This is the talk page for discussing the page, Black-Winged Dragon.
Please try to
THIS PAGE SHOULDN'T BE DELETED!!!!!! After all it is confirmed, any Modo assalto says it's because we know nothing about it's Level, ATK, DEF etc! WE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS AND KOA'KI MEIRU MAXIMUS EXCEPT THAT THEY'RE BOTH DRAGONS, BUT KOA'KI MEIRU MAXIMUS ISN'T BEING CONSIDERED FOR DELETION!!!!!!!!!!!--AARONmeister 08:27, October 10, 2009 (UTC)
- Delete it. —This unsigned comment was made by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs) 14:53, 10 October 2009 (UTC)
- Not that I disagree or agree, but you must give the reasons why you think it should be deleted. This is a discusson, not a vote.
- AARONmeister, please don't shout. If you have an argument, we'll listen to it. Yelling at people isn't going to influence them (at least not in a positive way). "Koa'ki Meiru Maximus" being similiar to this case alone is not a reason to keep this page. It more likely means the "Koa'ki Meiru Maximus" page should be considered for deleted for the same reason. -- Deltaneos (talk) 15:47, October 10, 2009 (UTC)
- Well sorry but I made this page as I saw it wasn't already made, and now this? --AARONmeister 18:00, October 10, 2009 (UTC)
Personally, I think that there should at least be an article of what we've learned about this card so far, such as whether it is manga-only or not. I am most curious of how, where, when, and who confirmed this card's existence. Is it the Fifth Dragon? Even if this card isn't real yet, there should be something to know about this card.--Dragonking 16:53, October 10, 2009 (UTC)
- Dragonking, it's mentioned as the cover card for a new pack called "The Shining Darkness", which we don't even have an image of. That is all we know. Dmaster (Talk • Contribs • Count) 17:00, October 10, 2009 (UTC)
If this card is confirmed as being the cover card for The Shining Darkness, it deserves an article. Remember back before Savior Demon Dragon came out, there was this same debate. If a card exists, even if the only thing confirmed about it is its name and the fact that it exists, it deserves an article. --Blackstone Dresden 23:58, October 11, 2009 (UTC)
I think the page should be kept, but protected until we have all the details. That way, less crap gets added. And if any new info comes around, it can just be posted on this talk page. --Bluedog (Talk) 02:03, October 14, 2009 (UTC)
This page has not yet been created and needs the infomation first. There is no point of getting rid of it and then making it again 2 weeks later. —This unsigned comment was made by Canucksfan97 (talk • contribs) 19:49, 10 October 2009 (UTC)
I say keep it. It'll be much less of a hassle to remake this with the confirmed info when it's released. Also, there are less red links. Toob 11:03, October 12, 2009 (UTC)
Dont delete this page yet, there is no way of confering or dispiting the authenticity of this card or pack yet except a rumor, but isnt that how all ocg info reaches us? a rumor that gets confirmed as later days go by and more info becomes available. besides let it stay up it will provide more stuff for us all to talk about, like Absolute Powerforce theres a lot to talk about but little information to even be sure about.--Kazisaki 21:55, October 13, 2009 (UTC)
- It's not being considered for deletion because it's a rumour. This card is confirmed to be real. It's being considered for deletion, because we don't have any info on it apart form its name and the set it's released in. If it was just a rumour, it would probably be deleted on sight. -- Deltaneos (talk) 12:19, October 14, 2009 (UTC)
I don't think this should be deleted b/c it's confirmed and it should stay an official page in Wikia. But it needs to be updated when the dragon shows up in the anime and/or when valid ATK/DEF is shown/revealed. —This unsigned comment was made by Jk233 stormhero (talk • contribs) 05:16, 14 October 2009 (UTC)
I agree-NO DELETION, if it was found then keep it and do some reaserch, someone found it's episode, for what we know we keep, I'll even check it on sunday or monday to make sure, maybe get a picture of the pack someone was talking about- get moving --User:The Black Rose Dragon 3:05, January 15, 2010.
Can't we assume that this card will be dubbed Blackwing Dragon, as Blackwings are called Black Feathers in OCG? B.F. Dragon/Blackwing Dragon... it just makes sense. -TehPurpleOne Talk 21:55, November 2, 2009 (UTC)
- No, "Blackwing" monsters all have "
ＢＦ" (Black Feather) in their Japanese names. This card spells "Black Feather" "ブラックフェザー", so it is not eligible for "Blackwing" support cards in the Japanese version. If we named it "Blackwing Dragon" that would make it eligible for "Blackwing" support cards. -- Deltaneos (talk) 22:21, November 2, 2009 (UTC)
What if the first guy translated it wrong and called it Blackwing Dragon and we corrected it with Blackfeather. Do we know what it looks like or know 100% it's OCG name? Of course I am just guessing, but I really want to know what this card looks like, and see the Fifth Dragon's card... --Azure Knight-Zeo 19:20, December 16, 2009 (UTC)
- I'm not sure what you're getting at about its name. It's officially been confirmed that its Japanese name is "ブラックフェザー・ドラゴン", which means "Black Feather Dragon" or "Blackfeather Dragon". All the "Blackwing" monsters Japanese names' have "Black Feather" in them too, but spell it "
ＢＦ", so this card's English name will not have "Blackwing" in it. If it did cards like "Against the Wind" would work on it in the English version, but not the Japanese version. The name that you mentioned "Blackwinged Dragon" would still make it a "Blackwing" monster.
- If it turns out that "ブラックフェザー・ドラゴン" is not the correct Japanese name, the mistake came from official sources, so we can't be blamed and will correct it if it is proven otherwise. -- Deltaneos (talk) 19:49, December 16, 2009 (UTC)
It's confirmed that the TCG release will name it Black-Winged Dragon. Source is a new product by Konami: http://www.toywiz.com/yugiohblackwingbinder.html
Is there any way to make the picture a little bit larger, or are you just gonna wait for a better picture overall? --Sky Scourge God 05:47, January 23, 2010 (UTC)
Given somebody's penchant for locking pages, someone else will need to update this card's "Trivia" page (or other relevant location), as this card has been confirmed as the Fifth Signer Dragon as of February 3rd, 2010 via the anime.
Gerhardified 09:36, February 3, 2010 (UTC)
What?! That is a serious retcon! Blackfather Dragon and the original Fifth Dragon have completely different designs. Why the f**k did they decide to do that instead of actually showing the original Fifth Dragon? I really hope Luka, who saw all five dragons, will debunk this. Otherwise, the show has, in my personal opinion, jumped the shark.
P.S.: I'm not that this because of disliking Crow. I simply dislike blatant retcons and obvious errors (I'm looking at you, Kiryu, for using more than one Tuner for a Synchro Summon). MezzoDragon 14:34, February 3, 2010 (UTC)
- Kiryu didn't use more than one Tuner obviously. You watched the episode, so clearly you saw him use Reloader as the Tuner. It's not possible to miss that. In the anime, Reloader was the Tuner and Beetle's were not. Real cards not always =/= anime cards has been set in stone since even DM days. ShinobiPhoenix 22:56, February 3, 2010 (UTC)
I think every view point has its own merit. It could be the Fifth Dragon, or it could not. I personally believe BF-D is at least a kind of place holder. It's only a temporary member that needs to be sacrificed for the true fifth dragon to be reborn, or something like that.--Blackwing-John 04:49, March 28, 2010 (UTC)
If the new translation correction is now more accurate (or, crazier still, entirely correct), this card just became absolutely devastating if you its user have multiple monsters available to clear away all of the opponent's monsters.
Gerhardified 15:16, February 6, 2010 (UTC)
Stop putting the parts about the attack name and the effect difference in the trivia! They belong in the anime section! They happened in the anime, they go in the anime! No where else! So stop putting them in the trivia!--Tapper930 21:50, March 2, 2010 (UTC)
- Stop complaining. It's not a bid deal. You know what they say, "Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics."
- We prefer the Ultra Rare image for the main article, the Ultimate Rare and Ghost Rare when scanned have some color blocked which cannot present all of the card's artwork. If you want to see the Ghost Rare version, see it in Card Gallery:Black-Winged Dragon. --Blackwings0605 00:35,
May 25, 2010 (UTC)
can i use BF dragon against Brain Research Lab's bad effect?
- Only if it's less than how many BW Dragon's anti-burn counter have be on. If it's more then it's game over for you. --FredCat T.P. • F.R. • J.R. • W.S. 19:15, September 20, 2010 (UTC)
I bet anyone would wan't this card i wan't it and i have a junk type deck but i make work with my junk type deck