This is the talk page for discussing the page, Five-Headed Dragon.
Please try to
"This card does not take any Battle Damage...battle Damage is still inflicted to players." How can a card take battle damage? They should just eliminate that part and simply say, "This card cannot be destroyed by battle with an EARTH, WATER, FIRE, WIND, or DARK monster." --kaiba1234 19:51, 11 October 2008 (UTC)
- I can see your point but I think that this is just to avoid disputes over technicalities. For example a similar problem might arise if Waboku just said "You take no Battle Damage this turn." If that was the case then what of your monsters?--サイバ竜名人 20:22, 11 October 2008 (UTC)
- I think what it means is that it can't lose ATK or DEF because of a WIND WATER, FIRE, EARTH, or DARK monster's effect. SpaceGhidorah 00:39, February 11, 2010 (UTC)
Imagine this- a EARTH attribute monster with an attack of 6000 attacks it. F.G.D. won't be destroyed, but you still take 1000 points of damage. -V. Fire Daniels
F.D.G owner thinks
Five-Headed Dragon = Five-Headed God Card. IT IS UNSTOPABLE!!!!!
- I don't suppose you know this card's Japanese name? It ties in with your idea. Bluedog 02:51, 31 October 2008 (UTC)
- I believe that would be what people would call, "Owned". XD Bluedog 04:10, 31 October 2008 (UTC)
You'd think a card this AWESOME would be at least limited. After all, Victory Dragon, a card weaker in battle and harder to summon, is forbidden (which sucks).--Dragonking 01:00, 23 November 2008 (UTC)
- Victory Dragon is banned because the outcome of a whole match could be decided in one duel with it, which just isn't fair IMO and obviously not in Upperdeck's opinion either.サイバ竜名人 01:15, 23 November 2008 (UTC)
my friend argues with me that if he attacks a face down man eater bug with the 5 headed dragon the effect doesnt count because man eater is an earth attribute and it was during battle, i say the effect doesnt count towards battle....someone tell me whos right plz
Man-Eater Bug's effect is an Effect that isn't "tied" to the Battle itself, meaning that even IF M-EB was flipped outside the Battle Phase, 5-Headed Dragon will be DESTROYED. Also, it isn't killed BY THE BATTLE ITSELF, but by an effect~MEOW~ Might of the BIRD Empire~~ 19:17, 30 July 2009 (UTC)
THANK YOU thats what i keep telling him and now i have something to back it up. one last question, what about the effect of "sasuke samurai 4". would it work?
nope, it´s the same like maneaterbug. it´s the effect
which destroys the F.G.D, not the battle RyoTakahashi1234
- Nope, look closely, there are definitely 5. --Qim1 19:15, September 24, 2009 (UTC)
What elements do the heads represent?
In response to the above question, the heads represent the monsters whose attributes cannot destroy this monster in battle: FIRE, EARTH, WIND, WATER, and DARK. --1exodiafan1 (talk • contribs) 11:49, July 7, 2011 (UTC)1exodiafan1
We should make a new page called "F.G.D" and redirect that to this article. --Reimu-H 19:04, October 8, 2009 (UTC)
Hum... So i checked it out this page's gallery and i saw there was a pic from 5D's but it doesn't show what episode it was shown, Anyone has a clue what episode it is? and/or why wasn't episode added to this page? --E.G.G. (My Contributions) 21:29, September 26, 2012 (UTC)
- It was uploaded the 25th of March 2010, which was the day after episode 102. In that episode, Yusei Fusion Summoned for the first time. Maybe when they were explaining how Fusion Summons work that monster appeared? I have no clue, I hate that episode and don't want to watch it again. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 21:44, September 26, 2012 (UTC)