This is the talk page for discussing the page, Card sleeve.
Please try to
- Wonderful job with the gallery. The US section should be easier. A few further thoughts, though: how should dates be handled? I simply opted to go with the year, since specific dates for earlier Japanese releases would probably be near-impossible to find. Also, the character AND monster sleeves are a little confusing, but I figured they would fit best under the character section. -SlashMan (talk • contribs) 05:42, June 23, 2012 (UTC)
- I can probably find most of the Japanese release dates, though as the sleeves get older the dates get a bit more general. I guess we can add the dates in between the sleeves name and the number of sleeves. And yeah for now it seemed best to split up the character and monster sleeves even if the character sleeve has monsters on it. Mainly for the fact that there are only a few that have characters on them, if in the future we get more character and monster sleeves then we can split them up. Thanks for finding the TCG sleeves I think I saw a few tournament sleeves on eBay a while back I'll see if I can find those. ^_^ Look234 (talk • contribs) 10:06, June 23, 2012 (UTC)
- I think I have the... lets call it, OP version of File:Sleeve-Monster-MajesticStarDragon-US.jpg, should I upload over the image, so we don't have the bag, or upload it separately? Also, its a huge image like some OPs, and I'm sure it's preferable to keep OPs in their original size. -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 02:19, July 14, 2012 (UTC)
- Well, we can always split the histories if we ever want to separate them.
- Also, if we don't want the packaging, I might scan a bunch of my sleeves eventually.
- -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 08:07, July 14, 2012 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.