This is the talk page for discussing the page, Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon.
Please try to
Maybe we could have the box image next to the pack image? It seems redundant to have it above links to pages that have already been linked to.
- I think we're better off using text instead of such images. -- Deltaneos (talk) 22:51, January 7, 2013 (UTC)
- Something like this. It would be at the title "Gallery:Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon" (a note on the namespace name: as I have stated elsewhere, I've never understood why we have separate namespaces for different gallery uses (Card Gallery, Set Card Galleries, etc.), and would just as soon they were all merged and replaced with a single "Gallery" namespace, but that's for a namespaces discussion to happen at an unspecified future date) and potentially would include whatever images we could find that we felt were noteworthy and that related to the set: the given examples of packs, boxes, and posters, but also stuff like game mats, advertisements (e.g. in magazines), maybe even press releases and whatnot. 「ディノ奴千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 03:29, January 8, 2013 (UTC)
- @Golden Key: The name is shown on the booster images, so it would be redundant to have another one separate, so the text name should be sufficient.
- @Dinoguy1000: I think in the discussion which mentioned wanting to keep both box and booster images included having them all on the gallery page.
- -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 05:14, January 8, 2013 (UTC)
- It's because one uses the booster pack image, and the other uses the booster box image. I agree that this is suboptimal, though; while we do want to show both the pack and box, we really need to do so in a more generic gallery where we can also show both 1E and UE versions of each pack/box, as well as posters and similar promotional images. 「ディノ奴千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 20:11, March 3, 2014 (UTC)
Unlimited Trial of Hell???
I just saw on EBay a link to an Unlimited Edition version of Trial of Hell. I know the Unlimited has been re-releasd as mentioned in the Information on this page but did any of them re-use the name Trial of Hell rather than Trial of Nightmare? or is this just a good looking fake.