This is the talk page for discussing the page, Chaos End Ruler - Ruler of the Beginning and the End.
Please try to
Just curious, in which part of the episode is this card seen?
- It's shown in a museum exhibit. Some kind of ultimate Deck that Rikuo and Kaio want to steal. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 19:23, June 22, 2011 (UTC)
When you try to, it always leaves off the last "-", so no one can get to it without searching themselves. I suggest a redirect from the page without the last "-" to this one. --DARK 19:05, June 30, 2011 (UTC)
- Interesting. I'm not sure why that's happening, but I went ahead and created the redirect. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 00:21, July 1, 2011 (UTC)
- The link Chaos End Ruler -Ruler of the Beginning and the End- works fine for me... (without redirect) -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 01:34, July 1, 2011 (UTC)
- I think it happens when you hyperlink it in a few forum, not in here. Several forums also cannot accept "!" in a link, making the link dead and the others have to copypaste the link into their browser instead. The problem is....Yu-Gi-Oh! always has a "!" in it, which means linking to an episode summary becomes impossible. Same problem also occurs with "(" symbol, making it impossible to link into cards with "(" in their URL, like the original version of Ra.Order (talk • contribs) 02:25, July 31, 2011 (UTC)
- If you add an underscore to the end of the url, it will treat the punctuation symbols at the end as part of the url. e.g. http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Chaos_End_Ruler_-Ruler_of_the_Beginning_and_the_End-_ -- Deltaneos (talk) 10:52, July 31, 2011 (UTC)