This is the talk page for discussing the page, Elemental HERO Divine Neos.
Please try to
what does it mean when it says any 6 "Neos" monsters? does that mean you need 6 of Neos and Neos Alius? does it mean a wierd combination of Neos, Neos Alius, and the Neos fusions? I just don't understand that part of the effect. EHeroFlareNeos 17:41, 23 March 2008 (UTC)
- I corrected the effect. "Neos" monster is literally any monster with "Neos" in it's card name. Elemental Hero Neos, Elemental Hero Neos Alius, Elemental Hero Dark Neos, etc, would all qualify.--TwoTailedFox (My Talk Page) 18:02, 23 March 2008 (UTC)
- It only requires 5 monsters to fuse it, not six.
- If only you could remove Destiny End Dragoon for this card's effect.
- Y'know, before I knew about this card, I was expecting the Ultimate Neos Monster or Ultimate Hero to be a fusion of Elemental Hero Neos and (somehow) six Neo-Spacians with diiferent names (also that there would not be two "dolphins" or two "mosses").--Dragonking 01:56, 20 November 2008 (UTC)
- Okay, that thing in the Trivia section of this card saying that this is the last TCG hero better be a mistake, because there's still Ice Edge, Absolute Zero, and Gaia. I will be PISSED if the others don't come out.--Dragonking 03:38, 10 December 2008 (UTC)
It might just be me, but I find the current text we have for the Fusion requirements very misleading. There is a significant difference between "Neos, Neo-Spacian or Hero" and "Neos, Neo-Spacian, Elemental Hero, Destiny Hero or Evil Hero" simply because of the very next clause, that at least 1 of each type must be present in the fusion. The OCG effect allows you to run a simple N-HERO deck, no problems, but if you want to call out God Neos according to the effect we have here, you need to also have Evil Heroes and Destiny Heroes in your deck, which is horrible and completely wrong. Is it possible we can revert it to simply being Hero instead of E.Hero, D.Hero and E-Hero? Vagrant Lustoid 02:35, 25 March 2008 (UTC)
it means you need at least 1 of any of the 3 "hero" archtypes not 1 of each. It works in a neo-spacian deck because "neos" is an "elemental hero". for example you could just use "neos" with any 5 other "neo-spacians" as you only need at least 1 "hero" and at least 1 "neo-spacian".
Since you can still contact fuse Neo-Spacian Marine Dolphin wtih Elemental Hero Neos to make Elemental Hero Marine Neos even while Marine Dolphin's effect changes its name, does that mean you can fuse Neo-Spacian Dark Panther as the required Neo-Spacian while its effect changes its name?--Dragonking 01:18, 20 November 2008 (UTC)
Can you fuse 1 Neo-Spacian with 4 Neos monsters? I mean, if at least 1 of those Neos monsters has Elemental Hero in its name, does it count toward 1 of the required Heroes in the fusion, or does it count as a Neos or both?--Dragonking 17:04, 14 December 2008 (UTC)
It has a complicated effect! I think its: ex. 1 E-Hero Neos + 1 Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin + 1 E-Hero Burstinatrix + 1 E-Hero Bladedge + 1 D-Hero Dogma! I think its like that...
does it need polymization (correct me if i am wrong)?
- Elemental Hero Divine Neos cannot be Contact Fusion Summoned. It has to be summoned via Fusion Summoning Cards, like Polymerization, Super Polymerization, Miracle Fusion etc. His Fusion Material Monsters are like this Ex:
1 "Neos Monster"= Any monster whos name contains Neos in it like Darkness Neosphere
1 "Neo-Spacian Monster"= This is obvious.
1 "Hero Monster"= Any of the 3 Hero Monster Archtype (Elemental Hero, Destiny Hero, and Evil Hero)
1 "Any Neos, Neo-Spacian, Elemental Hero, Destiny Hero, or Evil Hero Monster"= After including at least 1 Neos Monster, 1 Neo-Spacian Monster and 1 Hero Monster you can now include any of the 5 required Fusion Materials
Um...correct me if I'm wrong, but can't Darkness Neosphere be used as a material for this?
new heroes as fusion materials
so with the two new Hero archetypes released in OCG, should we list this card as archsupport for Masked Hero and Vision Hero? TCG only states Elemental Heroes, Destiny Heroes, and Evil Heroes, but in OCG, they list just HERO.LastMinute (talk • contribs) 08:18, May 1, 2011 (UTC)