So, Cover Card of Duelist Revolution which contains new Fusion Monsters eh? I havea feeling that this will be a Fusion of "Stardust Dragon" and a WATER Warrior Synchro. The Cover Card of Starter Deck 2010 may be this WATER Warrior, but then again, I may be wrong. --AARONmeister 12:08, January 24, 2010 (UTC)
I think that this monster is Accel Synchro Monster. The new warrior will be probably Synchro Tuner Monster, so it + Stardust = This Card. (All of this is my opinion).
Perhaps, but Accel Synchro Monsters aren't mentiond for the set and Fusion Monsters are. I still think that Accel Synchro Monsters won't be released, because only 5 normal Synchro Monsters are in the set, so that means that for 1 Accel Synchro Monster to be released, about 4 other Synchro Tuners to be released in the same set. --AARONmeister 12:44, January 24, 2010 (UTC)
Well they still might be in it, after all it is called Duelist Revolution, and so far any pack with "Duelist" in it has added something new to the game. Soul of the Duelist introduced Level monsters and The Duelist Genesis addent Synchro monsters. Also, this is possibly the second most random name for a card ever (the first place goes to Conduction Warrior Linear Magnum Plus Minus). --Azure Knight-Zeo 17:17, January 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Here's most of the 1's list:
- 201 - Magic Ruler = Rituals and QuickPlay Spells
- 301 - The New Ruler = ... Something... (I see lots of Gravekeepers, so Graveyard Effects maybe)
- 401 - Soul of the Duelist = LV Monsters
- 501 - Power of the Duelist = Contact Fusion
- 601 - The Duelist Genesis = Synchro Summon
- 701 - Duelist Revolution = ???
- Falzar FZ 09:16, February 9, 2010 (UTC)
I personaly think that it may be the original 5th dragon (user:pieluver1218)
Because of the artwork of Miracle Synchro Fusion, I think and hope that this card turns out to be a fusion of Stardust Dragon and Red Dragon Archfiend, but that wouldn't explain the 'knight' in the name, so I am likely to be dead wrong. A fusion of at least 2 Signer Dragons should definitely be made nonetheless.--Dragonking 02:32, March 12, 2010 (UTC)
why does everyone keep saying it's a water fusion. we don't even know anything about this card except it's name.--Tapper930 01:25, January 27, 2010 (UTC)
Because there is no water attribute Warrior used yet. (Yusei has 1 of each other attribute Warrior Synchro except water) Falzar FZ 01:27, January 27, 2010 (UTC)
- that doesn't tell us what this will be a fusion of though.
- Those are just predictions. It's might not be true. Falzar FZ 03:45, January 27, 2010 (UTC)
- If the card is a Fusion then there is no way that it will also be one of Yusei's "Warriors" because all the warriors are synchro monsters.
- They're saying that it's a Fusion of Starust and WATER Warrior, not that it's a new Warrior, since it doesn't have Warrior in its name. Wow, a Fusion of two Synchros that's never happened before
- I nearly had a heart attack when I saw what that guy had put up as the effect/stats... I was like "Is that really the effect...? *queue disappointment, followed by rush to Shreik to see*" Gawd. That'd be a terrible effect.--YamiWheeler 02:43, February 8, 2010 (UTC)
huh? are we sure about this?Altyrell 17:35, February 16, 2010 (UTC)
Check up the reference page for the booster. In there is info for this booster mentioning that this card is an Accel Synchro monster
- Uhm, you just added that like 20 minutes ago. What's your source?--YamiWheeler 17:48, February 16, 2010 (UTC)
The one one the booster page though someone else mentioned before bu wasnt sure to post it as one. DracoX 18:21, February 16, 2010 (UTC)
- So, no source.--YamiWheeler 18:27, February 16, 2010 (UTC)
Not a direct source to info for the booster if thats what you mean. However the source from where the janime forum got this info is reliable in any case. I know this because thats where they get all info for the series episodes.DracoX 18:29, February 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Even so, unless we get official word, don't just go posting info that isn't confirmed. That being said, it might just be Accel Synchro. After all, season 2 of GX introduced a new gameplay concept that got into the OCG/TCG, that being Contact Fusion. QuartrGuy 18:42, February 16, 2010 (UTC)
- That's wrong, Kaiba did contact fusion with XYZ dragon cannon.--Tapper930 03:48, February 18, 2010 (UTC)
That will be like not posting episodes as well then. DracoX 18:43, February 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Except, no one cares about episodes. I'm not gonna get into an edit war, but I hope a mod reverts this soon.--YamiWheeler 18:48, February 16, 2010 (UTC)
about the pack
I am not confirming or denying that this will be an Accel Synchro but I do know that there will be Accel Synchros and Tuner Synchros in up coming booster packs starting with this one. There will also be a change in game. The extra deck will go from 15 max to 20 max with only up to 5 of them being Tuners Synchro. The main deck will also go up from 60 cards max to 80. Accel Synchro Summonings will happen durring your opponets turn but you can only do 1 Accel Synchro Summon per turn--EMPSBladeKnight60 03:02, March 4, 2010 (UTC)
- And do you have proof of this?--Tapper930 03:05, March 4, 2010 (UTC)
- the only thing i got is this -> the web site it goes with is impossiable to get into if you are mathmatically challanged--EMPSBladeKnight60 03:25, March 4, 2010 (UTC)
That info is false. No Accel Synchros or Synchro Tuners are in this set.--188.8.131.52 05:28, March 13, 2010 (UTC)
this may not be the set but they are coming i can feel it and the rulings for Accel Synchros seem to correct for them to just be a guess, but now that i am looking at it i am not sure myself what is going to be in this pack i suggest for the masses to just calm down and wait 2 weeks there will be more information as the OCG set release date comes closer--EMPSBladeKnight60 02:10, March 15, 2010 (UTC)
- It is guaranteed that Accel Synchro Monsters will not be in the future of YGO. It is the same as Dark Synchros; a cool mechanic that we will never see. Accel Synchro overides the mechanic called Priority. This set introduces Fusion/Synchros; which are Fusion monsters with Synchro Monster Materials. This helps to meld the divide of the Extra Deck, which was considered that you ran either Synchro or Fusion in, but hardly ever both. There are currently no plans by Konami (told via a Konami official) that there are no plans to increase the Extra Deck or Main Deck size limits. DemonGodAsura 07:44, March 15, 2010 (UTC)
- You're probably right. I agree with what you say about the Dark Synchros but there is proof that the Deck and Extra Deck size will change. This is probably because now people have a reason to use Synchro Monsters and Fusion Monsters in the same Extra Deck meaning you're going to want more cards in your Extra Deck. Also it is probable that they just changed the other deck size to 80 because some people might want decks over 60 in casual play. Blaze Pyro 17:59, March 23, 2010 (UTC)
confirmed by Shriek
Maybe this card is Yusei's card. In the episodes 102 picture of preview include monster simillar to this card. Also, this card is WIND attribute monster so it maybe stardust dragon is used.
Yusei does use this this card in episode 102. It was shown battling Jean's Lightning Tricorn in the preview.--184.108.40.206 22:11, March 18, 2010 (UTC)
Finally, It's Out!
So this card supports Dragon-Synchros and is anti-burn, interesting.--Dragonking 23:06, March 18, 2010 (UTC)
The name of this card is NOT Dragonquites; it is Dragoequites. Read the god damn Katakana on it, and you'll see that. Please, change the name.
Move is done. Thanks for your correction. --Blackwings0605 14:44, March 25, 2010 (UTC)
Anyone wonder why THIS wasn't used in 108 when Yusei was facing Placido?!?!?!
- Because it's not "Clear Mind" part, as it's Fusion and one against Placido required Accel Synchro Summon. --FredCat100 18:53, May 14, 2010 (UTC)
im really surprised about this card.when yusei used it as a trumph card against john.
You remove stardust dragon from play for this card's effect until the end phase, and tribute it to negate an effect. Would this card come back on that same end phase?
- No. Once it leaves the field, it is no longer being treated as "Stardust Dragon" and does not have any of its effects. DemonGodAsura (talk • contribs) 05:20, July 1, 2010 (UTC)
Elemental Hero Prisma?
Could you use Prisma's effect on a dragon synchro and use the dragon synchro in the graveyard and Prisma to Miracle Synchro Fuse Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste? 5pm August 12 2010
- No, It must be in Main Deck and MUST be correct name. So It's NOT work, so stop put it up there. --FredCat100 (talk • contribs) 16:00, August 12, 2010 (UTC)