This is the talk page for discussing the page, Crow Hogan.
Please try to
In the biography section, the last sentence says that Kiryu seperated Yusei and Crow so that he could duel with him. Who is him? DinoQueen13 18:09, 8 November 2008 (UTC)
- That would be meaning Yusei if else it is unclear it would be good to change that last part. User:DracoX
Why can't Crow be added to the protagonists' character list, since he is a major character in the story. superlogan7437 23:32, 31 January 2009 (UTC)
- A protagnoist isn't necessarily a major character, who's one of the "good guys". Crow is a major character alright, but since he's not a main character, I think he falls short of being a protagonist. -- Deltaneos (talk) 23:54, 31 January 2009 (UTC)
Crow is the only one with a playable deck.He should be a protagonist.Crow, in real life, is the only one with a deck that stands a chance in tournaments.
He is the Joey of 5d's, being Yusei's best friend(220.127.116.11 00:38, February 26, 2010 (UTC))
Its possible his Dark sIGNER NO. 7 OTHERWISE ITS A WASTE OF CHARACTRISATION, this is the pattern we seem to be following, Bommer, Carly —This unsigned comment was made by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs) 21:43, 12 February 2009 (UTC)
- Can't say I'd be surprised if Crow became the Condor —This unsigned comment was made by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) 00:39, 6 April 2009 (UTC)
- Those comments were left 6 months ago long before episode 64 aired. --Trivi-AM 19:42, 29 June 2009 (UTC)
Crow Hogan is a signer. He duel Rex Goodwin and won and then Yusei duel Rex Goodwin a won so Yusei got the dragon's head and Crow got the dragon's tail.Crow is not a bad guy! hHe steals for other people. Like Yusei Crow puts other peoples needs before his.
When did Crow use Kalut becuase as far as I'm aware that's the only Blackwing he hasn't used, if we saw it when he looked through his deck or something similar, then fine I would just like to know when it was seen on the anime. --Trivi-AM 20:05, 17 June 2009 (UTC)
When was his last name ever stated? Burnpsy 20:04, 3 July 2009 (UTC)
- I wonder if the last name "Hogan" is in reference to the old show "Hogan's Heroes"~MEOW~ Might of the BIRD Empire~~ 22:47, 13 July 2009 (UTC)
You guys need to show Crows Appearance!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
- ^^^^Not sure who posted the above line nor do i know what they are referring to...~MEOW~ Might of the BIRD Empire~~ 22:47, 13 July 2009 (UTC)
crow at the last episode
i saw crow at the last episode 63 or 64 idk wat episode wat he was in but he was going to lose he had 1 life point left from rex goodwin
jack atlas and yusie also had 1 life point left yusie won and crow got the mark of the dragon (the tail of the crimson dragon) yusie got the head —This unsigned comment was made by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs) 22:57, 7 September 2009 (UTC)
- i almost forgot ITS IN JAPANEZE u must watch parts 1/2 and 2/2 —This unsigned comment was made by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) 23:01, 7 September 2009 (UTC)
Constant English VA's name change
I put a protection that will last a week since apparently Crow won't have much to do in the upcoming episode. I hope that by the time the protection expires, the people who constantly change his name will stop with this fruitless conflict and come to an agreement. Right now,on Wikipedia it says it's Jason Anthony,I'll go with that since I'm not sure if it's true or notPoirotH 12:22, September 20, 2009 (UTC).
- Wikipedia is not reliable on the point of voice actors, since it's full of self-admitted Asperger's patients who have mild obsessions with certain voice actors. I've removed this on Wikipedia, too, until sourcing can be found. I expect to get people jumping all over me over it, but truth is truth, yanno? Danny Lilithborne 18:29, November 17, 2009 (UTC)
- Scusi. I don't edit on here much, but pictures don't lie: I took a screenshot of the VA credits of the english dub and jason griffith was not there. Christopher C. Adams was, however. red textDad, I'm a Fairy! Roxy13 12:03, February 5, 2010 (UTC)Roxy13
- Sure thing. Here. Hope this helps. red textDad, I'm a Fairy! Roxy13 21:08, February 5, 2010 (UTC)Roxy13
- I read in TV.com that Jason Anthony Griffith does Crow, while Christopher C. Adams (Pete Capella) did Leo's friend Dexter
--184.108.40.206 22:02, March 17, 2010 (UTC)
He either sounds like Dark Sonic or Silver the Hedgehog. I ain't sure.--220.127.116.11 01:48, March 26, 2010 (UTC)
Am I mistaken or is there inconsistancy in Crow's past?
He got the "Black Feather" cards when Pearson died and we see him using them while he was in Team Satisfaction. This implies that the events of him being in Team Satisfaction took place after Pearson's death.
However he also got his D-Wheel when Pearson died and in Team Satisfaction's last battle, when Security have D-Wheels, they act as though they have never seen D-Wheels before. This implies that the Team Satisfaction events happened before Pearson's death.
Did the writers make a mistake or am I missing something? -- Deltaneos (talk) 18:39, January 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Maybe it's because the Security officers weren't expecting a Satellite person to own a D-Wheel, or maybe Crow kept it hidden from Security until that time. —This unsigned comment was made by PoirotH (talk • contribs) 19:03, 27 January 2010 (UTC)
- On this episode Crow clearly states to Yusei that he met Pearson long before meeting Kiryu. So he recived those monsters before joining the team. DracoX 19:47, January 27, 2010 (UTC)
- No, It says that he get Blackbird after Kiryu was arrested. Speed Warrior —Preceding undated comment added 13:23, 28 January 2010 (UTC)
- When he was talking to yusei User:Speed Warrior
I think youre right, but then that means that Crow wasnt only one using Blackwings monsters then. If so, that means Pearson only inherited his Duel Runner and Blackfeather Dragon to him. DracoX 17:37, January 28, 2010 (UTC)
reappearance in ARC-V
It has been stated that Crow and Jack will reappear in ARC-V, however I don't see any source, can someone please add a source to the page to avoid a false rumor ? Thunder Eagle (talk • contribs) 17:45, March 24, 2015 (UTC)
- Added. It really should have been there in the first place, you're right. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 18:23, March 24, 2015 (UTC)
Yes thanks :) However the main ARC-V page said Jack Atlas and Crow Hogan are set to appear in season 2 as actual characters. But I can't find anything related to Season 2. Maybe we will see them sooner or even after ep 50, if they confirmd that they will appear in season 2 and not in season 1 than that should be sourced too. Thunder Eagle (talk • contribs) 18:32, March 24, 2015 (UTC)
- We don't have any real information on season 2 at all though. Just that it exists. There's no specific source saying they'll be in season 2, its just a logical extrapolation from the fact that we have previews for the rest of the current arc that don't mention them. So that bit should just be removed altogether, becuase as logical as it is, its still speculation. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 19:05, March 24, 2015 (UTC)
That might not be necessary. Season 1 is still going on. Remember that Yugo and Yuzu teleported away and probably are in the Synchro Dimension Maybe Yuzu will meet up with Crow and Jack. Anyway we knew nothing about episode 51 and onwards so I think its not as logical as we might think.
Dark Signer Plans?
I'm sure many have heard rumors on how Crow was intended to become a Dark Signer instead of Rex, but was made to have a larger role in part to push the popular Blackwing archetype. Related to this is the theory that Leo was going to duel Bommer and awaken as the Fifth Signer, but this duel was given to Crow. I've looked for a concrete source to back up this information but cannot find one. Can anyone else verify it, or is it just rumor and speculation? DrakeyC (talk • contribs) 16:29, January 22, 2017 (UTC)