if u have for example 4 crystal beasts in your spell and trap card zones can u use the 4th effect of the rainbow ruins to draw a card during your main phase and after that use one other effect of the ruins that requires less crystal beasts in your spell and trap card zones :? --Reatos
yes, but if u get it back to four again you cant draw a card.
- can you send one face down crystal beast monster with the 3rd effect top negate the activation of spells or traps????
- If the card says "Tribute..." then you can tribute face-downs as cost.
- If the card says "Send...", generally, you must send a face-up as cost.
- Falzar FZ 04:07, April 11, 2010 (UTC)
Falzar FZ 01:03, April 15, 2010 (UTC)
- mmmm...so if i active Magical Hats..and select 2 "Ojamagic" then i can use Super Polymerization... because i have 2 ojama monsters —This unsigned comment was made by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs)
- That should work. Falzar FZ 02:11, May 2, 2010 (UTC)
- If i active Crystal Abundance and my opponent actives Wabokuin rensponse to Crystal Abundance..., can i active the 3rd effect of Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins and negate it??? —This unsigned comment was made by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs)
- On Talk Pages and Forum Pages, sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~
- You send the 4 Crystals to the grave for a Cost first, then they activate Waboku. You have no crystals at that time, so you can't use Rainbow Ruins' effect. Falzar FZ 02:11, May 2, 2010 (UTC)