon looks nothing like a blackwing. No feathers, It's brown not black, I just see no resemblance.--Tapper930 21:16, January 6, 2010 (UTC)
I don't know when the fifth dragon is going to come out. Is it even going to come out? Can someone tell me if the fifth dragon will appear?
- Technically, it already had appeared and that was episode 30 :P, but now as to when it will appear in card form, no one knows that answer. Now what is funny about Episode 30, is that that is Crow's Debut Episode + it is the only Episode that showed the 5th Dragon + Crow is now the 5th Signer, how interesting.Altyrell 17:45, January 24, 2010 (UTC)
To me, the fifth dragon reminds me of Felgrand Dragon, but I know that it's more likely the fifth dragon is a synchro.--ILOD 05:59, January 27, 2010 (UTC)
Black Feather Dragon IS the Fifth Dragon check Around
- impossible bfd looks nothing like the fifth dragon while yes the translation seems to say bfd is the fifth we have to wait for ruka as she is the only one who saw the fifth dragon so unlessruka says it is we should say that it is not the fifth dragon
Luna's own interpretation
Has anyone considered that the fifth dragon could be explained away as Luna's own interpretation of the fifth dragon? She's already seen the previous four, but she could have imagined the fifth dragon to look like Leo/Rua's since she has not actually seen it.--CyanDeadEye 06:15, February 12, 2010 (UTC)
- She didn't know what the Earthbound Gods looked like either, but imagined them correctly. -- Deltaneos (talk) 12:51, February 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Either the dragon luna saw was just a placeholder for blackfeather dragon, or there's a subplot concerning it, that will be revealed later
Leo's new dragon
I Think leo will get it or bruno because in the close to you theme it shows all six dragons following them. So either leo or bruno may get the fifth dragon is what i think.
The original Fifth Dragon is also in BELIEVE IN NEXUS. I wonder, maybe the Fifth Dragon is an Accel Synchro and Power Tool is the non-Tuner Synchro that is used to summon it? Doesn't matter, cause this means the dragon will FINALLY be named and become a card! I'll bet it will be the cover card of the next set after Starstrike Blast.--18.104.22.168 22:57, April 7, 2010 (UTC)
One problem, Shooting Star Dragon is the cover card for Star Strike Blast. Altyrell 23:09, April 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Altyrell... look at this word; I'll bet it will be the cover card of the next set after Starstrike Blast.
- That's obviously mean a booster AFTER SSB booster. --FredCat100 23:14, April 7, 2010 (UTC)
I could be possible, that sense we are supposed to learn about who Paradox is in one of the upcoming Epsiodes, is it possible that via the 5D's Series Timeline Paradox will have the Fifth Dragon?Altyrell 23:09, April 7, 2010 (UTC)
- I doubt it.--22.214.171.124 00:05, April 8, 2010 (UTC)
- the movies tend to be more non-canon side stories so paradox will likely not appearKazisaki 10:58, April 8, 2010 (UTC)
Close to you
No it doesn't have Double Tool C&D. That long thing is a blade attached to it's arm. Besides, Double Tool only equips to Power Tool Dragon or a level 4 or higher Morphtronic monster. The Fifth Dragon is neither.--126.96.36.199 01:34, April 9, 2010 (UTC)