This is the talk page for discussing the page, Dimensional counterparts.
Please try to
It can stay.
- Yeah, its not strictly a bad idea. It really needs references for sure. Otherwise, we're inevtiably gonna have speculation about Shun and Reiji. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 00:37, March 17, 2015 (UTC)
What about Yuya, and don't you think it's interesting that he can use both his and Yuto's dragons and summoning techniques? Don't you think that his pendulum summon power may be a key factor in this conflict and Reo will eventually go after him as well?
Yuya's father, the four dimensions, his and Yuzu's dimensional counterparts, with Yuzu and hers having strange teleportation powers or something that has something to do with Yuya and his counterparts, etc. What do you thin it all means? Justin Holland (talk • contribs) 00:53, March 17, 2015 (UTC)
May I ask what is by chance a dimensional equivalent? It was put onto the Dimensional Counterpart page and it bugs me how it doesn't make sense. Can someone please explain to me what the user meant when he coded that (Roxasofmalice (talk • contribs) 18:00, April 28, 2015 (UTC))
- It doesn't, an I will be removing that. thank you
- Dread (talk • contribs) 18:05, April 28, 2015 (UTC)
should we add that only yuya ans yuzu have counterparts
can i add that only yuya and yuzu has counterparts in the dimensional counterparts main page. so far in the series those two are the only ones that have identical counterparts and no one else has identical counterparts (Saeryukgkj (talk • contribs) 21:13, July 1, 2015 (UTC))
Four Yuzus picture
Deleted because of fanart? Well.... sorry about that. I thought it was official. Also it's just a picture of 4 of the faces side-by-side. I wouldn't really call that "fanart". But anyway, I think it's a nice addition to the article anyway. Having the picture of 4 Yuyas and 4 Yuzus in the same format. Do we have a better image then? If anyone changes their mind, here's the image that was uploaded to the wiki. Smopred344 (talk • contribs) 09:34, September 29, 2015 (UTC)
- If the anime was actually using such a picture then I'm sure no one would have any objections. However, the anime has not. The picture of the Yuyas was displayed in the most recent ending. The picture of the Yuzus, however, hasn't been updated even though we've seen Rin's and now Ruri's faces. That picture is unfortunately most certainly part fanart. Aeron Solo wuz here (If you wanna talk) 09:40, September 29, 2015 (UTC)
- LOL Where did you find this? I found it on Tieba (there is actually two version of this, one with Ruri's hair drawn more accurately), and posted it on Neo Arkcradle. I made sure to say that it was a fanart though, but you probably got it somewhere *deeper* into the internet. As much as I would like the four Yuzu to be displayed on this page, I do agree with Aeron Solo about using the official version only. Perhaps we can pester the Arc-V Twitter account until they release it on Twitter (they don't have to do the ED - just draw the Ruri and Rin cards + post them on Twitter). Samhiuy (talk • contribs) 13:18, September 29, 2015 (UTC)
Mistaken identities seems silly
I've been a fan of the Yugioh franchise since all the way back when it started. I've gone along with the ideas they've used so far, because they actually make sense. However, these counterparts getting mistaken for each is a bit ridiculous. I mean, they barely look like each other (their faces might be similar, but their hair is different in style and color; even their eyes are different colors). Going back to episode 7 Mr. Mystery, how could Yuto get mistaken for Yuya? Yuya doens't have any of the cards Yuto has, and Yuya showed up moments later in complete different outfit.
- Not the purpose of a Talk Page. Please shift this to the forum. Sanokal K-T (talk • contribs) 19:40, September 23, 2016 (UTC)
From Episode 127, it sounds like the term the characters are using for the counterparts is 分身 Bushin, which means, roughly translated, "Alter Ego", though "counterpart" is still a valid translation. DynamoDuskull (talk • contribs) 06:29, October 18, 2016 (UTC)