This is the talk page for discussing the page, Emperor's Key.
Please try to
It's the one that allows Yuma to bring Astral forthI doubt. Shark takes it from Yuma in episode 10, and Astral still appears to levitate in front of Yuma.
The structure in the key is the second structure to have appeared in an alternate dimension, the first being Divine Temple from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's.Does the term "alternate dimension" also includes the Duel Monster Spirit World(s)? If yes, the statement is not true. --220.127.116.11 (talk) 11:31, June 14, 2011 (UTC)
- Yes, few times. Should we revert back to the old name and mentioned the new name? -- The Goblin I'm feelin' the flow 19:54, May 12, 2012 (UTC)
- IIRC, they've also simply called it "The Key". If Im' right about that, perhaps we could move it to that, mention the other two names and ensure both other names redirect. And since all the names would be correct, there would be no need to run around and update the names. ICheesedude (talk • contribs) 22:26, May 12, 2012 (UTC)
Immunity to Numbers
I am slightly confused at the extent of the immunity that the Emperor's Key gives against number cards. It has never failed Yuma until he got control of Shark Drake Vice from Shark. The article says that it gives immunity to anything except Chaos Numbers. If thats the case then why does Hope Ray not affect Yuma. I am confused, anyone got any theories. —This unsigned comment was made by Wolfman of Light (talk • contribs) 16:40, July 4, 2012
- Hope Ray is on Astral's side. When Black Mist confronts Astral inside the Key, he says "all Numbers want destruction". Except for Hope, apparently, since he defends Astral. So Hope Ray doesn't possess Yuma because it doesn't want to. It probably could do so though. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 16:55, July 4, 2012 (UTC)
I am acutally thought that Numbers had no choice but to extend their influence over people. The only reason I say so is that Hope possessed Tetsuo when he was holding the key. He was able to shake off the influence but it did still come from Hope himself. Wolfman of Light (talk • contribs) 09:47, July 5, 2012 (UTC)
- The same thing happened with Tokunosuke. The implication I got out of it though was that Hope hadn't yet decided to be loyal to Astral. By the time Black Mist popped up inside the Key, he had changed his mind. There's really no concrete explanation for what's going on though, since the show hasn't told us. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 16:38, July 5, 2012 (UTC)
I would like to discuss on renaming this page to King's Key. Hulu translate the Emperor's Key as King's Key. With the whole discussion of King vs. Emperor, is it possible that we mis-translate it as well. I know that sometime ago, they called the key, the Emperor's Key in the dub, but now, it is time to check our translation. What do you think, is the real translation of the key? Is it emperor or king? WinterNightmare (talk • contribs) 06:25, January 20, 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah, I saw you post this before, but I didn't know what to say about it. I still don't. However, I saw an 5D's episode on Hulu where they subbed Yliaster as "Iliaster". So... *shrugs* --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 18:29, January 20, 2013 (UTC)
History of possession
- I'm not sure, but the section doesn't seem totally pointless to me. What was the original reason for wanting rid of it? -- Deltaneos (talk) 22:38, March 18, 2013 (UTC)