This is the talk page for discussing the page, Chazz Princeton's Decks.
Please try to
I organized the page much as I could. If someone could separate his early deck from his Beetron Deck it would help.--220.127.116.11 19:01, 30 June 2009 (UTC)
- Separated that and fixed up some other things best I could. Cheesedude 19:24, 3 July 2009 (UTC)
When Chazz defeated Don Zaloog, he added five Dark Scorpions monster cards to his Deck with low attack points. It is not shown that he played that cards in any duel, but they were actually kept there. I think those cards should be listed. --18.104.22.168 (talk) 19:33, March 18, 2011 (UTC)
- Those are only 0 ATK deck, I am sure he's put them in Sidedeck, like Yugi have keep his God card in his own side deck when he traded in his buddy's Red-Eyes B. Dragon. --FredCat 19:37, March 18, 2011 (UTC)
- You're right - I've forgotten that ATK points of those monster are actually 0. I've mistaken them with the cards from Reject Well. Anyway, Chazz didn't only took monster with 0 ATK from that well - monster with higher attack points were also taken, such as "Petit Angel" and "Larvae Moth". I am thinking about opening a new Deck section in the article - Misc Deck. There would be listed all Chazz's remaining cards. Similar section exists in article about Bastion's Decks. --22.214.171.124 (talk) 20:26, March 18, 2011 (UTC)
Is it just me, or Chazz really used a few decks during Season 2 and 3? During Season 2, he used clearly two types of decks (not counting White Knights): one based round the combination of Ojama and Union monsters, and the other based around the Armed Dragons. The same goes for Season 3: at the begining he used a combine deck, and being under control of Yubel as Duel Ghoul he played a pure Chthonian deck. Should we separate the mentioned Season decks or not? --126.96.36.199 (talk) 13:46, April 30, 2011 (UTC)
- For season 2, he used VWXYZ/Armed Dragon against Saiou, and at least one Ojama was shown in his hand. So that puts it as one Deck, I think. For season 3, I used the logic that "Infernal Incinerator" fits in his Duel Ghoul Deck, and was used before he was a Duel Ghoul. It's really up for interpretation though. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 14:17, April 30, 2011 (UTC)
Season 2: Yeah, you're right, I forgot that he played a hybrid deck against Sartorius. Even though, it seems he played two hybrid decks: initial deck and a deck with Beetron monsters while under control of Sartorius. And do not forget that he played a deck only with Armed Dragon monsters agianst Alexis. I'm not sure whether the mentioned hybrid decks should be separated, but I think a creation of Armed Dragon deck section is needed.
Season 3: A creation of Duel Ghoul deck section isn't so bad idea, including the fact that it had many Dark World- and Chthonian-related monsters which weren't present in his initial Season deck.
- He did use the Beetrons after he wasn't brainwashed, though (against Rei/Blair). And he used both "Infernal Incinerator" and "VWXYZ-Dragon Catapult Cannon" during the massive battle royale thing while he was a Duel Ghoul. So I don't think there's any indication that his Deck changed simply because he was a Duel Ghoul. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 23:54, April 30, 2011 (UTC)
8/9/2014 Why were the characters' manga Decks taken out?
I'm trying to locate a comprehensive list of all of Jaden Yuki's cards he used in his manga Deck. I used to be able to find them on the site but now I can't. Why were they taken out? Devitt.logan (talk • contribs) 02:43, August 10, 2014 (UTC)
Hey guys, I am hosting a character tournament and I am using the wikia as a complete reference point for a character's decklist in the anime for the event. One card which caught my eye was Ojama Knight. The card isn't listed as being part of Chazz's deck on wikia (presumably because he never actually uses the card in a duel, he throws it away), but from the anime, we see that Chazz throws the Ojama cards away, and Jaden then uses Ojama Knight in his duel against Chazz. With this in mind, do you think that Ojama Knight could be added to Chazz's decklist on wikia with a note next to it, perhaps? It could go either way I suppose but I thought it was worth bringing up.Jamsterr26 (talk • contribs) 13:15, January 19, 2020 (UTC)
- No, simply because there's no evidence to suggest he used it. Just because a character could use a card doesn't mean it should be in the Decklist. In fact, Chazz at the time was a totally different individual thanks to the Society of Light. That's why Jaden was using the Ojama cards in the first place. --MasterMarik (talk • contribs) 14:59, January 19, 2020 (UTC)