This is the talk page for discussing the page, Gravekeeper's Visionary.
Please try to
Visionary's second effect is considered trigger as defined in the rule book what a trigger effect is, its activating at a specific time to a specific circumstance "when this card would be destroyedItalic text you can send from the hand 1 gravekeeper monster from being destroyed" that is considered activating at a specific time making it a trigger effect, if it is not then the rule book needs to be better refined and no grey area's, i am open to thoughts though not trying to be rude or anything—This unsigned comment was made by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) 10:27, July 5, 2012 (UTC)
- Continuous is correct. As mentioned in the summary before reverting your first change, see Forum:Gravekeeper's Visionary Q!.
- -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 10:31, July 5, 2012 (UTC)
Then How come with what the rule book says it seems that visionary's second effect is no were near defined as continuous and yes i have read that article is just im hating right now all the grey area in card rulings made by the officials contradicting the rule book they send out to everyone126.96.36.199 (talk) 10:39, July 5, 2012 (UTC)
- By rule book, you're referring to the basic rule book that comes with the structure decks that you buy right? That only shows general stuff, and basic stuff. There will always be exceptions.
- If you are referring to the Unofficial UDE rulings, they are still correct. The only times they are wrong is when Konami says they are wrong by publishing another ruling or game mechanic that contradicts it.
- Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En's Problem-Solving Card Text also supports that the "...destroy ...instead." effects are Continuous.
- -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 10:46, July 5, 2012 (UTC)
okay i quit editing the one thing then and were could we go to see the actual official rules for reference so the grey area on card effects can be removed and out of mind that would be nice to see then something that's general, i was referring to that little booklet we get from starter deck boxes, sorry if i caused any trouble here188.8.131.52 (talk) 10:54, July 5, 2012 (UTC)
- The Problem-Solving Card Text from Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En alone is enough to prove that Konami still supports UDE's Zanji ruling saying these are Continuous Effects.
- Again, there will never be a rulebook that will cover every single detail in this game. There will always be exceptions to general rules.
- -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 11:02, July 5, 2012 (UTC)