This is the talk page for discussing the page, Ground Attacker Bugroth.
Please try to
I have a version of this card with the ID PMT-P022 but the card doesn't have ANY of the names on the list. It's spelled Bugroth de Ataque Terrestre. Any clue on what country it's from? That way we can add it to the list of names.Snowpaw (talk • contribs) 09:18, January 4, 2012 (UTC)
A quick search of the given ID identified it as Portuguese, which the new name translates perfectly from.
My guess is that they updated the original name to keep the "Bugroth" in for the sake of archetypal identity.
- The current ptname is probably unofficial, you should just replace it.
- PMT-P022 was already on the page.
- Could you get a scan of it and put it in Card Gallery:Ground Attacker Bugroth?
- -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 09:27, January 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Sure, I'll do the edit as soon as I can. I got a LOT of Portuguese cards recently, so I'll check the page for each one. If the scans don't look like what I have, I'll scan mine and add them in. It'll take me a couple days though, back to school this week :(Snowpaw (talk • contribs) 13:01, January 4, 2012 (UTC)