Even though the picture is blurry, its attack and defense looks a lot higher than 100. Do you think it should be changed? --Sky Scourge God 17:10, 28 May 2009 (UTC)
I do admit it looks more like 900 hundred than 100... i will change it.... it'll probibbly be changed by deltaneos though.... --Yuseifudo1000 18:14, 28 May 2009
its Attack is 500, i have seen it on Shrieks Website.
To me it looks orange but what do you guys think?
Doubt it could be as remeber that every God posseses a different color and so Aslla Piscu carries that color. Probably maybe brown but will have to see with an better and big image of this card. DracoX 15:40, 29 May 2009 (UTC)
I know that but maybe color is a type-based thing? (unlikely I know but still possible)
It is supposed to be indigo, since that is the only colour of the rainbow that has not been used. It has been said that those colours are used and they are right if you look to the colours - MasterSepman
Its color is actually violet. Go to the chart on the Earthbound Immortals page. As seen on that chart, Chacu Challua's color is indigo and Wiraqocha Rasca's color is violet.
So im tony and I have a Wiraqocha Rasca but its a negative energy. It is black and has pinkish purple marks and outline. it has a sky blue shiney backround.
Well apperently its name is Wiraqocha Rasca with a "q". Yesterday newwise said it was Wiracocha Rasca now it says it's Wiraqocha Rasca. So all the changing that has been done yesterday can be reverted to the way it was before. Here is the proof http://bbs.newwise.com/thread-417266-1-1.html. If they just made up their minds and choose a name and stick to it. Masterdramon 22:35, 31 May 2009 (UTC)
Wait a minute...
I realized this a couple days ago... If this card is played in a Tag Duel (say the one that it's gonna be played in) wouldn't all your opponents have to discard giving this guy (in the anime duel) between 3100 and 9100 ATK? --Blackstone Dresden 05:03, 14 June 2009 (UTC)
you are indeed correct. this card can get very powerful in a tag duel. wiraqocha rasca gains indeed 9000 attack.
They might do that in the anime just because its... well, its the anime. But I wouldn't know if thats legal in real life. It probably won't, cause I think you would have to choose which opponent discards. But agian, not sure cause its not real yet and therefore its impossible to determine that ourselves. --Sky Scourge God 17:01, 16 June 2009 (UTC)
In real life its obviuos to be restricted to maybe one, but in the anime it probably be applied its effect to Yusei, Jack and Crow at same time which would then certainly will reach 9000 atk points. Wonder how they gonna defeat that with only 1 lifepoint left as stating to the preview for the final episode of this Arc. DracoX 19:12, 16 June 2009 (UTC)
What do you mean restricted? Its effect to one target player, or litteraly restricted as in only run one? --Sky Scourge God 19:16, 16 June 2009 (UTC)
What yuo said choose an opponent meaning only can target one player as duels are 1 on 1. But for tag duels dont know. DracoX 19:22, 16 June 2009 (UTC)
What I said applied to Tag Duels to. I don't think you can make both opponents discard from there hands with this thing, but we'll just have to find out later when it comes out. --Sky Scourge God 19:41, 16 June 2009 (UTC)
- Why was it changed? The article is about the real-life card, not the anime version. It shouldn't matter what the quality of the pic is, the current one is incorrect. Messengerofthedark 03:44, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
- The old pic is incorrect name, the pic came from the booster pack Stardust Overdrive, but its name say it comes from anime and it has bad quality that make me change this to the current image in the main card page. Feel free to change the image back. --Blackwings0605 03:49, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
- I actually think the old picture should be used, not this one cause people are gonna start thinking its the real thing. Then there gonna start changing its effect to the anime one, and switch its attack and defense. I recomend switching the picture, like MessengeroftheDark said. we don't want people getting the wrong information about a card thats gonna become real soon. --Sky Scourge God 04:32, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
- Umm Sky Scourge: What exactly is the point of having an english anime lore part of the template if we can't put the anime lores on the page? --Blackstone Dresden 04:42, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
- I mean some people might replace its real effect with the anime one... you want to put a seperate part for its anime effect, go right ahead. The picture is what I'm concerned about. --Sky Scourge God 04:49, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
- My bad, I didn't know that the last edit was an add in, not a replacement. Sorry about that... --Sky Scourge God 04:52, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
- I personally I like the newer one, mainly because I can see him rather than just a blur. Overall I think we should use the anime one until someone can get a good vivid pic of the real OCG Rasca. Besides pink (or violet) looks better on Rasca then brown or orange. [[User:Azure Knight-
- If Zeo|Azure Knight-Zeo]] 04:56, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
- I like it better to, but it has the anime attack and defense. That will cause confusion for those who haven't seen the real one yet. Thats all I'm saying, but I agree that the last one looks way better. --Sky Scourge God 05:00, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
- Okay. I will change the image back to avoid confusing people. If some admin that has the power in here, please change this file name: EarthboundImmortalWiracochaRasca-JP-Anime-5D.jpg to EarthboundImmortalWiracochaRascaSOVR-JP.jpg (Not sure about the rarity). I'm agree with what Sky Scourge God said. Anime card is still on gallery if you want to see :P --Blackwings0605 05:03, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
- Why not have both pictures on the card's page? I've seen a few pages with both the Japanes and English anime cards. Why can't we use both the anime and real one on this card? Azure Knight-Zeo 05:06, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
- I don't know about that one. You should take it up with an admin or someone in charge around here about that. Good idea, but a question I can't answer. --Sky Scourge God 05:08, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
- Real card and anime never have both of their pictures in the card page. And I don't think if we put both in the card page, it would stop people editing the anime infos because the anime image page is much better and clearer, so why not using something we can see clearly instead of using the old, not clearly to see info on the real card? I'm not an admin, but I don't think this would take effects. Maybe add a note on the front page would helped. --Blackwings0605 05:18, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
- If an OCG effect can be confirmed, can we use yugioh card maker to generate a clear image with english text and correct atk and def? That would solve both problems. --Sky Scourge God 05:23, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
- This wiki doesn't allow fan made images --Blackstone Dresden 05:39, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
- No. yugiohcardmaker has no way affiliated with any real cards. So cards created by yugiohcardmaker is illegal, while we only use the legal image. The only thing we can do is use the current image and wait for a better, new official one. --Blackwings0605 05:41, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, I figured that was the case. I didn't know, so thats why I asked first. --Sky Scourge God 05:43, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
- People are just going to keep changing the ATK/DEF to 1. I suggest putting the crappy picture of the real card back on the main page. --Hitaka 21:31, 20 June 2009 (UTC)
- Thank you, finnaly someone here who realizes that. Believe it or not, people don't read cautions and stuff like the note that says its different in real life, therefore they'll change the attack and defense continuously until the real picture is put up agian. The picture is crappy, we all know that, but having a crap-tacular picture for a little while until a new one is made beats the hell outta constantly changing and undoing false edits made by random people that we can't talk to, am I right? --Sky Scourge God 02:24, 22 June 2009 (UTC)
Reffering to those who cat get it through their thick skulls too right. Anyway Hitaka is right for now better return it too the first gotten image of this card. Until a better quality and official one are released. DracoX 03:10, 23 June 2009 (UTC)
- Done. Please no one change it back to the anime picture. Yes it is prettier, but it is misleading, and if anyone wants to look at it it's still in the gallery. --Hitaka 04:50, 23 June 2009 (UTC)
Increase ATK effect and Ojama Country
- If you Normal Summon this card while you or your opponent control an Ojama Country and then return 3 cards you control to the deck, does this card gain ATK or DEF? StardustDarkness 14:23, April 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Ojama Country switches the monsters' original ATK and DEF values. Any increases/decreases in ATK/DEF are then applied to those new values.
- The continuous effect of Ojama Country is calculated first, then the Trigger Effect is activated and it gains ATK. Falzar FZ 14:25, April 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Ahh! I see. So then, one might assume it is possibly an idea to run this card in an Ojama Deck. Thanks! StardustDarkness 14:27, April 8, 2010 (UTC)