This is the talk page for discussing the page, Earthbound Immortal.
Please try to
The Actual Nazca Lines
For Point of reference, which is why I am putting this at the top of the Talk Page, here is a list of all the Nazca lines http://www.crystalinks.com/nasca.html; these can be used to identify Dark Signer marks and serve for clarity, for example: Greiger's Dark Msrk is Killer Whale, not the Whale. Ryuuzaki Mockingbird 17:18, 25 March 2009 (UTC)
User:Vanharo]]== It seems these are based on the Human, the Monkey, the Spider, the Hummingbird and the Dog in that order for the Nazca lines.
- Based on robe colors, it's actually Giant, Lizard, Spider, Hummingbird, Monkey
- What will happen if it isn't a monkey? It doesn't look like a dog or a monkey to me :S Diehard Guy 13:51, 16 December 2008 (UTC)
- If it isn't a monkey, then someone will edit out the "Demak owns the monkey" part and put in "Demak owns the (insert-actual-earthbound-god-race-here)"
- What will happen if it isn't a monkey? It doesn't look like a dog or a monkey to me :S Diehard Guy 13:51, 16 December 2008 (UTC)
The last god is the monkey as it's the title for episode 47. DracoX 20:10, 25 January 2009 (UTC)
They look like those ailiens from Zelda twilight princess when you go to Midna's world by Vanharo
- Since when is Leo sacrificed for The Monkey...? Dreamcoat 14:12, 30 January 2009 (UTC)
For now thats what the preview says though it could change on alter before the episode airs. To be honest the preview I found mentioned that something will ocurr at that moment, but it doesnt say what. DracoX 16:53, 30 January 2009 (UTC)
Earthbound God Cards
Since these monsters will eventually become real cards, what would happen if you had one face down and another one face up, then the opponent attacked the one face down? Would one or both have to be destroyed since only one kind of Earthbound God monster can be face up on your field? --Sky Scourge God 18:25, 30 January 2009 (UTC)
I believe it's against the rules to even set another Earthbound God if you have one already face-up on the field, so I wouldn't even do that. In fact, don't even think about it. Aki Izayoi 23:02, 13 February 2009 (UTC)
Earthbound God - Haloson Pepatiy? Who confirmed this?
- I think the last edit was made by User:Pipo Destruction. You can ask him/her how he knows. --Sky Scourge God 01:50, 2 February 2009 (UTC)
Now we have two more Earthbound God names, both of which are simply speculation. I have yet to even find confirmation for them. Typesylvester 13:24, 2 February 2009 (UTC)Typesylvester
Now they have psoted a sixth god is tihs true as well as thee other 2 gods. Mean thereonly suppose to be 5 not 6. DracoX 01:33, 3 February 2009 (UTC)
- That doesn't make too much sense. Since there's only five Dark Signers, why would they add a sixth Earthbound God to the list? hhhmmm... maybe it's a fusion between all five? I don't know, just a hunch...--Sky Scourge God 01:42, 3 February 2009 (UTC)
- I agree. 6 Earthbound Gods can't be divided to 5 Dark Signers. But then again there's an extra Nazca Lines featured on the other page.--PlasmaVice 02:11, 3 February 2009 (UTC)
- Really? Where is that? I never saw a sixth Nazca Line before. --Sky Scourge God 01:51, 3 February 2009 (UTC)
- Thats a good observation, but that means the Signers would be outnumbered, and that doesn't make sense either. hhhmmm... now you got me thinking about a sixth Signer! lol--Sky Scourge God 01:55, 3 February 2009 (UTC)
- Sixth Signer? If there is a sixth signer it will probably be Leo. But which piece of the Crimson Dragon will his birthmark be? the body? --PlasmaVice 02:11, 3 February 2009 (UTC)
- As if leo would be a signer. the only reason to do that is that their to lazy to design a new character.
The new Earthbound Gods
I don't spent the informations. Someone posted these new Earthbound Gods, and I only did the pages.
About sixth Earthbound God, the Earthbound God - Avalon Hesci, it is possible that it is the Earthbound God of the condor. I think that might be the Earthbound God of Greiger after he join the Dark Signers. --Pipo Destruction 02:01, 3 February 2009 (UTC)
- From where the name come from? Diehard Guy 16:02, 5 February 2009 (UTC)
The other 3?
The Article stated; only 3 have been played in a duel by a corresponding Dark Signer, with the other three expected to be played sometime later in the first season. so does this mean there's actually 6 Earthbound Gods? --PlasmaVice 03:11, 4 February 2009 (UTC)
- This is actually becoming extremely interesting now. I recently saw a picture of the Condor Nazca Line and I'm really starting to believe that there will be six Earthbound Gods. I'm not sure whether or not to believe if Bommer is involved with the alleged sixth god or if the rumors of Leo being sacrificed are true, but the 5D's plot has proven numerous times that anything goes and anything can happen. --Sky Scourge God 15:57, 4 February 2009 (UTC)
true, but the fact is there was no sixth god at the ancient battle as seen in episode 30, so who knows what will happen with the condor birthmark.
Is Earthbound Immortal the english version of Earthbound Gods? If it is, are they going to release the Earthbound Gods in TCG as Earthbound Immortals? I think Earthbound Gods is a better way to say it than Earthbound Immortals. --PlasmaVice 00:15, 10 February 2009 (UTC)
omg, Earthbound IMMORTALS?!?!?!?! That sounds so stupid, Earthbound Gods sound one-hundred times better! Why does Upperdeck constantly change pictures and titles on cool cards?--Sky Scourge God 01:23, 10 February 2009 (UTC)
EARTHBOUND GODS is much better than EARTHBOUND IMMORTALS, but what can we do? Not we who created the names of cards. Here is the link of this information: http://shriektcg.twoday.net/stories/5392268/
--Pipo Destruction 01:42, 10 February 2009 (UTC)
- I know, it just ticks me off, thats all. Can't do anything about it, but immortal doesn't fit as well as god. Oh well... --Sky Scourge God 01:47, 10 February 2009 (UTC)
- Actualy, the did change the names of all three God cards and I think they also changed the names of the Sacred Beasts. --Sky Scourge God 21:10, 11 February 2009 (UTC)
- Konami didn't change the name. Konami left them as "Gods". Either UDE or 4Kids changed them to "Immortals". UDE uses the term in the TCG and 4Kids are expected to do the same in the anime.
- Comaparing to the Egyptain Gods:
- "Obelisk" name was written on the card as "The God of Obelisk" in the manga and Japanese anime. Although the Japanese name was "Obelisk the Giant God Soldier". The English anime , English TCG and Asian-English OCG call him "Obelisk the Tormentor", so they did drop the word God.
- "Slifer" was originally "Saint Dragon the God of Osiris". The Japanese card game called it "Osiris the Sky Dragon" (sometimes translated as "Osiris the Heaven Dragon"). And the English anime and card game used "Slifer the Sky Dragon".
- "Ra's" name as it appeared on the card was "The Sun of God Dragon", although the Japanese name translates to "Ra the Winged God Dragon". The English anime and card game changed it to "The Winged Dragon of Ra".
- So the word "God" has been removed from all their names. But they are still refered to wholly as the "Egyptian Gods" in the anime. In real life the term "Egyptain Gods" doesn't actually appear on the cards themselves, so maybe they're allowed to use the word God in the English anime but not the real life English card game. Although Its possible using the term "Gods" in the English anime was a once off. -- Deltaneos (talk) 14:24, 12 February 2009 (UTC)
right so the monsters might be called called Earthbound Immortal CCapacu Apu, but as a group they might be called Eartbound Gods as in the original anime. but can we just keep them as Earthbound Gods till the dub reaches season 2, or raging battle comes out in the TCG? —This unsigned comment was made by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) 04:17, 13 February 2009 (UTC)
Immortals?! I think they should kept the 'God' part or called 'em something better like "Earthbound Titans"... DarkblazeHunter 2:14 PM 20 February 2009
- No, advertisments of the TCG RGBT has confirmed their name and we aim to document info as soon as its avalible. -- Deltaneos (talk) 22:58, 13 February 2009 (UTC)
The reason they changed the name is not a sensorship one but a semantic one. In English Earthbound Immortals alliterates and this sounds better to the ear the Japaneese word for 'Earthbound God" does the same. Now stop acting like a bunch of babies. —This unsigned comment was made by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs) 12:42, 10 March 2009 (UTC)
- I think Earthbound Immortals is a much better name than Earthbound Gods.--LilyTheAngel left this message. 08:46, 19 June 2009 (UTC)
well, some people are religious so they cant say "god" and immortal means the card cant die and is invincible. using immortal is just like god, except more appropriate. "this card cannot be attacked by your opponents monsters. this card can attack directly." i say immortal is better...
6º Earthbound Immortals
alguem sabe me dizer se e verdade que vai ter o 6º Earthbound Immortals??
What font is used to type those Earthbound Immortals's names?
Wow. Earthbound Immortal - Avalon Hesci is back on the page again. It's probably just another unconfirmed info; if not, then it was the right info all along. 6 Earthbound Immortals? Its one is probably the "E.G." version of Crimson Dragon. But if its just another Earthbound Immortal, then there will definitely a 6th signer. Then again, this is only the 1st season, anything can happen. -- PlasmaVice 04:11, 7 March 2009 (UTC)
- Not quite. Perhaps the 6th Earthbound God is the equilivant to the Crismon Dragon. —This unsigned comment was made by Trance Kuja (talk • contribs) 22:01, 9 March 2009 (UTC)
- Actually, it's the 2nd season. The Dark Signer Arc.KiraxFreedom 12:51, 10 March 2009 (UTC)
- Correct me if I'm wrong but...Isn't Avalon Hesci the name for Wiraquoacha Rasqua (or whatever it's name is) in Hindi...?
Has anyone decided on updating the picture featuring all the artworks of the Earthbound Immortals with Bommer's immortal? superlogan7437 19:58, 25 March 2009 (UTC)
- Not quite right, though. Maybe you can update the picture when the actual card comes out? superlogan7437 03:23, 26 March 2009 (UTC)
what?? Seriously?? a 7th Earthbound God will Make and appearance?? Half of me is thinking this is stupid; and half of me is saying this is awesome... I wonder how it will look like?? will it be another Winged-Beast?? WHOS THE CORRESPONDING DARK SIGNER?? all these questions.. I wonder how long this Dark Signer season is going to last; its been a while.... -- PlasmaVice 22:27, 9 April 2009 (UTC)
I think the jibakushins are based on the rainbow (COLOURS) lolx so maybe the condor might be indigo ... >_< wow fear the indigo condor
I'd go with white, all the other good colors were taken.
Nah basic black
Too late, the color is revealed: Wiraqocha Rasca is pink. 18.104.22.168 16:51, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
- No kidding, they just stipped the coolest bad guy monsters of they're divinity... -_- --Sky Scourge God 13:37, 20 April 2009 (UTC)
Can someone please change the Back to Earthbound Immortal it's not Earth Immortal there was a picture of Shonen Jump og one of them. —This unsigned comment was made by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) 19:16, 22 April 2009 (UTC)
- Could you show us this picture please? Shriektcg changed from "Earthbound Immortal" to "Earth Immortal". It's unlike them to make a mistake like that. -- Deltaneos (talk) 19:35, 22 April 2009 (UTC)
- I'm not going to beleive it till i see the actual card and even then ill still call them earthbound imortals —This unsigned comment was made by Chaos soldier (talk • contribs) 10:47, 25 April 2009 (UTC)
- Hmmm, Konami are calling them "Earthbound Immortals" here. -- Deltaneos (talk) 18:05, 25 April 2009 (UTC)
- I think it's it's best to wait until Raging Battle comes out especially since mistakes similar to this can happen every so often, I'm not saying Shonen Jump or Konami are unreliable, or releasing fake info, it's just normally best to wait and see. --Trivi-AM 18:18, 25 April 2009 (UTC)
- Well since the pages have all already been moved I would say just leave the pages as they are. --Trivi-AM 09:19, 26 April 2009 (UTC)
According to the newest issue of Shonen Jump, they are apparently still Earthbound Immortals. Dunno if thats reliable, but I saw a pic of Ccpac Apu in there and it used Earthbound.126.96.36.199 01:37, 29 April 2009 (UTC)
About this subject, I've seen that on Konami's new yugioh-card webpage on the sneek preview for Raging battle it appears their TCG name is still Earthbound Immortal. DracoX 19:40, 29 April 2009 (UTC)
- That link is mentioned above. I am strongly in favour of moving it back to Earthbound Immortals. -- Deltaneos (talk) 19:50, 29 April 2009 (UTC)
- Even though I originally thought that it would less time consuming but since so many people are mentioning Shonen Jump's pictures of the Immortals I'm starting to change my mind mostly because we'll end up with more "this wikia releases false information" messages. --Trivi-AM 19:56, 29 April 2009 (UTC)
i dont see whats the big difference its not like there any less powerfull if the take or leave the bound.--Gyzarus 20:08, 29 April 2009 (UTC)
- It's got nothing to do with how powerful they are, it's whether or not the articles on/relating to the Immortals have the correct (full) names or not. --Trivi-AM 20:13, 29 April 2009 (UTC)
Why is it that Uru, Cusillu, and Ccaharyu all have pages that don't exist anymore? Has someone been erasing the pages just to be funny or what? --Sky Scourge God 20:39, 30 April 2009 (UTC)
- We're not finished moving all the "Earth Immortal" pages to "Earthbound Immortal". -- Deltaneos (talk) 20:49, 30 April 2009 (UTC)
- Oh ok, that makes sense... wait. Does that mean these things aren't called "Earth Immortals" anymore? If so, what a relief, I hated that name! :) --Sky Scourge God 20:55, 30 April 2009 (UTC)
New Earthbound Immortals
According to the webpage on episode 58 in 5D's, someone posted that Jack and Yusei's earthbound gods are named Challria Dioaga and Gelino, respectably. They are based of the Dog and a Guardian Angel Geoglyph. superlogan7437 12:12, 7 May 2009 (UTC)
Thtas false as there not any info on if they become Dark Signers. Mostly rumors DracoX 18:24, 7 May 2009 (UTC)
- This is complete and total speculation so it shouldn't be taken seriously, but the name for Episode 62 is called "The Last Fight! The Man who has two Gods!", which may explain the Condor Mark/God or the other two mentioned above. Would that make a little bit of sense, or am I just crazy? :P --Sky Scourge God 19:58, 8 May 2009 (UTC)
Maybe but still we dont have info for that so we gonna have to wait to what the episode refers to. DracoX 23:33, 8 May 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, I agree with you there. --Sky Scourge God 06:00, 9 May 2009 (UTC)
- I think that the Condor will be the equivalent of the Crimson Dragon, and that the "Man who has two Gods" will refer to having the Crimson Dragon (God for the Signers) and the Condor (Ultimate God for the Dark Signers) but that is just my speculation~MEOW~ Might of the BIRD Empire~~ 19:43, 18 May 2009 (UTC)
I agree with you
I don't think that Earthbound Immortal Ccapac Apu should be called that, unless I'm mistaken, the Nazcas didn't know about space in terms of astronauts and rocket ships or whatever. I think giant would be more appropriate. --Bluedog (Talk) 01:54, 12 May 2009 (UTC)
- In real life, this Nazca Line is "popularly" called an Astronaut or a Giant by Historians and some tourists, but its only because it looks like one. I highly doubt the real Nazca Culture deliberetly called it an Astronaut considering no such thing existed at such an early time. Just leave it as Giant. I think thats what they called it in the 5D's anime to, isn't it? --Sky Scourge God 02:07, 12 May 2009 (UTC)
Yes, actually on the anime they do translate and use the name of the Giant referring to this Nazca Line and not the Astronaut. DracoX 03:53, 12 May 2009 (UTC)
- Well there you have it, I rest my case. lol :P --Sky Scourge God 04:10, 12 May 2009 (UTC)
- Well I think it's a giant,incase you didn't know,"Apu" is like a Giant Deity,making this card & line a "Giant". --Last Hell Hero 05:13, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
What Does Wiraquchasca Mean?
Wiraquchasca may have been diverted from the word Wiraqocha, the Andean word for God in Quechua. The Andean God Wiraqocha was considered to be so powerful that he/she could bring together two completely different substances. I believe this may be the true name of the seventh and missing Earthbound Immortal of the series, the Condor. superlogan7437 03:15, 25 May 2009 (UTC)
Translated Avalon Hesci
You Know how there a rumor started about Avalon Hesci well I Did research and Wira... whatever it is called is the shortened Indian Form for Avalon Hesci. I don't think the Avalon Hesci thing was False 188.8.131.52 18:22, 25 May 2009 (UTC)
Wiraquchasca and Rex Goodwin
I know the episode 62 preview tells us Goodwin aquires the powers of both a Signer and a Dark Signer and title implies he has 2 God cards. Then the next episode mentions Earthbound God Wiraquchasca in its title. That does make it sound likely that Goodwin uses Wiraquchasca. But it didn't actually said that he will. I don't think we have enough information to say for definite that he'll use it or am I missing any other evidence? -- Deltaneos (talk) 01:46, 29 May 2009 (UTC)
- In episode 62 Yusei Jack and Crow duel Rex, in the next episode EI7 is Summoned, I think that's more or less proof of ownership. —This unsigned comment was made by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) 02:02, 29 May 2009 (UTC)
- Well we also dont know that he wont use it. Its more asumptious to the points that you mentioned. But i think he will as otherwise why would the battle against Goodiwn would require for Yusei, Jack and Crow to face him on a threesome duel. DracoX 03:50, 29 May 2009 (UTC)
- Goodwin dueling and an Earthbound Immortal appearing in the next episode isn't proof. It's a logical guess to say he is. If something hasn't been confirmed, us making assumptions based on what we got is original research. Although I wouldn't bet on it, it's also possible that the Ruler of the Underworld could be the one who Summons it.
- If we leave it out, we're not saying he doesn't use it, so we're not doing anything wrong. We've only mentioned stuff that's been confirmed.
- Don't get me wrong, I do believe Goodwin will be the one who Summons it, but without proof we shouldn't document it. -- Deltaneos (talk) 09:22, 29 May 2009 (UTC)
Got point there and yah there exists other possibilities though most asumptious ones. Will have to see then when new info comes out then. DracoX 15:45, 29 May 2009 (UTC)
- The scan on Rex's page shows that he does have the Condor mark, albeit on his back, not arm. There is the proof that he is the one to play the Condor. Messengerofthedark 18:55, 30 May 2009 (UTC)Messengerofthedark
Whoever uses Wiraquchasca better not be Rex. Six against five is bad enough, but seven against four?! I'd be POed out of my mind. Five signers against seven dark signers borders on unacceptable, but it would do if Shonen Jump really wants it that way. I just wish someone would summon (or at least identify) the Fifth Dragon.--Dragonking 22:07, 21 June 2009 (UTC)
Complete Earthbound Artwork
Now can somebody add Wiraqocha Rasca to the EBG artwork so it can be complete? superlogan7437 12:31, 24 June 2009 (UTC)
Music when Earthbound summoned.
Anyone else noticed that whenever an Earthbound God is summoned, the music for an Angel attack from "Neon Genesis Evangelion" is played?
Nice touch there I think.
- Whoa, are you serious?! That gives me so much more incentive to watch! -CORN 18:11, 16 July 2009 (UTC)
Wiroqocha Rasca isn't pink
Could there be a White Earthbound Immortal?
Upon seeing the Wiphala, I noticed there's a white part of it, I was thinking if there's a possibility that the next EbI card TCG Exclusive, would be a Monster Card, and it's white. XD UltraSynchron 07:52, September 23, 2009 (UTC)
My beliefs rest with just a support card, but the possibilty of another Immortal is becoming more and more possible. The Wiphala DOES have white in part of it, but notice that is also does not have Pink, as Wiraqocha Rasca. And remember, these are all based after the ACTUAL Inca/Aztec/Whateverancientcivilization lines, so it'd have to be one of them. It's likeley, but again, it's most likely just a support card.
Dueling With Earthbound Immortals
could your opponent attack you directly if you only have an earthbound immortal on the field and the earthbound immortals effects are that they can't be chosen as attack targets.
No, When there is an Earthbound Immortal on your side of the field and it's the only monster on the field, your opponent simply cannot attack unless it's a Direct attacker. ~Darenous
Would it hurt to put how to actually pronounce the card names, either here or on the card's Trivia pages? 220.127.116.11 03:24, April 7, 2010 (UTC)
Sorry, forgot to login. Sabre Knight 03:27, April 7, 2010 (UTC)
Uh guys, on of the Ccapac Apu OTK has a problem:
- 1. Have Earthbound Immortal Ccapac Apu and Mystic Plasma Zone face-up up on the field without using your Normal Summon
- 2. Normal Summon Evil Hero Infernal Gainer and remove it from play using its effect selecting your Earthbound Immortal Ccapac Apu to attack twice this turn
- 3. Attack directly with Earthbound Immortal Ccapac Apu inflicting 3500 Battle Damage (With the effect of Mystic Plasma Zone)
- 4. Activate Sebek's Blessing from your hand letting you gain 3500 Life Points
- 5. Activate Dian Keto the Cure Master to gain 1000 Life Points
- 6. You have now created an 8000 Life Point difference between you and your opponent, finally activate Life Equalizer thus both player's Life Points become 3000.
- 7. Attack directly again with Earthbound Immortal Ccapac Apu using Evil Hero Infernal Gainer's effect (3000 - 3500 = -500).
How can someone activate Dian Keto, which is a Normal Spell Card during the battle phase?--Hide Head Turtle 08:18, April 25, 2010 (UTC)
I think that we should stick with the image of the image of the Immortals from the anime. (this one), rather than the on it's after being changed to (this one). I understand that the second one has all seven, while the first just has five. However, the first is an actual scene with all of them, rather than a fan made montage. It looks better and it's more official in my opinion. Anyone else agree/disagree? -- Deltaneos (talk) 21:44, May 3, 2010 (UTC)
Greiger's Village isn't inhabited by Humans?
"The Earthbound Immortal does not use human sacrifices, as in the following cases:
* Cusillu used the souls of the Duel Monsters spirits. * Chacu Challhua used the souls of the people from Greiger's village."
What is the best earthbound immortal?
in my opinion, the best one is chaca challhua. if you use the effect of crystal beast emrald tortise, you can attack directly, then use the tortises effect to change it to defense, preventing the opponent from having a battle turn. - demetrius612 --Demetrius612 23:04, May 21, 2010 (UTC)
- The best is "Asra Pisku" because it's effect damage is alot. 4000 if all monster are there and with Nightmare Archfiend + 2 other monster that will be 6400=4000+2400.--Wasn't 18
- 51, January 29, 2011 (UTC)
- Since Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Episode 112, and please, Scar-Red Nova DRAGON is not an Earthbound God. "Scar-Red Nova" is the name of the final God. Scar-Red Nova DRAGON is something else. You should read up on the episode. The Crimson Devil is the Earthbound, not the dragon. ShinobiPhoenix 19:37, June 2, 2010 (UTC)
- Well yes, I already knew that. But when it said Scar-Red Nova, I thought it was talking about Scar-Red Nova Dragon, and I was wondering why it was referring to the Crimson Devil. In other words, I didn't know that Scar-Red Nova was another name for the Crimson Devil.--Sapphire 20:36, June 2, 2010 (UTC)
- Scar-Red Nova IS its name. Crimson Devil is what humans call it. It's just annoying at this point to keep changing the page name. ShinobiPhoenix 21:13, June 2, 2010 (UTC)
- As far as questions about when the Signer Dragons-Earthbound Immortals battle and the Crimsom Dragon-Crimsom Devil battle occured. The Five Dragon- Earthbound Immortal battle oocured 5,000 years prior to Yugioh 5D's and the Crimsom Dragon-Crimsom Devil Battle took place 5,000 years before that. Since Yugioh 5D's takes place many years(at least a few decades after yugioh GX considering the technology leap), holographic projecting mobile phones, powerful energy generators), it would be safe to assume the Signer dragons-immortals takes place sometime after Zorc Necrophades attempted to destroy the world as the Zorc battle took place in 3,000B.C.(5,000 years prior the start of Yugioh). The Battle of Atlantis took place in 8,000B.C.(5,000 years prior the Zorc Battle), therefore considering this it is also safe to assume that the battle between the crimson dragon and the crimsom devil took place after the Battle of Atlantis. -- Keyblade Master Timaeus 20:45, June 3, 2010 (UTC)
The Earthbound Immortals are based in the Nazca Lines except for Scar-Red Nova AND i've seen on Wikipedia that there are more Nazca Lines that did not show in the series and as a card? so wouldn't it be possible that there are more Earthbound Immortals coming AND as Grieger said in Episode 111 that maybe the Earthbound Immortals might be used for evil again so it is possible that Grieger is reffering to himself and the Dark Signers OR new villains AND isnt it possible that the battle between Dark Signers and Signers is not over because Crow, the 5th Signer did participate in the battle BUT he became a Signer at the near end of the last(or not) battle between Signers and Dark Signers(REX vs YUSEI, JACK and CROW) and Black-Winged Dragon did not participate in the battle and in the New Immortals, the ones that was not seen on the Anime or card in the Nazca Lines are a Dog, a Cactus and a Pelican(wow if they make this, it will be 3 Bird-Based Immortal) so is there really a possibility ? 33royward 02:05, June 6, 2010 (UTC)
More on the New Immortals - wouldn't Scar-Red Nova be a dragon because it's two options are dragon and fiend and since fiend has already been used by Ccapac Apu wouldn't that make it dragon. If you think about it, all of the Earthbound Immortals have a different type so why end the pattern now. Just something to think about. Yug18-11 06:05, jUNE 6, 2010 (UTC)
The True colours
- For Uru it looks like:
|Radical Red for the Top|
|Cerise for the Bottom|
(From using this )
Here are the images that are extracted directly from the tag force games so that we have a sample of the real colours.
What are you opinions?
- As for Magenta, this is what it is
- and here's Scarlet and Crimson for the Scar-Red Nova part.
- and IMO, it should just stay as Crimson because it's about the Earthbound Immortal Scar-Red Nova only.
- Scarlet can be added if it was also about Scar-Red Nova Dragon.
- and apparently the image file for the EBI Scar-Red Nova is Guren no Aka... which is... Red Crimson Lotus.
- Falzar FZ 04:12, June 13, 2010 (UTC)
Which God is the most imposing
I mean in the anime, which Earthbound God surprised you the most? I remember i was watching Yusei vs Kyriu and i got distracted for a while and out of nowhere Ccapac Apu showed up and i was like O.O WTF is that?--Gabriel 95 18:37, June 13, 2010 (UTC)
I'd say the most imposing two (from the card artworks) are Ccapac Apu and Wiraqocha Rasca. However the best in terms of effect is definately Aslla Piscu. --Its the EndOfTheWorld! Mwuhahahaha! 09:30, August 13, 2010 (UTC)
- Really, both Aslla piscu and Chacu Challhua are the best Earthbound Immortals Monsters in my view. I know about the tiny bird so I would explain about the killer whale; remains in the defense would do the work - burn and skip their battle phase. --FredCat100 (talk • contribs) 09:44, August 13, 2010 (UTC)
Lol. I was watching Yusei vs. Roman, and I was eating, and all of a sudden, I saw Uru, and I was like...OMFG ITS A SPIDER!!! (I hate spiders). Then when WQ appeared in episode 63, I started laughing so much. It looks like a bracelet. 18.104.22.168 (talk) 02:23, October 10, 2010 (UTC)
Pretty much a tie between Ccapac Apu the giant, Chacu Challua the whale, and Ascillu Piscu the humming bird. Ccapac and Challua look amazing in their own right, while Ascillu Piscu attacking the tower was awesome.
Okay, for some reason the template is displaying the Egyptian Gods and I can't edit it out. Someone help??!
one per field?
Missing Anime Biography
Can anyone explain that taking away the anime biography section of the webpage was a good idea? AnonymousAnomaly 23:33, September 24, 2016 (UTC)
- It was removed with the summary "cleanup", but I don't think that warrants the complete removal of the anime history. -- Deltaneos (talk) 23:46, September 24, 2016 (UTC)
- Could anyone please put the section back and revise it? AnonymousAnomaly 03:37, November 4, 2016 (UTC)