This is the talk page for discussing the page, Dragon.
Please try to
- I believe you have to visit each card's page and add them in the category of "Anti-Dragon Support Cards", under the "Anti-Support" category. --Darth Covah 13:42, 30 November 2008 (UTC)
The links to the three lists are different than what they should be. Perhaps someone should fix that. Otherwise, it will be difficult to properly search for those listings. MezzoDragon 15:30, 2 December 2008 (UTC)
- I agree with you. The card picture has been changed alot. I thought Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon would be good enough since it's only the most broken dragon out there! lol, I guess someone has a thing for Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon. --Sky Scourge God 01:18, 10 February 2009 (UTC)
- Maybe a couple of us should take a vote on what picture should be used, then make it so it can't be changed. If we do that, I would put a vote for Five-Headed Dragon cause it's the strongest Dragon in the game. Either that, or we could go with Deltaneos's idea and agree on a new policy for the example picture. --Sky Scourge God 15:52, 10 February 2009 (UTC)
- I would like to propose that each type and attribute should have the example card set as it's searchers, e.g. for dragons it'll be Masked Dragon for zombies it'll be Pyramid Turtle etc.
- I don't think Lightsworns Deck needs an example image, but I can't see anything wrong with using "Judgment Dragon" here, apart from that fact that it means the example is being changed too often. -- Deltaneos (talk) 18:30, 10 February 2009 (UTC)
- Judgment Dragon is a Dragon monster, and a very good one on top of that, but it was designed specifically for a Lightsworns Deck. Because of that, it doesn't really represent a Dragon as much as another Dragon could cause it's near impossible to use it in a normal Dragon Deck, but thats just my opinion.--Sky Scourge God 18:38, 10 February 2009 (UTC)
Should it be noted that...
Two God Cards, though not dragons themselves, have "Dragon" in their name?18.104.22.168 17:36, 9 July 2009 (UTC)
Hey, why did someone move the Dragon Deck to the Dragon page, and where is the Hopless Dragon deck here?--33royward 22:58, September 18, 2009 (UTC)
- Dragon Deck was moved here because Dragon Deck is too broad of a deck type, and is better off being sown as different Dragon themed decks. Hopeless has its own page, as it is a widely used deck with a central theme. Messengerofthedark 04:35, September 19, 2009 (UTC)
Even if a Dragon deck is too broad of a topic the Deck listing should have its own page. Every other type in the game has an explaination as to what they are and how they are used, and example decks arent shown on their pages. If thats the case then the Judgement Dragon OTK shouldnt be listed as a deck, but rather as a Combo within the LS deck and the DAD should have his own page considering that there are mulitple decks built around using him. --King Bahamut 17:50, October 10, 2009 (UTC)
Anyone else noticed...
That this page is getting a lot of crappy dragon cards and dragon support added even though its not useful it says recommended cards its not the related page, i suggest some sort of clean up or something of this page whould be good? HelioTrice 18:58, January 28, 2010 (UTC)
Yeah, there are LOTS of cards in this list that no good dragon deck should ever use. If someone wants me to, i'll clean it up. I just don't want to go deleting a lot of information without permission. TwosidedDragon~ 00:12, August 5, 2010 (UTC)
I think the deck types should be a new page
Anyone else notice how ridiculously long this page is? >.< It might just be the longest page on the wiki. I think that there should be a separate page for the different types of Dragon decks. Lappyzard (talk • contribs) 19:41, September 13, 2010 (UTC)
- There might already be a Dragon Deck page, only the recommend cards for all Dragon Decks should stay. Zeta1127,89thLegion (talk • contribs) 19:46, September 13, 2010 (UTC)
Notable dragon users.
Shouldn't we give a short list of notable dragon users in the anime? Other than Kaiba, Jack, or Kite. And I don't mean people who have one or two dragons in their deck. I mean people who have their entire deck based off dragons. SwordoftheSpirit (talk • contribs) 00:26, May 8, 2013 (UTC)