This is the talk page for discussing the page, Hundred-Footed Horror.
Please try to
Insect... or not?
- Yes, I agree that it will most likely by revealed as an Insect-Type monster, but is there solid 100% proof? No, its Type has not been shown. For all we know, it could be a Fiend-Type. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 02:15, March 18, 2013 (UTC)
- No, it's a DARK Insect-Type monster. http://hi.baidu.com/aaaljc2/item/190c39e375498dd5ea34c902 or http://www44.atwiki.jp/yugio/pages/10074.html. --TheGallisMan 02:17, March 18, 2013 (UTC)
- I don't see the magazine or a manga scan saying that it is a DARK Insect-Type. All I see is some website saying it is. Unless you can say where their source is coming from, it is unofficial. Regarding that wiki, I have patrolled it for anime lores before, and some have contradicted the lores of anime cards we have clear images of. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 02:22, March 18, 2013 (UTC)
- Then i'm curious to know why it should not be a DARK Insect-Type monster. To characterize this card as Fiend-Type is ridicolous. --TheGallisMan 02:38, March 18, 2013 (UTC)
- Plenty of precedent for that. "Bio Plant" should be a Plant, "Castle of Dark Illusions" should be Rock, "Giant Kozaky should be Machine, and "Bau the Black Dog Beast" might be a Beast, but that's not the point. It is not officially confirmed, therefore that info stays off the page until it is. All you have done are show websites that state the info without an official picture as a source. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 02:44, March 18, 2013 (UTC)
- Right. You cannot just go by the card's name. How many cards are there that have "Dragon" in their names that are not Dragons? Quite a few. Its the same case here. You could say that all the unreleased manga HEROes must be Warriors, right? Most HEROes are. But not all of them. It wasn't written, its speculation, it doesn't go here. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 02:46, March 18, 2013 (UTC)
- Lol? Your change of card names a hundred times is not because of speculation? You will see that this card is a DARK Insect-Type monster. --TheGallisMan 02:13, March 19, 2013 (UTC)
- -_- Did I not just say it will most likely be an Insect-Type? We are only sticking to this because of the chance it could be different, even though the card name insinuates otherwise. No assumptions please. Card names are a much more complex matter; I don't understand why you are bringing it up. Settle down and wait. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 02:46, March 19, 2013 (UTC)
- Geez, why are people always like this? Sit your damn ass in your chair and wait! In a little time we'll for sure have the card's stats, effects and artwork confirmed, so there's no need to be just desperate trying to give it a Type, dammit! And just to make it clear, there's no way one could know its Type already, 'cause it was just announced as a promo in the V Jump and it will take a while for the subscribers to receive it; until then, we can't know it, 'cause nobody will have the card and they don't announce it in the magazine previously like the booster packs' cards. I'm starting to get pissed off with this continuous desperate speculations. LegendaryAsariUgetsu (talk • contribs) 17:31, March 19, 2013 (UTC)
- Everyone already knew what it would be. They just didn't add it because it wasn't confirmed. 220.127.116.11 (talk) 15:53, April 17, 2013 (UTC)
- No, e.g. UltimateKuriboh had said: "it could be a Fiend-Type". --TheGallisMan 16:51, April 17, 2013 (UTC)
- "-_- Did I not just say it will most likely be an Insect-Type? We are only sticking to this because of the chance it could be different, even though the card name insinuates otherwise." I rest my case. We don't want to jeopardize the reputation of a Wiki as a reliable information source based on assumptions. When you assume, you make an ass out of you and me. And I'd rather that not happen. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 17:03, April 17, 2013 (UTC)
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.