Something already tells me that in the end, a Turbo Duel using Dark Signers will be significant later, by just watching a swift scene of the 2nd Opening, I get the feeling there will be some sort of plot relating to a Dark Signer having a Shadow/Dark Turbo Duel and while driving & dueling, drawing the spider-shaped birthmark throughout Satelitte with the purple fiery barrier trail and, summoning the evil, or something along those lines. Those are just my thoughts. Rose Duelist 04:26, 9 October 2008 (UTC)Rose Duelist
- Seems likely. Gemini69 19:30, 9 October 2008 (UTC)
Where did the picture come from? Which episode? DinoQueen13 21:24, 6 November 2008 (UTC)
- I took it from "Last Train" :P Diehard Guy 21:42, 6 November 2008 (UTC)
- I'm stupid. :D I was like "where the heck did all five dark signers appear??!!" I was searching EVERYWHERE - except, of course, Last Train. DinoQueen13 21:58, 6 November 2008 (UTC)
hmmm even though there is no word on it i think carly and misty will end up dark signers i mean what misty said to her in 29 seems to hint at this and for misty herself she is got to be important as unimportant characters in 5ds dont get one of those profile things but this is all speculation of course.
Signer versus Dark Signer
Does anyone has come to think that each of the Signers will fight against a Dark Signer in correspondance to the Nazca Gods they represent defeated by each one of their Five Dragons. For example Stardust defeated the one with blue marking and it turns out that Kiryu bears that same color rope which has a grudge against Yusei. —This unsigned comment was made by DracoX (talk • contribs) 01:00, 18 November 2008 (UTC)
That pic which shows the Dark Signers and the Signers from yesterday's episode, isn't a little inappropiate to be posted. Thus it finally deflects the members of each group shown and facing against their rivals. However theres 1 extra individual that kind ruin the moment cause it doesn't certainly belong in there. Although surely myself like that Leo is in there, sincerely they ruin that part by including Trudge. DracoX 21:12, 19 February 2009 (UTC)
Wouldn't it make sense to give Kyosuke to Jack and Rudger to Yusei since Jack was also part of Team Satisfaction and since Yusei's the protagonist he should be the equivalent of the Dark Signer's leader (Rudger). Which would then (most likely) leave Carly vs. Luna and Demak vs. 1-armed-signer-to-be-named-later —This unsigned comment was made by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs) 21:07, 21 December 2008 (UTC)
- This is how I imagine the final match-ups
Rex Goodwin? vs Ruger, brother vs brother
Jack vs Carly, duel of love
Akiza vs Misty, rematch
Luna vs Demak, revenge
Yusei vs Kiryu, who betrays Rudger and becomes the big bad guy somehow, goodbye to a friend
Well this is just my fantasy... --Azure Knight-Zeo 03:43, 19 March 2009 (UTC)
---You forget another...
Crow vs Bommer, fights for missing hometown and friends
Even if it's not a destined Signer-vs-Dark Signer battle, it still counts. superlogan7437 18:59, 13 April 2009 (UTC)
I'm coming to a conclusion...
According to Luna's vision, each Dark Signer battle against a Signer corresponding to the Dragon that battled their God. It is: Stardust(Yusei) vs Giant(Kiryu), Black Rose(Akiza) vs Lizard(Misty), Red Daemon(Jack) vs Spider(Rudger), Ancient Fairy(Luna) vs Hummingbird(Carly) and the Fifth Dragon vs Monkey(Demak).
After seeing the latest episodes, I understood each Dark Signer seemed to be close to death, normally wanting revenge, then got revived by their Earthbound God. In some cases they were selecting for wanting revenge against the Signer who had their corresponding Dragon: Kiryu(Giant) wanted revenge against Yusei(Stardust), Misty(Lizard) against Akiza(Black Rose). After seeing that Demak seems to know Bommer, I´m coming to the conclusion that he was from Bommer's village and, wanting revenge against Godwin, got revived as a Dark Signer. As I said about the revenge, I´m believing that he got selected for wanting revenge against the last Dragon(Making me believe Godwin is the Signer) and Rudger somehow wanting revenge against Jack(or Red Daemon).
Anyone think that I might have gotten it right?--Teba64 00:16, 30 December 2008 (UTC)
there is also a theory that leo is the replacement with her power tool dragon even though it is a machine and not a dragon.
Rex goodwans dragon may be trident dragon.
- Intresting... Certainly sounds plausible. But you're deducing that Goodwin is the remaining Signer, because a Dark Signer wants revenge on him. However Carly wanted revenge on Divine, who isn't a Signer (as far as we know). But it could be infered that's she's seeking revenge (or something else emotionally uncomfortable) on Jack. That leaves Rudger to be matched against Luna, which would make sense, since he has her Dragon "Ancient Fairy Dragon". I know that conflicts your theory about repeating which Dragon fought which God, but the Spider did drag Ancient Fary Dragon into the Earth with it.-- Deltaneos (talk) 00:35, 30 December 2008 (UTC)
- I think that Teba's pairings are close but Jack vs. Carly (he's going to break her heart, she goes psycho D Carly again) and Luna vs. Rudger (for obvious reasons) then Luna loses and it goes to Yusei vs. Rudger (Yusei wins end of arc). As for your (and most people's) Rex-as-a-signer theory, I think that he WAS a signer but due to lack of arm, he isn't and is just keeping that arm in limbo until he can figure out who his replacement's gonna be. And to me Bommer seems to be leading the pack since he was at the Fortune Cup, they brought him back recently, and he has a connection to a Dark Signer (who I think is his brother Max in the same vein as D Carly. He just chose a new name because he's way to different (and for those of you using the "he's just a little kid" argument, This franchise has done stranger things People!) —This unsigned comment was made by Blackstone Dresden (talk • contribs) 22:33, 5 January 2009 (UTC)
sixth Dark Signer: Bommer
Someone add Bommer as a dark signer. He is confirmed to be one in episode 51. His creature is a fish or somthing fishlike
Sixth Dark Signer = Sixth Signer?
Could the fact Greiger/Bommer will appear as a Dark Signer be a new possibbility that there'll be a 6th signer?...if it did, then I got many theories I can think of about it. Doczo 03:30, 19 March 2009 (UTC)
- I remove the said. After watching episode 51's preview, it seems more like Greiger/Bommer will be Demak's replacement as Dark Signer after his defeat.
Dark Signer - Jack Atlas
According to the preview for episode 58, Jack is seen losing to Carly and becoming a Dark Signer. Is that really going to happen, and does it fit with the title of the episode (High Ruler of Hell, Dark King) as Dark King Jack Atlas? superlogan7437 17:35, 6 May 2009 (UTC)
Could be now withnYusei unkown fate and now Jack apparently becoming one who, knows DracoX 17:50, 6 May 2009 (UTC)
There can be no possible way that Yusei can become a dark signer because he survives as confirmed by episode 61.
With most of this guyts returned back alive to their old lives, then are the pics on their profile be updated as to now or put the ones back form berfore they had become Dark Signers. DracoX 16:54, 24 June 2009 (UTC)
Where is it said that they lost their memories? Judging by what Carly said at the end of episode 64 it seems more accurate that they remember at least some of what happened as a Dark Signer (this would also explain why Kiryu and Bommer went on a trip, they were the only one's that actively betrayed their friends and they still remember that, whereas Carly only became a DS because Sayer killed her, Misty wanted to avenge her brother, and god only knows what Demak did)--Blackstone Dresden 20:28, 25 June 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, Demak's probably going to be an accountant now. Runer5h 20:37, 25 June 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
- Demak the accountant... I dunno about that one lol... But you just know that those bastards (who will remain nameless) will @#$& up the plot when they dub it and give him some sort of bogus back story --Blackstone Dresden 20:46, 25 June 2009 (UTC)
Not meaning all of their memories. To what Carly says she doesnt remember anything starting from the moment she became a Dark Signer. DracoX 00:29, 26 June 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah but all the other articles say that he/she doesn't have any memory of the events leading up to him/her becoming a Dark Signer and I'm wondering where that information comes from --Blackstone Dresden 04:13, 26 June 2009 (UTC)
That "part of events leading up to being" i would say that they got that part wrong and needs to be fixed. To repeat Carly only mentions not remembering at all any following event after and only after she became a Dark Signer not before. DracoX 04:25, 26 June 2009 (UTC)
- Those comments were made when the Japanese show aired, he was known as Demak from the translation. His name is now changed to Devack now that the English dub was released. -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 00:10, January 29, 2011 (UTC)
What happened to the table?
- There are ones on the dark mark and Earthbound Immortals pages, but I don't think this page ever had one. -- Deltaneos (talk) 22:06, 16 July 2009 (UTC)
- Should the table from the Earthbound Immortal Page be placed here? It is extremely relevant. --GritS 04:28, 21 August 2009 (UTC)