Are there any cards that can make it so Berserk Dragon's ATK does not decrease? (monster, field card, trap, spell, any?) —This unsigned comment was made by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) 18:05, 18 October 2008 (UTC)
- Yep, Reverse Trap will cause it's ATK to increase instead of decrease for a turn. --Lyani 19:14, 18 October 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks! Are there also any ways to be able to continue using Reverse Trap's effect for more then one turn (other then have 3 copeis of it)? V. Fire Daniels 20:16, 18 October 2008 (UTC)
- @ 126.96.36.199; No, I'm afraid there is no other way other then you to use Reverse Trap again. Trap Reclamation can allow you to get Reverse Trap back when it's sent to the grave, but it only returns to you hand 'once'.
- @ V. Fire Daniels; Of course it would, I don't see how it would not work. Reverse Trap works for the whole turn, Berserk Dragon's ATK decrease effect occurs at the End Phase, which is still the same turn that Reverse Trap was activated.
- --Lyani 02:21, 24 October 2008 (UTC)
- I see now. At the time I made that comment, I wasn't aware you could use Trap Cards on your own turn, so long as it is no on the turn it was set. My bad. V. Fire Daniels 09:25, 28 November 2008 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.